Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking For Some Trouble

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:48 pm

"Damn it, what do we do?" I asked Dustan, worriedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:49 pm

"Well...we can't kill him...so we can beat him to a pulp. You in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:51 pm

"No! He's my freaking partner, I can't beat him!" I screamed, looking at him like hes was crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:52 pm

Jet drops down "I am in"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:52 pm

Droon began groaning" ooooohhhhh she said it was a new type of soul, it was so tasty! She told me to eat it!" They could see the glow of more souls from inside the man-hole he uncovered" they said it would be alright"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:53 pm

"See, you should've told me you were partners."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:54 pm

"Please don't hurt him...." I said, actually showing my true emotion for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:57 pm

Ikaru groans. "Man, that's so boring...so, what do we do instead?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:57 pm

Jet pulls out a tranquilizer gun"this won't hurt he will just fall asleep"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:59 pm

"He's going to move before you shoot him."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 7:00 pm

" stupid lady "he said still delirious " I told them I don't eat human anymore!not souls anyway...." He did not realize the level of trouble he was getting himself into in his condition" I'd never seen a brown soul before... I had to try it! They said it was okay!" He grabbed a fistfull of his shirt collar" that stupid old hag said it was okay to eat it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 7:02 pm

Ikaru looks at him, eyes wide. "Who told you to eat it? I bet it was a damn witch..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 7:08 pm

" no! He said " it was an herbalist! I knew her a while back.... She used to....no I can't tell. But I ca n say this-" he said starting to be able to function more on his own " she was not a witch she just never liked letting me go she liked to experiment on me... Because of my soul! She said it was unique, different." Suddenly even in his madness he realized he'd said to much clearly he did not want them knowing about his soul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 7:19 pm

"tranquilize now or later?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 7:30 pm

Droon looks at her with an expression of lust "your soul looks tasty!" He extends his tongue but falls unconscious first. As he passes out his fist opens revealing a slip of paper with the herbalists address on it
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:25 am

Ooc: perfectly good thread here... No one wants to finish?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:27 am

OOC: Good point.....We shall finish it!

I ran over to his unconscious and picked up the piece of paper in his hands. "I think you guys may want to see this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Some Trouble
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3