Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:13 pm

Aurora sat on the ground and looked at the sky
Lukas sat next to Aurora
Anna follows Kokoa
Back to top Go down

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 3:33 pm

Arthur sat next to aurora without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 3:38 pm

Aurora looked at Arthur "What happened?" She asked quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 3:57 pm

" nothing good. " says Arthur shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:20 pm

Aurora looked at Arthur's eyes "Oh..It was a bad decision, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:31 pm

" a good decision. but some people just choose to remain hateful. don't worry she'll get over it. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:58 pm

Aurora laid on the ground and looked at the sky "If she wanna kill me..I let her kill."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 5:05 pm

Arthur gave her a strange look. " that is very selfish. " he said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 5:07 pm

Aurora put her hands behind her head "Why? She said, she will kill all the witches, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 5:20 pm

" well. I need you, ben needs you, all of your friends need you and kokoa would probabley hang herself in guilt. if she doesn't get arrested. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 5:25 pm

Aurora laughed "Arrested? She is a weapon! She have to kill a witch and eat her soul to become a death weapon.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 6:04 pm

" but as far as the laws concerned you are a meister. " said Arthur. " what would she say at her trail, that you told her you were a witch and that's why she killed you. " he shook his head. " me and ben would fight as hard as we could to sue her. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 6:17 pm

Aurora hugged him lightly "It's great to have a friend like you"
Lukas was wondering Where are you, Anna?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:48 pm

"Well, it's nice to know I did not kill her~" Kokoa giggled, she had arrived some seconds ago an had heard part of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 2:31 am

When Aurora heard Kokoa's giggle, she hid behind Arthur "Eeek.." She was scared a little
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 9:28 am

Arthur wasn't Shure of kokoa's intentions. he stood up. " what do you want now? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 9:58 am

Anna walked to Kokoa and crossed her arms "Oh come on! She only wants to apologize."
Aurora was still hiding behind Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:20 pm

Kokoa put her hands behind her and swayed back and forth nervously "Um... Yeah, I wanted to apologize... Hehe~?" She tried to giggle but it came out like a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:23 pm

Aurora walked to Kokoa slowly and bowed "I should apologize too. I told you about that in the worst moment."
Lukas smiled and crossed his arms "As always everything ends good" He said quietly
Anna walked to him and she put her hand on her hip "Yeah! I love happy endings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:25 pm

Kokoa suddenly hugged Aurora tightly and started crying over dramatically "I'M SORRY, AURORAAAAAA~" she said between sobs.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:29 pm

Aurora was very suprised "O-okay..? But..It's m-my fault."
Anna looked at them and giggled a little
Lukas looked at Anna "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:31 pm

"Nuuuuu~! I shouldn't have reacted like that!" Kokoa exclaimed
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:37 pm

Aurora looked down "Noo..It's okay. I should tell you earlier"

Anna whispered "Let's go and eat something for lunch"
Lukas whispered back "Uhm...Yeah"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 4:51 pm

Kokoa's stomach growled in response to Anna's suggestion "Hehe, whoops~"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:03 pm

Lukas put his hand into his coat's pocket. He had a candy bar in it..But it was gone! Someone stole his yummy candy bar! He looked at Anna and..She was eating a candy bar..Oh no! Anna stole his candy bar! "Uhm.."
Anna looked at him "What? I was hungry.."
Lukas growled "Ninjas.." Then he crossed his arms
Aurora giggled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next