Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arthur's dieing! ( open. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:11 am

Anna walked to Arthur and she gave him the book
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:23 am

"Hmm" Kokoa pondered "Wonder who she is..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:27 am

Arthur took the book and then reached into his mouth. he popes back a fake compartment behind his teeth and a key pops out. he uses it to unlock the book, and the chains fall away. " read it. " he says handing it out for anyone who wants it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:37 am

Anna looked at Kokoa "Who knows..But her name is similliar to my"
Aurora walked to Arthur and looked at the book "Are you sure?" She took the book and started reading it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 11:48 am

"Maybe it was you!" Kokoa joked and then turned to Aurora "What does it say, what does it say~?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 3:32 pm

the book was in Arthurs handwriting with bits glued in. " Pleas just skip to chapter 3. " Arthur begs.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 3:37 pm

Aurora opens the book at chapter 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 3:56 pm

in the third chapter thirty five pages in there is an illustration of three people. one is a very tall man and looks Russian. the other one has a bow and arrow and a hood the covers his face. the next was a teenage girl wearing black clothing and flashing a serrated dagger. on the right was Arthur? on closer inspection it was a younger Arthur who looked very different wearing just a tee shirt compared to everyone else. below the illustration was a heading. " alpha squad. " the page is dated April 2011. the text says. " the team is really nice. I can tell they aren't used to someone so young in their group but they are at least trying. I got to know Annie better. mostly all I figured out was do NOT cross her. one touch of that dagger can make you suffer for days until you die. It uses something called living poison. luckily the knife can draw it back out. the base is pretty cool to, hidden underneath a factory were the military makes weaponry in death city. of coerce I am told that. not risking to see the city myself. having to hide from the world is so annoying. at least I know I'm in the north district of town and safe enough. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:16 pm

Aurora: "Alpha Squad? Living Poison? The base? I need to find that Annie.." She started thinking what happened and why that Alpha Squad is trying to kill Arthur "I need your help, friends.." She started reading the text again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:30 pm

" I got introduced to petrocov today. he is a monster of a man. used to be in the soviet military I've seen him bench-press the engine of a train without. breaking a sweat. then there's William, he's kind enough but he doesn't talk. he's easily the smartest one here. note to self he is a prodigy with that bow. I don't like all of the solders here keeping guard. it makes me feel like a prisoner. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 4:55 pm

Lukas: "But..Who are they?"
Aurora looked at everyone My lord..That Alpha squad is too dangerous..
Anna put her hands on her hips "Well! Whoever they are, we can defeat them! Right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 6:01 pm

" maybe. " Arthur said. " could I get that back? it has a lot of personal information and that's about all that I've written down. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 6:13 pm

Aurora gave Arthur his book "So..Tell me more about that squad..And why are they trying to kill you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 6:42 pm

" well. I ran missions with them. on the agreement that my mother will get treatment. one day I found out that we were killing innocent people who were hounding the us government so I asked to leave. also they killed my mother when she found out what I was doing. they locked me in a cell and tortured me. trying to brainwash me to get me to forget. lets just say that didn't last long. that's the day I learned to control my powers. I fought my way down to the armory and stole all the explosives I could carry... but then the squad found me. they spat on me and called me a traitor. unfortunately they didn't think I would fight back... I killed them all made sure they were dead, then I set the explosives on a timer and hauled cookies. that happened oh 7 months ago? and its how I ended up in death city. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 6:51 pm

Lukas crossed his arms "But Annie is still alive." he mumbled
Aurora: "Don't worry..I'll do everything to protect you, Arthur"
Anna coughed "WE will do everything to protect him"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 7:36 pm

" Thanks. but that's just the problem. if she survived. then the others could have to. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 8:00 pm

Anna smiled widely "Ohooho! I don't wanna fight with our soviet friend, you know? He seems to be very strong!"
Lukas poked Anna's head "But soviets are very similiar to us, Anna! They can drink very much vodka! Just like our Polish comrades."
Aurora looked at them and facepalmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 9:26 pm

" don't... underestimate... the- *gasp. " Arthur suddenly couldn't breath. he was going into cardiac arrest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 10:21 pm

"Nonono! Arthur! Please stay!" Kokoa shouted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 2:39 am

Lukas and Anna ran to him.
Lukas looked at Aurora "Use your soul wavelenght on him or something..We have a cardiac arrest here!"
Aurora looked at him "Are you sure that hitting him using a soul wavelenght is a good idea?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 9:27 am

Arthurs face contorted at a weird angle and he made a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 9:40 am

Aurora put her hands on Arthur's chest. Then she prepared her soul. And then she hit him using her soul wavelenght
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 6:33 pm

Arthur shook on the table and slowed down. " its not done yet! " said ben. " It's like a defibulator hit him every three seconds until you do it 6 times! "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 6:39 pm

Aurora after a while hit him using her sould wavelenght again. After three seconds she hit him again. And she repeated it three times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 7:07 pm

ben listened for a heartbeat. " he's fine, but he'll be out for awhile. What should we do next? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthur's dieing! ( open. )
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next