Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill nebun.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Kill nebun. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:45 pm

OOC: if Nebun needs assistance, let me know. I have a witch that could be of some assistance.

Argen continued to watch the fight from a distance. "Nebun is probably enjoying all the competition. Which means he may get even harder to battle." He thought to himself. He jumped a few miles back so he wouldn't be spotted or caught in an attack. He pulled out his binoculars and watched closely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:49 pm

Deren ran up the stairs with his partner, Bloom. Finally, they approached the source of the gunfire. There seemed to be a man on the ground kneeling in pain with an armed man near him, wielding the guns. He let loose a sigh of relief, the man on the ground didn't seem familiar, but he recognized the guy with the guns as an older student and quickly realized the other man was a threat of some kind.

"Ready, Bloom?" He shouted, transforming into weapon form and accidently dropping his box of chocolate on the ground. "We need ta charge up a few quick rounds. This guy seems serious!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:51 pm

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH " Screamed tom as he kept on shooting, blister forming on his hands from exertion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:42 pm

Bloom nodded "yeah lets go"she said catching him in her hand when he shifted. She gabed him and started funnuling in her soul wavelength into him charging the bullets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:53 am

Jet charges over fire in his eyes his right hand transformed and takes a wild swing at Nebun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:36 am

ooc: Wow guys I really got what I asked for....
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:55 am

OOC: *Evil laugh* It's just the beginning!

The albino boy noticed the battle. His name was Liam and he knew that this would be his last battle. He turned his left arm into a cannon and half of his right arm into a black blade. Then he ran to the group and aimed his cannon at the demon blade (Nebun).
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:50 am

Nebun is hit with every attack directed at him. The black blood is unable to block this much damage and soon the inky black substance is pouring from his wounds. Once every attack dies down Nebun is locked in a fetal position on the ground. He begins trembling, his icy calm exterior gone for the first time in his life. He stands shakily and turns, looking at each of them. His wild black hair is falling in his face, but still does not hide his eyes, which are wide open with a fury that could cause chills to run down the spine. It was clear that something in him had snapped, even more so than normal "FINE!!! YOU WANT INSIDE MY HEAD?!?! THAN THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOUR GONNA GET!!" He screams. Laughter bubbles up from his mouth, harsh and cruel "HAHAHA! ENJOY!!!" Suddenly more black blood than one could possibly believe would fit inside on person pours from every wound, rising to fast to keep up with. It forms a towering black wave that was likely all to familiar to jet. Black figures can be seen writhing within the substance just before it consumes every person there. When they blink again they find themselves in a black room, seemingly endless , without walls of any kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:31 am

Arthur looks around the room. " Oh, your trying to make me hallucinate. That's alright, I have a friend with the cure to black blood. " He sat down and waited for it to be over. " Granted he's a little late to the party but its only a matter of time. "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:34 am

Nebun's voice rebounds around the room "Am I? Your pathetic academy keeps records on me I see. Then you know I need complete calm to activate that ability. This is something far more real, this is the entrance to my soul."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:40 am

Kataro was on the top of the academy standing on the large skull. He had been watching for a few minutes and decides to jump in. "Hey Nebun!" He shouted to him. "Taste bullets ya jackass!!!" He shouted as he pulled out two separate Uzi's in each hand. He began firing at him at him, hoping to throw off his concentration.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:42 am

Ooc: did you not just read my last post!? This is not a hallucination! Their bodies are GONE until they get out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:43 am

OOC: wait...? Nebun is gone too?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:43 am

Yup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:46 am

Then... Kataro watched from the roof of the academy as everyone drowned, then vanished. He stood there awkwardly like a seagull on a rock... "Hello..?" He said hoping to hear something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:54 am

"What......." Deren stared blankly out of the reflection of the blade. "Did we jus- Crap... ohhh, crap! Crap Crap Crap Crap Crappity Crap!!!" The ammo clip continued to glow yellow, 13 rounds stored. Not that it would do them much good... or would it? If they were inside Nebun, then no matter which direction they fired, they would hit him. Soooo..........

"Ok, don't worry, Bloom, I have an idea! We're going to hit him so hard he's going to be forced to spit us back out! No matter what, keep charging rounds. Don't worry about me, our souls aren't synced enough to get past around 18 normally, but I can take a little pain for somethin like this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:05 pm

Bloom looked worried "but I dont want to hurt you "she says as she keeps charging "maybe id we can find his soul and shute it ittle kill him "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:16 pm

" OK THEN JACKASS, FEEL THE WRATH OF THE GHOST. " Arthur got on one knee and concentrated. Then he popped up and turned into a thick black gas. It expanded into the room to fill every inch of it. The psi grew higher and higher as Arthur strained to expand. " Come on come on come on COME ON! " Now even if the room was airtight such seals can be broken if the air in question was smart. Arthur was very smart. He focused his efforts on the roof while putting pressure everywhere else to.
Thomas woke up in his room. " Got to get out of here. " He unslung his rifle from his back. Got worked up to oversaturate his body with his soul once more. Then pointed his rifle up and fired a beam that would make him sick for weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:18 pm

Electricity jolted around the ammo clip as Deren gritted his teeth in pain. "Don't worry... I've delt with... worse! This is nothin!" 24 rounds charged. They would need more. He glanced aroud as well as he could, trying to spot something that looked like a soul. "Just keep charging... if we find it, we'll shoot but until then, maybe causing some mayhem will...... Gah, that stings...... Flush the soul out! Like I say, all of life's problems... can be solved with enough bullets......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:22 pm

"can anyone hear me?" Connor couldn't see anyone else. He grew very frustrated as he didn't know what to do in this situation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:27 pm

Bloom looks at him worried "please dont push it if im really hurting you badly tellbme to stop " ahe nodded "I wish we had spent more time matching soul wavelengths
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:29 pm

Liam sat cross-legged on the ground and sighed "Well....I'll just wait.." He said as he turned into a cannon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:36 pm

"Damn it! Nebun I am going to f*ck your day up!" Jet yells even though no one can hear him "Show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:24 pm

All of their attacks continue off into the distance, seemingly forever. Nebun's voice reappears "I'm sure that you know gas expands to fill its container, but when that container is to big, it will spread itself to thin. Be careful it doesn't happen to you" soon everybody begins to sink down into the ground, slowly overtaking everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:40 pm

" Good point... " Arthur pressed himself against the walls in every direction. He was the only one who couldn't fall. soon he was just a quarter of an inch thick on all the walls. but now pushing much, much harder.
Thomas cursed as his attack bore no fruit. Before he could sink deep he took out a grappleing hook and sunk it in the ceiling. It was the most resilient rope he could buy, he held onto it as it grew taught and tried to fight the downward pull. " Let me go or the top of this room will fall! "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill nebun.   Kill nebun. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill nebun.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next