Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninja's training

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 7:39 pm

Midnight in Death City. Everyome should sleep..But there was someone who wasn't sleeping. It was Anna. She decided to go and practice a little.
She ran at the training dummy, then she jumped and kicked it. In her next move she performed a roundhouse kick. Then she jumped back and she threw a throwing knife at the dummy, in the same moment she pulled out her short katana and she rushed at the target, swinging her blade at it. Her katana cut the dummy at half.
After that Anna kneeled on the ground, put her katana into a scabbard and she closed her eyes
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 8:49 pm

Tristan walked into the training grounds. "you shouldn't be up so late, Anna"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 2:37 am

Anna opened her eyes after a longer while. She just took a short nap. Then she stood up and turned to Tristan "Hm? Why not? "
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:50 pm

"because you're here without me" tristan transformed into the katana
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 3:56 pm

Anna giggled and picked Tristan up "Yeah..Sorry. Me and my weird habits. Do we have any new missions from Mrs.Metzger?" She walked to the destroyed trainning dummy and picked up her knife.
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:22 pm

"Just the normal patrols, so nothing yet. I have a special ability, but the downside is that it can only be used in ring blade mode."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:40 pm

Anna sighed "Okay...Turn into your ring blade form. Let's test your ability"
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:43 pm

Tristan turned into the ring. "make sure your mask is on tight." The ring was suddenly covered in a green flame. a lot of smoke rose from the flame. "That smoke is toxic, it'll kill you in minutes"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:49 pm

Anna looked around "Y-you know..This ability is very dangerous"
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:52 pm

"i know." the flame was extinguished. "If we use it for too long the smoke will spread too far. Besides, you won't use the ring blade much anyway"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:55 pm

Anna: "I just don't know how to use the ring blade...And it's too big for me. Okay..Katana mode"
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 4:58 pm

Tristan turned back into a katana "you could always use it as a shuriken. Ok, there are 4 targets in a row, strike from the side."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:09 pm

Anna prepared to attack the targets. She began to run at the targets. When she reached the first target, she swung Tristan at the target, cutting off its head. Without stopping she attacked the second target, cutting it at half. Then she throwed her throwing knife at the third target, in the same moment she jumped on it's shoulder. In her last move she jumped to the last target and she swung Tristan at the target from above, wanting to cut its head and torso at half.
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:11 pm

"nice. I hear there's a gauntlet further in the training grounds. it has moving targets."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:14 pm

Anna smiled "Let's go there then..Do you know where is it?"
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:20 pm

Kataro followed them silently in the trees. He was feeling a little mischievous. So he decided to scare them. He jumped from beach to branch without making a single noise. No leaves fell behind him. "Tristan will probably never be my friend again if I do this..." He thought to himself witho a smile. "This is going to be perfect.."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:26 pm

Anna closed her eyes. She started thinking about something
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:27 pm

"It should be north of here"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:28 pm

Anna whispered "Shhh...Wait a second."
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:28 pm

"what is it?" tristans voice was quiet
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:30 pm

Anna whispered back "I feel something.."
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:34 pm

Kataro stopped all motion instantly. "Quieter..." He told himself. He placed his hands on the branch he was standing on, and his steel wires connected to it. He zipped down from the tree and silently landed on the ground.
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:37 pm

ooc: did you get my messages dead?

"Be wary anna, I think somebody might be here" Tristan's face shined on the blade.
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:41 pm

OOC: no, sorry. I'll go check. But for future reference, I'm ONLY on mobile version so you'll have to let me know if I get any messages.
Back to top Go down

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 5:43 pm

ooc: ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ninja's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja's training
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next