Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninja's training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Ninja's training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:07 pm

(Ah nice)

"It's kind've small and light even for your size." He walks over to a dummy, hits it 4 times, and watches it split into 4 pieces "Its sharp though." Gives it back to her and takes one of his swords out "Now this is a weapon for an assassin, quick and silent"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:10 pm

Anna rolled her eyes "Ninjatō is a weapon for ninjas...But nice weapon. And also my sword was made by my brother so it has to be perfect." She said with a smile. She was somehow in great mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:14 pm

ooc: there is one, its for the psp. I guess we could continue?

"I wouldn't worry about kataro, he can be a bit odd. or very odd"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:16 pm

Anna looked at her partner. "But he threw a sword at me!" She said with a childish voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:17 pm

Kataro walked back with his sisters ninjato in his hand. He wanted to compare it to Anna's, considering how acceptable hers was. He walked over to the group and handed the blade to Anna. "I need you to compare this one to yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:18 pm

"It wouldn't have hit you the whole time he had wires attached which were in his gloves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:19 pm

-James looks at Kataro-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:23 pm

"I do love my wires. I'm pretty good with them to. But I could be better." He said as he scratched his head. "... So who are you exactly. I don't think I've seen you." He said as he extended his hand to James. "I'm Kataro Hattori." He said with a smirk. •This guys looks a little weird...• Kataro thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:24 pm

Anna looked at Kataro's blade then she looked at hers "Hm and? Another blade.." She said "And about the sword I was just Kidding!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:26 pm

-James pulls his mask down revealing his scarred red eye, shakes his hand- "James Kozak you can just call me Nightstalker" He looks back at Anna. He takes his other identical sword out "These are not just regular swords, back in the temple, they are known as the Soul Sappers, when I use my outer soul layer with one sword, one hit can disrupt the soul wavelength between a weapon and meister. But when i use both with both layers of my soul it will permanently disrupt there wavelengths making them incompatible."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:31 pm

Anna looked at him and raised her eyebrow "What temple?" She asked. Then Anna looked at Kataro's blade and at her blade "Uhm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:32 pm

Kataro raised his eyebrow. "It must take some skill to do that. But... I think I've trained longer than most." He thought to himself. He looked up at the moon and sighed. It was getting kinda cold to him. He put his fur hood up and folded his arms. "How about we get outta this cold. It's like 70 below out here!" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:35 pm

He tries to hide his mistake "I meant village..." He pulls his mask over his face and slides the dual swords back into their sheathes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:37 pm

Anna laughed. "Really!? I love trainings in the night!" And it was the truth..She really loves trainings! "Hey Tristan..Are you still alive?" She asked her partner and looked at James "Uhm okay fine!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:39 pm

Kataro started trudging towards the DWMA. "You guys can stay out here and freeze, but I have a key to the building and I'm gonna use it!" He said as he began shivering. Kataro got cold really easily. And he shivered a lot. It was pretty embarrassing to him. Everytime he shivered, people would treat him like a little child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:42 pm

James follows along side Kataro "You an assassin or ninja?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:46 pm

Anna followed Kataro. She would stay outside buuuut...James! She wanted to know him beter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:49 pm

He looks at Anna "If you want to come with me I'm going to Meditate. Even a skilled assassin like me needs to tune the soul."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:50 pm

Anna smiled again "Okay fine, James..Even a young ninja like me needs to tune the soul." She said and giggled a little
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:52 pm

Tristan walked with anna, he was curious about james aswell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:53 pm

"I'm neither." Kataro said as he shrugged. "I wield a sword, knife, multiple guns, wires, and ninja stars. I don't think I fit in either of those categories." He said as he shivered. "But I don't like categories. I wouldn't wanna be classified as a ninja just because I have specific skills. I'm a fighter. Nothing more." He said as he reached the sorts of the academy and walked through them. "What about you. Are you a ninja or assassin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:59 pm

"Assassin" He makes his way deeper into the forest where its dark, he sits down in the shadow, he throws her fire stones "Anna make sure you are at least 5 feet away then use those rocks to make a circle of fire around you, it will not hurt you. You must do this because when i meditate the shadows enhance my wavelength not much but it does, and if you are in the shadows my soul will attempt to overcome yours"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:04 pm

Anna sat 6 feets away from James "What now?" she asked "Tristan..Are you with us?" She asked his weapon. And then Anna did what James said and made a circle of fire (?) Using the fire stones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:09 pm

(If you read my character application you'll understand his obsessions with shadows)

"Now just meditate." He takes a deep breath and begins to meditate, you notice the shadows around you began to move, the shadows crawl up his face, his arms, and act as tattoos, the wolf brand on his skin burns through his sleeve and his eye starts to glow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:10 pm

"yes, I've been here the whole time" he says, standing right behind anna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja's training
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next