Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 6:08 pm

OOC: I did not read the last page, let me just... Hide in shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 6:16 pm

"Chuba Kababa?" Cal asked confused "what's that a kind of foreign food?...Sounds like its full of fat."

OOC: don't worry about it Kokoa :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:21 pm

"Chupa Cabra's is the bar just down the street. They have big parties for any holiday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 8:31 pm

"Ah okay...wait if you aren't interested in party why are you watching one through your binoculars?" Cal asked sounding confused before he gain a blank expression "please don't tell me you are stalking someone who is attending it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 12:04 am

"No," Rowan said "I just get a kick out of watching the nightlife here in Death City. I just enjoy it for some reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 4:50 pm

"nightlife huh?" Cal thought as he took a sip from his drink "I'm sorry to say the only pleasant memories of nightlife I had are the nights I spent in the traveling through the British countryside while I was traveling with....(couldn't say Martin's name)...mainly because it was peaceful unless if we settled at a gypsy's camp for the night and the night life of the cities we pass through it was always noisy fumes in the air and we were usually almost mugged each and every time, granted Death City is different but it still lacks one thing I miss..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 5:03 pm

"Well... I'm not a big fan of sentimental moments, so I guess I'm going to go for now... Thanks for the invitation and happy New Year and all." Nolan said emotionless before turning to Kokoa "Are you coming, Choco?"

Kokoa nodded to Nolan and then turned to the rest of the people there "Baaaaaai~!" She waved "See you later~!" She exclaimed before heading out of the apartment happily with Nolan by her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 6:21 pm

Rowan watched the street below. "I enjoy this nightlife."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 7:03 pm

"see you guys tomorrow." Cal bid his friends farewell from the balcony before turning back to Rowan and the city stretched out before them "I know you do you said that already but just phrased it differently." he smiled before a yawn took him by surprise which lead him to check the time, 1:50am, "I'm going to go to bed don't stay up too late stalking the general public okay?" he teased his meister but stopped before re-entering the apartment "By the way the thing that the nightlife here is missing is the stars..." he said with a sad smile while pointing skyward at the starless sky due to the light pollution from Death City "Nice watch by the way..."
Once he entered the apartment he then noticed that Aurora was still there "Ummm.....it's almost 2am Aurora don't you think you should be going home?"

OOC: I don't know if Aurora has already left or not because I cant see it anywhere on the topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 10:49 am

Rowan pocketed her binoculars, walked inside, locked the balcony doors and main door, then went into her room with a "Night Cal." She changed for bed and turned out her lights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4