Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 8:10 pm

The albino looks at the man for another minute before speaking up."Meh, this is too peaceful. I'm leaving." He grumbles as he walks off to retrieve his fallen motorcycle. After another half a minute, the motor roars, and he leaves; a feeling of the sanity he used to have lingering in his mind before being snuffed out by the chaos.
Back to top Go down

The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]   The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:33 pm

Whether it was just a coincidence or somebody else's doing, Caligo found herself slowly walking by the side of the road that the albino was heading down. She had drifted away from reality and ended up getting lost in her own mind after a good long time of walking, and was unaware of the motorcycle until it got pretty close. Snapping back to the real world, Cali's first reaction was to shift into a combat position and ready herself for attack, but soon realized what it actually was. Her nerves were getting the better of her these days. Content that it was just some lone guy riding on a bike, her attention drifted away from the vehicle and she drifted off again back into the depths of her head as she continued to walk.
Back to top Go down

The Monk Who Was Spoken To [Open to all]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2