Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 6:13 pm

Cal left Rowan be thinking she wanted to be left alone. He walked to the door and saw the man who dragged out Ida from the apartment "Please come in. How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 6:18 pm

Shadow walked in and bowed "I just wanted to apologize for ruining your party. And also for Ida's behaviour.." He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 6:31 pm

"You didn't ruin our party," Cal assured the man "If anything you saved it while it lasted. If anything it was my fault for giving into her harassment but I guess it was my false sense of guilt I got from remembering I dismantled her pie throwing machine and then in turn binning it...I also doubt this is going to be the last I am going to hear of it as well." he finished as he poured another drink and offered a second one to the man "so thank you and happy new year."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 6:50 pm

Shadow wondered "Pie throwing machine, huh? Oh..I forgot to introduce myself..My name is..Shadow and I'm Ida's friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 6:54 pm

"Nice to meet you Shadow, I'm Calbur, Cal for short." Cal said introducing himself "Her friend huh? from the way she was reacting to you I thought you were father or her elder brother."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:01 pm

Shadow crosed his arms, his bells rang. "Okay..Let's say that I'm her worst nightmare now. Because I can hold her when she is in her weapon form..How that person is called? Minister?" Yes..He said Minister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:17 pm

"Ida was a weapon...*sighs*...now I'm really glad you pulled her out when you did I wouldn't have want to break a up a fight. But your her meister...I wonder how that works it seemed like you two couldn't stand each other."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:23 pm

Shadow smiled (But nobody could notice that) "But somehow it works.." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:27 pm

"I guess people just click like that even if they don't want to...I'm actually a weapon my self yet I never transformed before but all the evidence seems to point towards I'm a sword of some sort."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:38 pm

Shadow: "Hm..Interesting.. Okay if you have any questions then ask"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:44 pm

"ok then...how the hell do I even turn into a weapon?" Cal chuckled at his bad joke
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:47 pm

Shadow shrugged "Who knows..Ask Ida"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 7:58 pm

In her Room, Rowan had been digging around her closet and found her old watch. Attaching it to her wrists, she unlocked her door and returned to the gathered group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 8:16 pm

"Yea like I'm going to do that." he continued to chuckle, he noticed Rowan re-joining the party but said nothing "so are you still a student at the academy? I mean you sound to old to be one that's all." he asked Shadow before taking a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 8:23 pm

Shadow shrugged "I don't know. I was resurrected by a witch..And I know that my..death..was painful." He said calmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 8:40 pm

"I wouldn't know..." he took a sip of then his drink and the coughed realising what he just heard "WAIT WHAT?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 8:55 pm

OOC: Thanks for waiting for me lol

"I do, I do~!" Kokoa asked popping in the conversation between Cal and Shadow "Why do you cover your face~?" She asked in her usual cheerful tone.

"Kokoa!" Nolan scolded "You just can't ask people why they cover their faces!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 5:53 am

Shadow looked at Kokoa and pointed at his face, using his left hand. The bells on his wrist rang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:20 am

"Wait a minute Kokoa you are saying you died and was resurrected by a witch?" Cal asked before noticing the bell Shadow had, he looked at confused not sure what it ment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 7:26 am

Shadow looked at Cal and nodded. Then he poked his bell and looked at Kokoa "I have three answers for you, young lady. The first answer: Because i don't like my face. The second: Because of my glowing eyes. The tthird: Because I can." Then he walked into the nearest shadow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 1:33 pm

Rowan looked at the party goers and grabbed her pair of binoculars. Stepping out onto her balcony she peered through them and looked at Chupa Cabra's. There was a party going on there. The adults were probably drinking to their heart's content.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 4:16 pm

Assuming Shadow ended their conversation and left the apartment, he left Kokoa and Nolan and walked out to the balcony and joined Rowan "So your not much of a party person either?" he asked as he offered a drink to her "Something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 5:42 pm

Rowan pulled away from her binoculars "No, not much of a party person." she looked at the drink "What is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 6:23 pm

Cal just smiled "it's a drink. but if your referring to what drink it is, well it's water. I didn't know what kind of soda you drink or if you even drink it." he leaned up against the balcony's railing after placing his cup to the right of his feet on the ground "Yea I'm not much of a party person either the only reason I was able to speak with anybody tonight is because I was either comfortable around them or I was expressing my thanks to them in any other scenario like this I would be the guy in the corner with the look on his face that made him look like he was about to kill somebody, while in reality I would just be keeping an eye out for trouble and thinking 'Please god let this end soon.' But if anything now I know not to throw you a surprise birthday party, whenever your birthday may be." He stared out into the night and began think 'if I wake up tomorrow and find myself lying in a field with Martin a few feet away...I would be both ecstatic and pissed..." and with that his smile faded to more of a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 6:06 pm

Taking the water, Rowan said "I don't mind having a few friends hanging out with me. Watch a movie, eat some sugary snacks, down some sodas and joke about." She looked through her binoculars again "There's a big party going on down at Chupa Cabra's and the place is really hoppin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next