Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arthur's dieing! ( open. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:00 pm

Aurora walked to the bookshelf and she began to look for clues
Anna looked around "Hm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:04 pm

through the books there was " the art of war. " " harry potter. " " Percy Jackson. " and then there was a note attached to a piece of string.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:11 pm

Aurora picked up the note and she started reading
Anna walked to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:14 pm

* Tick * Tick * Tick. a ticking sound comes from behind the bookcase. the note reads. " dear criminals. If your robbing me than you suck. " the ticking grew louder.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:22 pm

Anna yelled "What the f***! a bomb!?" She jumped on Aurora and they both disappeared in a cloud of smoke. And then they appeared outside of the building
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:32 pm

A small explosion can be heard. it appeared to only damage the room. the bookcase was vaporized but everything else was fine.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:35 pm

After a while they walked back into Arthur's room
Aurora: "Arthur..You're crazy."
Anna punched Anna's arm very lightly "Next time be careful.." She walked to the bed and she looked under it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:38 pm

under the bed was a small wad of bills and a book wrapped in chains and padlocked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 7:45 pm

Anna grabbed the chain and pulled it, carefuly. Then she took the book and put it on a bed "Greaat.."
Aurora walked to the closet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:28 pm

the book isn't trapped only locked. the closet is relatively neat. with shirts, jackets, pants, and shorts hanged up. there is a dresser containing underwear and socks. there is nothing of interest.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:33 pm

Anna hit the chain using her katana
Aurora looked at her "Just don't destroy the book..okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:51 pm

it bounced off uselessly. if only they had the key...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 8:54 pm

Aurora looked at the key, she found before. Then she facepaled "Nooo.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 9:35 pm

Kataro rushed into the room. He had just revived the text message. "Oh shit... What the hell happened?" Kataro said as he put his hand on his forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:05 pm

Spencer looks with glazed eyes over at Kataro. He was more worried and upset than anything else, and couldn't think of much. By now, his face had become red from being worked up over the situation.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:16 pm

Kataro looked around. Everything was scrambled up. He has nobodies what to think. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" He shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:51 pm

" I don't know someone named Annie tried to murder him! " yelled ben. " all of his organs are failing and whenever we try to help him something comes out of the wound and attacks. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:00 pm

Kataro put his hands on the top of his head. He had no idea what to think. "Ummm... Well... Lets just... Oh f*ck!" He said as he paced back and forth. "Then we need to kill Annie to stop this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:03 pm

Arthur frowned. ben said. " that's sounds good! except we don't know who she is or if it'd help or... ANYTHING! " you can go to the house to search for clues if you want. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 11:44 pm

"I really want to know who this Annie is..." Kokoa's eyes darkened as she thought it could be a witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:17 am

" they'll come for me. if she's back then they might be to. " said Arthur clutching his chest. he looked well enough to answer some questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:37 am

Kataro was pacing back and forth. He was furious! He clenched his fist angrily. "I'm gonna beat the shit outta that bitch!" He said quietly. "Bombs bombs bombs..." He said quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 1:41 am

"Okay, first question" Kokoa said seriously "Is she a witch?" She turned her right hand into a dagger blade.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 6:01 am

Lukas crosssed his arms and looked at Kokoa

Anna: "Let's take this book to Ben"
Aurora: "Yeah good idea"
Anna picked up the book
Anna and Aurora left the building and they started running towards the infirmary.
After a while they walked into the room
Anna: "Ben, we found this book under Arthur's bed.." She said, showing him the book
Aurora blushed slightly "And I activated the trap in his room..Uhm..He lost some books and a bookshelf..Sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2013, 9:58 am

Arthur gulped when kataro said he wanted to kill her. Arthur shook his head. " no she isn't a witch. "
" My bad. " said Arthur. " should have warned you. give me the book. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arthur's dieing! ( open. )   Arthur's dieing! ( open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arthur's dieing! ( open. )
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next