Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:13 pm

Kokoa gave her a forced smile "Excuse me? I think I misheard what you said~"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:17 pm

Aurora: "Witch.." She said louder, but still whispering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:18 pm

" kokoa aurora is a witch and she felt you needed to know. " said Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:19 pm

Kokoa gave her a smile and turned away to face the blackboard. "I'm going to pretend I did not heard that." She simply said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:22 pm

Aurora looked at her, suprised "What?" Kokoa's reaction was very surprising for her. She thought that Kokoa is gonna hate her...Or..Kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:25 pm

" well... the perpus of releasing that information wasn't so that it could be swept under the rug... " said Arthur.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:28 pm

Aurora opened her mouth, she was trying to say something, but she remained quiet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:30 pm

Kokoa kept staring at the blackboard in deep thought. She had always hated witches and wasn't wxpecting one of her friends to be one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:34 pm

Arthur looked around. was kokoa serous? " does this really change much? its like if you found out I was secretly black, or had a third arm. not every Hun becomes a barbarian. infact it would probably be pretty cool to be a witch. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:34 pm

Aurora buried her face in her hands
Lukas looked at Kokoa then at Aurora "Uhm..Uhm..Don't worry Aurora"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 4:56 pm

Kokoa just stared at everyone with a blank face before sighing and standing up "I can't do this." She then left her seat heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:12 pm

Lukas jumped off his seat and ran to the door, wanting to stop Kokoa "Wait!"
Aurora looked at Kokoa with a sad face. She knew that probably she just lost her friend. "I wanted to be a meister..But i discovered that I'm a witch..I hate my my life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:21 pm

" it doesn't make you anything different... you know. if you don't want to tell people one by one like this.... you could always release your soul protect. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:25 pm

Aurora looked at him "But I never wanted to become a witch.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:28 pm

" well I never wanted to be a weapon! I never wanted asthma when I was little and I never wanted a broken leg at eleven. but in the end I was made stronger for my shortcomings. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:30 pm

Kokoa turned to Lukas "Hm?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 5:33 pm

Aurora smiled slightly "Well..That's true. And thanks..Thanks because you're my best friend"

Lukas looked at Kokoa "Stop and listen. Aurora never wanted to be a witch. She wanted to be our friends and she still is. You can't just leave her now only because she is a witch!" He sighed "More tolerance, my friend"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:00 pm

"You know what I think about witches?" she laughed "I think they're evil, mean, liars and backstabbers. That's what I think!" She then looked at Aurora directly in the eyes for a second before stomping away.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:10 pm

Lukas yelled "RACIST!" then he looked at Aurora "Poor girl.." He whispered
Aurora was crying. She thought about killing herself
Anna appeared out of nowhere "You know..I wanna punch Kokoa in the face for that.."
Lukas: "Anna no.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:13 pm

"YOUR MOM!" Kokoa kept stomping away. Her face red from anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:14 pm

ben walked into the classroom he had heard everything. " well... that happened. what about everyone else? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:23 pm

Anna punched the wall "Kurwa!" She cursed in Polish (It means: F*** or Wh**e. Not sure)
Lukas "Hey hey hey! Calm down my lady!"
Aurora was just sitting and crying more "I wa-wanna die.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:26 pm

ben walked up to her. " its hard. I know. but we had hit a wall anyways. neither of us could get any stronger with you soul protect on. sometimes its best to embrace yourself. " Arthur was steamed. " I'm going after kokoa. " he said as he stormed out the room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:31 pm

Anna put her hand on the handle of her katana and followed Arthur
Lukas walked to Aurora and put his hand on her back "Well..You had one fake friend. But the rrest of your friends are true."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 6:34 pm

Kokoa kept walking in the direction of her department. She loved Aurora as a friend, but she would be an hypocrite if she had stayed when she said she hated all witches. She was just really confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)   Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Aurora going to tell everyone about that she is a witch? (Open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next