Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill nebun.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Kill nebun. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:32 pm

Nebun's eyes shoot open once he is shot, ordinary blood spews from his mouth, making it clear that, in terms of his soul, the pool represents the black blood, and the person himself represented Nebun. The blood-vessel like veins retract, causing Nebun to collapse on the ground. He looks scared and confused, dragging himself across the ground due to his injuries and grasps Deren's leg "what's going on?" He says, none of his usual malice reflected in his tone "why did you..?" He starts to ask before chocking on a bit of blood. "It hurts..." He says, grasping his own arms and curling into a fetal position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 10:44 pm

Bloom looked stricken when a helpless almost child like nebun came over to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 8:03 am

Deren glared down at the man before continuing. "We have to keep attacking, Bloom. I can tell this is definatly a trap. He sucked us in, caused all this imagry to try and get rid of our will to fight, and now he's trying to resort to pity because he knows we're actually doing damage. We just gotta finish the job and hope it's enough to make him spit us back out for real."

While he might have sounded cold, Deren believed every word he said. The could be no good in someone who planned to do what he had just witnissed to the DWMA. This man needed to be stopped, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 12:38 pm

Bloom nodded and took aim at nebun with wasnt hard see ad he was so close to her She took s deep breath and fired again at nebun hopefully killing him
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 3:38 pm

Nebun's eyes widen helplessly just before he is shot, though why he would continue the charade after the trigger was pulled would remain a mystey. As soon as he is shot the entire world around them seems to burst into a thousand tiny points of light. You move sluggishly through the vast area at first before one point, brighter than the rest, pulls you into it. When you blink you find yourself back in the real world, standing before an astonished and injured Nebun "What did you do!?" He barks angrily, clutching his chest. "My...my..." He students before coughing up a few globules of crimson blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 4:20 pm

Bloom blinks a few times to make sure it was real"we -we beat him we goy out of that horrible place"she looks at nebun when he speaks and feels a bit of pity. For him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 4:30 pm

"I don't buy it for a second." Deren mentioned to his meister, watching the man. Could it really just be that easy to get rid of the black stuff he used on them? "Besides, even if it is real life, we shouldn't risk him sucking us up again. Use the blade, Bloom! It's only a matter of time before he recovers!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 6:05 pm

Bloom nodded to her partner she took the dagger from him then kneeled next to nebun positioning the dagger at his chest "I claim your soul in the name of lord death " then she went to plunge it into his chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 9:51 pm

Thomas took out his deagle and fired a shot at nubuns head that echoed through the city. And thus I justify taking another life. he bows, " see you in hell freind. " then spit down on him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 11:08 pm

Nebun uses what little energy he has left to try and avoid the knife, lashing out at bloom, but falling short when Thomas shot him. Nebun claws frantically at the stone streets of death city as his muscles pasm uncontrollably. His body turns to dust, leaving a pulsing red soul, even in death, radiating a strong madness wavelength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 11:13 pm

Bloom sighs and grabed the soul and looking at it "wow its final nebuns dead "she looked at Thomas extending the soul out to him "here technecly you killed him so his soul is yours"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2014, 11:52 pm

Thomas took it without a word, tossing it over to Arthur. Whom caught it deftly, " Do you think its safe to eat? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:03 am

Deren starred at the soul, suspicious of it. How did he know any of this was real? They had already been fooled into thinking they were in Death City twice.... Finally, he turned back into his human form. "I hate to admit it, but we should let Lord Death examine his soul. That guy just wasn't normal. If you eat it, ya might go crazy and shoot your family or somethin! Death could probably figure out some way to store it away or destroy it...."

He scratched the back of his head as his serious attitude lifted a little. "Besides, wasn't there some reward for beating him? I think we all deserve a bit of it!" The weapon put his arm around Bloom's shoulder, pulling her close to him. "And it better be good for putting my favorite meister in danger!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 9:36 am

" Yeah, there was a reward of twenty thousand dollars, lets go get that bounty and have death take a peek at this soul. " Arthur put it in his pocket and set off for the academy.
ooc: Sov, can you rp death?

Last edited by jac600 on February 26th 2014, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 10:45 am

Bloom nodded and smiled at deren "we live to put ourselves in danger its are way of life to protect human souls, but yeah lets go im very curious about his soul "she said
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 6:01 pm

Ooc: you betcha! Just do the mirror number thing .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 6:44 pm

As they all walked back into the school, they were all padded on the back. The kids that Thomas saved from hanging were especially grateful and the thanks only died down when they entered deaths office. " Mission complete sir. " Thomas set the soul down on his desk. " I was wondering if it was safe to eat also. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 6:47 pm

Bloom fallowed after them walking calmly and smiling and nodding at the people patting her on the back
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 7:15 pm

Death turns around in his usual comical manner "Well that's great!... Who was that again? Wait, is he the guy that liked eating bodies to? Or was that the guy that smashed the school with a plane..." Death runs his head with a giant hand "or was he that fellow who started his own academy?" He quickly snaps "anyways, good job! Yeah! Go get your bounty from spirit or stein or something." After hearing his question Death tilts his head "of course not, a soul is a soul after all! They don't do anything after they are dead you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 7:22 pm

"Hey, Death! It's been a while, but we managed to do it! We gave Nebun the ax!" He smiled widely as he put his arm around Bloom. "Oh, she helped too, by the way. We all did. There were others around, too, but I'm not sure what happened to them after Nebun sucked us up...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 7:22 pm

" So wait, it isn't safe but it won't do anything? " Arthur asked.
Thomas lit a cigar, kind of hoping death wouldn't mind, but knowing that he needed a smoke.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 9:31 pm

Death suddenly goes serious "Reaper Chop!" He yells upon seeing the cigarette. Once a comical smoking crater is embedded in Thomas's head he continues "it's perfectly safe! Just another kishin egg soul!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 9:53 pm

Thomas almost swallows the cigar but spits it out into a small garbage bin. He started rubbing his head.
" Ok. " Arthur knocks back the soul. Then stands there for a moment... When all seems fine he opens his mouth to speak but starts choking violently.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 11:51 pm

Nebun limps away from death city, chuckling for a moment before stifling with a pained groan. Whatever happened inside his soul was going to take quite a while to heal, and it burned with a pain not even Nebun found pleasurable. A pain of the soul.
Unfortunately he had to do it to gain the time and focus required to build up a hallucination of that caliber. It started just as they exited his soul,making some itiot citizen Nebun force-fed souls to until he became a kishin egg, appear as Nebun to his attackers. They killed him, talked for a bit, then headed up to the academy without eating it. Luckily after death there is no distinguishing between one soul and the next other than color.
Still, it was worth it. The Academy thought he was dead. "And now for phase 2..." He says, laughing as the city vanished behind him.

Ooc: finished!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 12:26 am

((OMG IT WAS ALL A LIE NEBUNS ALIVVVVEEEE )))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill nebun.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next