Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninja's training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja's training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:45 pm

Anna smiled slightly "I know. And now.." She disappeared in a cloud of black smoke. And appeared behind Kataro. But she remained quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:52 pm

Kataro smiled slightly. "You're pretty decent, but... You can't compare to a master..." Kataro then pulled his hands towards the ground and wires around the girl became visible. The wires pulled her into the air and hung her by he arms and legs. Kataro pulled out his sword and threw it towards her head, but just before it touched her, he pulled it back with another wire. "The skill gap between us is enormous. But you're still very good. But you ruined my plan..." He said as he dropped the wires around her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:55 pm

Anna: "I don't know who are you..But hey! You're good at making traps" She smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:57 pm

"He's a friend anna" Tristan turned back into a human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:58 pm

Kataro smiled. "Thank you. That smoke trick you did was very good too. I don't know how to do that." Kataro said with a smile. "My name is Kataro Hattori. I was only here to scare Tristan, but seems you were to good of a ninja."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:01 pm

Anna bowed "My name is Anna Kozak . Nice to meet you, Kataro"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:09 pm

Kataro looked up at the sky. "It's late... I don't think it's very healthy to be up so late. You should probably get home." He said with a straight face. "I'm not your parent or anything. So I'm not forcing you." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:14 pm

Anna ignored his words "By the way I only tried to scare you..AND YOU THROWED A SWORD AT ME!" She still looked calm. But deep inside she was mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:16 pm

"Oh... Sorry about that..." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "I promise I won't do it again!" He vowed to her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:19 pm

Anna mumbled "Throwing a sword at 12 years old ninja girl..What a nice start"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:22 pm

"Ya know it never touched you right?" He said with a raised eyebrow. "It's not like I injured you or anything..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 6:26 pm

Anna tried to look mad. But she was only acting "But it could!" The she started laughing "Sorry..I had to say that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 8:11 pm

ooc: Can I join?

*James stands on a branch against a tree and watches ya'll*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 1:21 pm

I dunno..I wrote this thread on December and nobody was replying here, so I guess this thread is dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:29 pm

Ok. Just asking. i've been trying to start some threads but i guess no one wants to be in a thread with a self centered assassin. lol
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:32 pm

OOC: If you want we can continue this thread..But I don't wanna start another battle thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:37 pm

OOC: I dont want to have to force you to do something, what do you mean battle thread? And if you don't mind what does "OOC:" Mean? Wait im guessing Out Of Character?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:39 pm

OOC: Yes. OOC means Out of character. And don't worry! I love Roleplaying. And battle thread= Characters fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:41 pm

OOC: Lol im just new to this. I just wish they made a Soul Eater Video Game it would be sick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:42 pm

-James stands on the branch with his mask on watching as Kataro walked away-
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:49 pm

Anna felt something new in the air. Was it a soul? Yes..After a while of looking around she noticed James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:51 pm

-James laughs then jumps down- "Took you long enough." -sees your weapon- "Ah katana nice."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:54 pm

Anna smiled slightly "Well..I have realized that my katana is a 'Ninjatō' " She said and pulled out her weapon. (This one she has on her back)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:57 pm

(Ninjato?)

Ah can I see it? -puts his hand out-
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:00 pm

Anna sighs "Uhm..Okay?" She gave him her katana

(Ninjatō is a weapon used by the ninjas in movies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninjat%C5%8D )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja's training
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next