Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninja's training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja's training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:12 pm

Anna crossed her legs, closed her eyes and said "Good, Tristan..Now let's try the meditation" She bagan to medidate. Sudennly she felt..relaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:14 pm

Kataro watched as James did his meditation. "Thats a dangerous technique. Using that too often could completely corrupt you." He thought to himself. Kataro did that once and almost died because he became obsessed with darkness. "This James character is different. I wonder what his past is." He thought as he folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:16 pm

Anna's soul was very specific and the darkness couldn't obsess her. So the medidation was safe for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:19 pm

Tristan was corrupted enough, this would be nothing. Tristan tried it aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:20 pm

James begins to speak to himself in Russian "Мы работаем в темноте, чтобы служить свет ... Мы Убийцы. Для Shadow клана, один охотится в одиночку ... но мы работать как пакет" (We work in the Dark to serve the Light... We are Assassins! For the shadow clan, one hunts alone... but we run as a pack") James takes a deep breathe and stands up, his brand stops glowing, his eye stops glowing, and the tattoos disappear "

Last edited by MasterAssassin on February 8th 2014, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:24 pm

When Anna heard russian she stood up, very fast "Russian! I knew it!" She said and put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:27 pm

James looks at Anna " Its time for my training, you can watch if you want and Kataro..." Speaks to Kataro knowing he was there the whole time "You can watch to... as long as neither of you get in my way"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:44 pm

Anna took a few steps back and looked at James "Okay" She said and nodded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:46 pm

James walks to one of the dummy, takes a deep breathe, and gets into a fighting stance, he shouts and hits the dummy "Soul Disruption!" the dummy has a giant hole in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 6:06 pm

small black electrical shocks are present on the dummy "Needs to be stronger."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's training   Ninja's training - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja's training
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4