Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:08 pm

"Nuuuu~! Gimme some~!" Kokoa told Anna
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:18 pm

Anna broke the candy bar in half and gave Kokoa the untouched half "Thanks Lukas for the candy bar!" She giggled
Lukas mumbled "No problem.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:28 pm

"Weeeee~!" Kokoa nibbled on the candy bar happily.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:46 pm

Anna ate the rest of the candy bar and smiled. "Caaaandy Baaars...."
Lukas smiled "Wait you just reminded me something" He started laughing "Okay everyone! Tomorrow you'll see Anna in a school uniform."
Anna blushed "Oh no..I forgot. I promised that I will not eat any candy bars till the end of this week..And if i break the promise i have to wear the school uniform..Aaaannnd I just broke this promise!"

Last edited by Lekesix on December 16th 2013, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:50 pm

"Ooooh, Anna's full face~" Kokoa giggled poking Anna's scarf.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:54 pm

Lukas laughed louder "And You can't wear your hat!"
Anna's face turned red "I hate school uniforms!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 5:59 pm

"Awe, don't worry Anna~" Kokoa giggled.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 6:11 pm

Anna started wondering. After a while she started acting very dramatically. She put her hands on her head "Oh no. I'm gonna be unarmed! Without my knives and katana.."
Lukas: "Oh come on! You have a weapon! Tristan, right?"
Anna nodded. "Okaaay..Let's go and eat something."
Aurora: "Uhm Okay."
Lukas smiled "Let's go, my friends!"

Last edited by Lekesix on December 16th 2013, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 6:13 pm

Kokoa followed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 6:16 pm

Anna wondered "Where could we go..hmm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 6:37 pm

Arthur walked with them. he wasn't so Shure about auroras decision that it was her fault, and he thought it irresponsible to make up so soon. " so kokoa. given recent events... I trust you will lower your disposition towards witches? " he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 6:41 pm

"Aurora is the only exception, I'm afraid~" she smiled at Arthur sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 7:10 pm

Arthur wasn't Shure how to feel about that. it was thinking like this that lead to the holocaust. but he didn't want to argue. she wouldn't listen to him he knew. " I wonder what repercussions walking out of glass will get us. " he asked. " oh well, best to figure it out after lunch. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 7:17 pm

Anna: "Any ideas where could we go?"
Aurora was wondering. What is Arthur thinking about now? She was still scared a little, but she wasn't showing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 7:55 pm

"I don't know..." Kokoa wondered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 8:18 pm

Lukas whispered something to Anna
Anna: "Hey good idea..But pizza?"
Lukas: "Why not?"
Anna: "Okay..Lukas has an idea. We can go to our home and I'll prepare a pizza or something.."
Aurora was thinking about something, and she was ignoring everything around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 8:20 pm

"I think that's a great idea, what do you think, Aurora~?" Kokoa asked the distracted girl
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 8:26 pm

Aurora looked at Kokoa "Uhm..What? Sorry I was thinking about something"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 8:31 pm

"Pizza, Lukas and Anna's. You in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 8:39 pm

" le go. " said Arthur walking to auroras house.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 2:44 am

Aurora: "Uhm..Hey Arthur! Wait."
Anna looked around "Okay..I'll go and prepare everything." Then she disappeared in a cloud of smoke
Lukas smiled slightly "Well..Cooking is Anna's hobby"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 12:01 pm

"Really? I wasn't expecting that!" Kokoa exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 2:15 pm

Lukas crossed his arms "Well..Yeah. The fact is that she is the best cook I've ever known"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5