Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking For Some Trouble

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:02 pm

"Well then..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:04 pm

"Hey, you Mister Vallhen's daughter? Haven't really been able to show up to a lot of classes...been...busy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:08 pm

"Are you wanting me to tell him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:11 pm

"Huh? Oh, no...I'm not in his class...just...makin conversation." He has a smile, but in his head he's thinking, Way to not be awkward Dustan...Good job...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:13 pm

I walked up to the group curiously,"What happened here...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:20 pm

"Oh well ok..." I said then turned to Koizumi. "Sharkboy over here decided to blow up the supermarket."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:23 pm

"That damn idiot...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:26 pm

"Agreed..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:27 pm

He sighs. "Gonna have to deal with him later them...damn..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:31 pm

"I'll kick his ass later." I said, shaking my head slightly "What the hell was he thinking.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:46 pm

"Soooooo... Arisa? What are we gonna do with the fireworks?" I said once we got away from the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:52 pm

By now, Ikaru was going to the border of his section and Dustan's he saw them from a distance, but they weren't in his section. He stayed down, waiting for them to do something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 5:45 pm

"That doesn't matter now, what matters is that we stay low and don't do anything stupid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:01 pm

"Yeah that's understandable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:02 pm

"I'm scared Droon won't do the same though...."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:19 pm

Normally Droon only does little pranks but devastation of this size, made it clear his insanity was stronger than usual today as he drove the shopping cart of souls and kittens he went to the alleyway of the medusa killing and started to go down the man- hole but he stopped when he sensed someone watching
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:22 pm

Ikaru stood on a building, looking at him. "So...you're the one who caused all this..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:26 pm

Normally he was never taken seriously but when his madness was this obvious, it was clear how terrifying he could be, Droon looked up at him and appeared to vanish. As Imari looked around he saw something pink sway across his vision he looks up to see Droon hanging upside down above him on a statue , tongue sticking out as he laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:31 pm

OOC: ...Imari?

Ikaru touches his communicator and mutters something, barely moving his lips. When he finishes, he takes his hand off and he says, "Real mature..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:33 pm

"Droon, get down." I said annoyed as I walked down the allyway "Don't make it hard for him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:35 pm

Dustan runs on the rooftops. He sees them, his arms normal for the moment. "Everything alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:37 pm

"That all depends on Droon..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:42 pm

" hey guys!" He says almost drunkenly... " I feel kinda funny.... Did you like my prank?" His madness was clearly screwing with his views on right and wrong " it all happened when I ate that soul.... It was so small..."he said holding his head and falling on the ground in front of him " looked kinda funny..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:44 pm

Dustan's arm turns into the blade again. "Guess that would be why you're acting strange..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:47 pm

" it was so.... Shiny." They looked at the shopping cart he was pushing and realized it was filled with human souls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Some Trouble   Looking For Some Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Some Trouble
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next