Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 2:33 pm

Ida just froze looking at one of the shadows in the corner of the room, in one swift movement she pulled out a spanner from her pocket and threw it straight at Shadow "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? Y...YOU...YOU STALKER!"
Cal a little surprised with the way Nolan was treating Kokoa and guessed this is what Arthur meant when he first met him...then he got a little confused when Ida suddenly through a spanner at the wall.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 2:42 pm

Shadow pulled out his sword and hit the spanner using it. The spanner bounced and fell on the ground.
Then he pointed at Ida's beer. He wanted to say: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, YOUNG LADY? But he remained quiet. Then he put his sword into the scabbard

Aurora looked at Shadow, confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 2:43 pm

Rowan looked at Cal and held up a thumbs down mouthing Give that crazy person the boot Cal. then she whispered in his ear "She's ruining the peaceful atmosphere of this apartment. Kick her out now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:05 pm

Cal walked up to Shadow "you seem to know Ida could you please get here out of here please? she is unintentionally driving us all crazy."
Shadow nodded walked over to Ida grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her out the door opened cal had opened and held open for them and closed the door once again. "Well that settle's that."
As she was being pulled by shadow she wouldn't stop failing and once she was dragged out she got up and looked shadow in the eye "WHAT THE HELL SHADOW!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:10 pm

Shadow shrugged. He was a angry at Ida because she caused troubles. He let her go and poked his bell. The bell rang, making a beautiful sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:17 pm

Ida looked at Shadow blankly "uhhhh.....what?...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:18 pm

Rowan breathed a sigh of relief "Thank god that's over. I'm gonna play on the piano. I'm a little rusty, I just hope it sounds okay." She walked over to the piano in the corner of the living room. After some brief warm-ups, she started playing.

((OOC:
What Rowan is playing: http://musescore.com/user/25581/scores/66546 ))
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:20 pm

Shadow sighed "Just tell me..Why did they want you to leave?" He asked calmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:26 pm

Kokoa's eyes lit up with the sound of the piano "It's wonderful~! Isn't it, Nolan~?" She tugged on Nolan's shirt.

Nolan nodded "It sure is, Choco."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:31 pm

"You and me both Rowan..." Cal commented as he poured him self a drink and pulled out a small notepad and pencil from his pocket and began sketching everyone as he listened to the music being played by Rowan
Ida shrugged "How would I know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:33 pm

Rowan's hands flew across the keys, she was into the music. For the first time in a year, Rowan smiled from ear to ear as she played.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:36 pm

Aurora looked at Rowan "Woah..You're talented!"

Shadow sighed again "And about that bear" He said less calmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:46 pm

Cal smiled when he saw Rowan enjoying herself playing the piano, he check his pocket-watch checking the time knowing time flies by without people knowing, it read 11:59pm with the second hand coming up soon to the last quarter. Cal finished his drink and placed the note book back into his pocket and rose his voice in a manner sounding similar to a king demanding attention "11, 10, 9," he began counting making sure in the room heard.
Ida played with her hair "well you can't have a real party with out some alchol...why do you want some?" she cheekily smiled.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 3:51 pm

Shadow crossed his arms "But you aren't an adult, Ida"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:02 pm

"so who's to say I'm not?" Ida replied still with a grin on her face "plus its not like I'm the only teenager in the who drinks and I'm responsible when I'm doing so I don't see a problem..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:30 pm

Shadow cleared his throat "But I can't just let you drink beer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:38 pm

Rowan finished the song as the clock struck midnight. "Happy New Year Everyone!" she said and began to play Auld Lang Syne
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:45 pm

Aurora smiled "Happy New Year!" She yelled

Shadow looked at the sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 4:59 pm

"uhg there is no reasoning with you..." Ida sighed and tossed the beer cans to Shadow "Fine there go get drunk you ninja stalker." she clicked her heels against each other and her chain ringed around her legs "I'll see in the morning...Happy New Year Shadow..." then chains on her legs began to move as she was off as if moving on motorised roller skates.
"8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!" Cal exclaimed in unison with everybody else putting away his pocket watch as he did so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 5:07 pm

Shadow put the beer on the ground and sighed "Oh Ida, Ida. Happy new year" Then he looked around, walked into the nearest shadow and teleported away

Aurora giggled "Yeah! Happy new year!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 5:42 pm

Rowan stood and walked over to Ida, her hands sparking with her soul wavelength. "Listen, get that alcohol out of my apartment, or I will supercharge you with my soul wavelength. Now either you do it, or I'll will blow it up with tannerite!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 5:46 pm

OOC: umm rowan Ida isn't in Rowan apartment anymore...she left...sorry I realise I for got to state it. also she gave the beer to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 5:52 pm

Shadow was standing on a street, alone. He wanted to ask these people from the apartment about Ida's behaviour. He also wanted to apologize for Ida and for walking into their aparment uninvited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 5:58 pm

((OOC: I didn't realize that))

Rowan decided to go into her room, she closed her door and locked it behind her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 6:05 pm

Shadow decided. He started walking towards Rowan's apartment and he started wondering about something.
After a short whike he was standing in front of the door to the apartment. He knocked the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)   New Years Party (PM if you wish to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years Party (PM if you wish to join)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next