Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which Model do you want to use for the Mecha?
The Comet
MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
The Valkyrie
MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Nova Buster
MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A completely different one (NO POWERANGERS)
MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:03 pm

please post your character applications up here first up here first so we can all match them up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:06 pm

My guys name is Alex Forge like so

[size] Alex Forge[/size]

Meister:

Weapon Form: A giant robotic left arm but only when he is with his brother and it can either be a shield or sword it is part of a formation with six weapons and one meister

When he is by himself he can transform into a guantlet for the left hand it can have a sheild pop out at a moments notice

Last edited by TucKiD on January 28th 2014, 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:17 pm

his secondary weapon form has to favour his left arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:39 pm

I'm assuming you saw this already. But tell me if you'd like anything to change.

WEAPON TEMPLATE
[img]Place image here(Optional, remove * in the end tag if using tags)[/*img]

Name: Dex/Dexter Forge

Meister:

Weapon Form: Dex can turn into a very large robotic right arm. It is part of a formation that has 6 weapons and 1 meister. The arm can turn into a canon that has two modes of shooting. Rapid fire or single shot. (Pretty self explanatory.)

Dex can also turn into a pair of shackles. They are like handcuffs that have a very long chain. The chain can stretch as far as it is needed. This comes in handy when defending or trying swing onto a building... Or something...

His last weapon for is a cape. Now I know you're probably thinking, how is he gonna use the cape. Anyway, its an all black cape that has a dark black inside. When the cape is equipped, there are shadowy hands that can stretch out of the inside of the cape and attack or defend. The maximum amount of hands that can be out at once is ten. The hands have sharp claws on them and they look like shadows. The hands ate harder than rocks so it unlikely that they'll get destroyed. But if one happened to get destroyed, that hand will be lost forever.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Dex is about 6 feet tall. He has blonde hair that comes to his ears and spikes out a little. He has a very light beard as well. He has a pretty muscular build. He wears a white sleeveless t-shirt that says volleyball on it in red, fading letters. The sides of his shirt are slit so you can see through the sides. He wears a red cap backwards on his head and he wears red fingerless gloves. You will usually find him bare feet or wearing yellow converse. He wears army pattern shorts.

Personality: Dex is a charmer. He is usually found trying to sweet up a girl or something. He is a very manipulative, lying genius though. He often uses his physical strength to manipulate his brothers to do what he wants. He's kind-of a bully, but not so mean. He like sitting around in the sun and talking to girls. He hates people that are extremely analytical. He also hates fast food. He tries his best to stay healthy and fit. He really enjoys hanging around with all of his brothers and beating them up. He likes to pick on people and watch their reactions. He basically a jerk, but he's also very kind and caring. He likes small animals and nature. He really cares about his brothers the most. He hates seeing people getting bullied, even though he does it himself and he hates people that pick on him.

History: (Please explain the backstory of your character. How they came to be, what events shaped their lives, and what they are planning to do [Once you finish the application])

Miscellaneous: Dex is extremely strong for his age. He is also very dangerous. He is a very calculated fighter and he has trained for many years. He's never lost a single fight. He was trained to be a MMA fighter, but he strayed away and created his own fighting style.
Ps- He wields a butterfly knife.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love eating so- I mean soul eater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:51 pm

Darn, now I have to change my guy's name. I'm making my guy the lazy older brother. And it's kinda hard to make the weapon form when we don't have the robot selected yet. One more thing; if someone wants to be JUST the head, and not the torso as well, I could be both legs to keep the 5 thing going and so no one else needs to be the legs. That could get confusing too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 8:20 pm

the model that has been chosen is the Comet because 3 out of the five pieces of the mecha voted for it. how ever if one person makes their weapon a girl it will be changed to the Nova Buster

@Dead Eyes and @TuKid please re-read my first post as in regards to the weapon's secondary form and the mecha weapons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 10:20 pm

There also I already changed the character app
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 10:50 pm

Ok. But we can have more weapon forms other than the exoskeleton and the full robotic body part right? And the exoskeleton is basically a smaller version of the full arm right? Like if the weapon was fighting alone he'd be able to turn the assigned body part into a smaller robot version...?? ((Sorry. I'm not very bright. :P))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 11:55 pm

Arlo Forge

Meister: ---

Weapon Form: When combined with his brothers, he's the head of the mecha combination.

Secondary weapons include https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/16/90/34/44/m_a_gn10.jpg and http://www.freewebs.com/xgunlimited/gauntlets.png (bottom)

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Arlo is tall being 5'9" but skinny at 147 lbs. His eye color is blue, and his hair is blonde and swept to the side. Despite this, it's messy and hangs a bit in front of his face. His build is mid-athletic and he usually wears:

Shirt: http://www.atbreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Thats-what-she-said.jpg

Jeans: Baggy, blue jeans with a black, leather belt

Shoes: Black, leather work boots or grey and black tennis shoes

Personality: Arlo has a bad habit of talking to himself or reenacting memorable moments of past events. As well as embarrassing himself in front of others usually by accident. His childish traits make him look like a man-child that never DID get outside much. And even though he has numerous brothers, he acts like an only-child by his self-thinking attitude towards himself.

Although he seems like he isn't very bright, he's very smart and oriented. And a Straight A-student.

History: ---

Miscellaneous: He overreacts to spiders and has an extreme phobia of heights.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Still a work in progress
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:52 am

Dead Eyes wrote:
Ok. But we can have more weapon forms other than the exoskeleton and the full robotic body part right? And the exoskeleton is basically a smaller version of the full arm right? Like if the weapon was fighting alone he'd be able to turn the assigned body part into a smaller robot version...??  ((Sorry. I'm not very bright. :P))

I will accept another weapon (preferable something futuristic looking) as long as it is favours the part of the mechs they turn into, @TuKid's secondary weapon form is a perfect example of this. The only expection to this is @Maestra Waffle Cat's character as you can't really fight with a helmet. The exoskeleton is a single piece for the meister for example your character would only be able to turn into an exoskeleton for the right arm. While using your weapon powers in human form you can create an exoskeleton for your self it would favor the part of the body you turn into for example it could increase the strength in the limb you turn into: turn into left leg = super strength in left leg exoskeleton (once again excluding the head whose secondary weapon can be anything (preferably something futuristic))

I hope that clear things up. I'll be creating 6 different weapon for soul resonance one being based off each member's soul which I'll be basing off your secondary forms extras.

I am almost finished with one of the two Meisters that you get to pick from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 12:19 pm

I edited my character. I hope it's the way it should be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 12:58 pm

Dead Eyes wrote:
I edited my character. I hope it's the way it should be.

Sorry @Dark Eyes but I can't see any changes made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 1:27 pm

Name: Dex/Dexter Forge

Meister:

Weapon Form: Dex can turn into a very large robotic right arm. It is part of a formation that forms one giant robot. He can also turn into an exoskeleton of the arm, in case he was fighting alone, or if all other parts of the formation wasn't present for the meister.

Dex can also turn into a large cross gun. ( http://darklinkthe2nd.deviantart.com/art/Punisher-Wolfwood-s-Cross-40176080 ) The way you use it is pretty simple. You just slide your arm into the top of the cross and the trigger is there. When you fire, bullets come out of the other end. You can switch from single fire mode or radpid fire.

His last weapon for is a cape. Now I know you're probably thinking, how is he gonna use the cape. Anyway, its an all black cape that has a dark black inside. When the cape is equipped, there are shadowy hands that can stretch out of the inside of the cape and attack or defend. The maximum amount of hands that can be out at once is ten. The hands have sharp claws on them and they look like shadows. The hands ate harder than rocks so it unlikely that they'll get destroyed. But if one happened to get destroyed, that hand will be lost forever.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Dex is about 6 feet tall. He has blonde hair that comes to his ears and spikes out a little. He has a very light beard as well. He has a pretty muscular build. He wears a white sleeveless t-shirt that says volleyball on it in red, fading letters. The sides of his shirt are slit so you can see through the sides. He wears a red cap backwards on his head and he wears red fingerless gloves. You will usually find him bare feet or wearing yellow converse. He wears army pattern shorts.

Personality: Dex is a charmer. He is usually found trying to sweet up a girl or something. He is a very manipulative, lying genius though. He often uses his physical strength to manipulate his brothers to do what he wants. He's kind-of a bully, but not so mean. He like sitting around in the sun and talking to girls. He hates people that are extremely analytical. He also hates fast food. He tries his best to stay healthy and fit. He really enjoys hanging around with all of his brothers and beating them up. He likes to pick on people and watch their reactions. He basically a jerk, but he's also very kind and caring. He likes small animals and nature. He really cares about his brothers the most. He hates seeing people getting bullied, even though he does it himself and he hates people that pick on him.

History:

Miscellaneous: Dex is extremely strong for his age. He is also very dangerous. He is a very calculated fighter and he has trained for most of his life. He really enjoys beating people up which makes him that much more dangerous. He's never lost a single fight. He was trained by a mentor to become a MMA fighter, but he strayed away and created his own fighting style.
Ps- He LOVES knives. Especially butterfly knives. He has a large arsenal of knives hidden in his room.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love eating so- I mean soul eater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 2:05 pm

Giving him three weapon forms seems a over powered for a single character. Sorry if I'm being a little picky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 2:51 pm

Well he can only use two of his forms without a meister. The robot arm and the cape require a meister for him to be able to use it. I think that's pretty fair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 3:09 pm

I'm not too keen on the cape but I'll let the rest of the guys call the shots on that one.

Also know I'm confused is the gun apart from his exoskeleton (the one he can form on himself in his human form) arm as well as a separate form...because that would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 3:23 pm

Yeah. The gun is a whole different form from any other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 4:45 pm

right so I created two different meisters for you guys to pick from hope you enjoy:

MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 1-2075565403
when piloting the mecha during soul resonance:
Name
Surname: Fukui
Forename: Akio

Weapon:

Love Interest: none

Appearance: Akio has reddish brown hair which is usually spiked back and has blue eyes and can usually be seen wearing his father’s jacket, green t-shirt, white sneakers and blue skinny jeans with a belt with a holster for his tablet.

Personality: Akio can easily be described as a lazy and blunt individual, rarely ever doing anything that requires significant exertion and never being afraid of speaking his mind. Akio is also not shy about cheating to complete a task if it means he has to work less. Akio however has shown to be extremely passionate about become a meister good enough to weild a death scythe and about an game on his tablet called N.O.V.A. 3  and is willing to obey the orders of anyone who can best him at the game.  If he becomes passionate about something he has shown to become also very cynical demeanour and is generally stoic, afraid to allow his emotions to control him. He is very realistic, always prioritizing success and practicality over aesthetics and superficial-ness. Subaru has also proven to be a very shy person, prone to stuttering when nervous and uncomfortable about physical contact with others. Behind his front of aloofness and stoic personality, Akio has been shown to be a kind-hearted individual who cares deeply for his friends, especially Akiho whom he has dedicated much of his time looking after.

History: Akio is the son of a witch and one of her test subjects she fell in love with before she decided she became to clingy after spending years breaking his will she then turned him into a kishin egg who, but for some reason didn’t do the same to Akio who was just a toddler at the time, his father ended up basically becoming a guard dog she used to keep Akio on a short leash and telling him it was for his own protection. He was raised unaware that his mother was a witch and his ‘guardian angel’ angel as his mother put it was his father turned into a kishin egg and was told his father was a commander in an army and a great hero (which he was before he was turned into a kishin egg.) until at the age of 6 he accidently set his bedroom on fire after learning how to snap and creating a surge of magic which became electricity and set his carpet during his shock it spread all over his room. His mother then used magic to put her fire out and then explained how she was a witch but said nothing about his father and proceed to teach him at magic. He only ever progressed in the magic in controlling and kindling electricity to such an extent that his magical energy produced by his body mutated to only able to perform spells doing such.
His mother kept him hidden away in their home which lead to his days being spent playing games on his tablet soon ranking number 1 on any world ranking bored. But his magic planted a seed of curiosity making him wonder what was out beyond the wall of his home he eventually sunk out after learning to use his powers as a tazer to render his ‘guardian angel’ unconscious for a few hours allowing him to escape and explore at the age of 16. It was then he discovered the truth about witches, but refused to believe any of it until one night he saw her kill a meister and their weapon before abducting someone and knowingly lead Death back to their home. He using his magic he quickly killed his ‘guardian angel’ completely unaware that it was his father and before he got the chance to confront his mother his saw Death kill her and collect her soul. He was taken in as a student under constant supervision at the DWMA, he aims to become a meister make up for what his mother had done but at the same time has a strong vendetta against Death for killing his mother before he could find out why she did what she did and for not explaining anything to him.

Miscellaneous: Due to his mutated magical energy his hair will always be spike up and he will always give off an extremely weak static shock whenever he touches something. He is also a human lightning rod.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater

OR

MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 Anime-3-1
when she is piloting the mecha during soul resonance:
Name: Forename: Kazue  
Surname: Saito
Forename:  Kazue  

Weapon: (List the name of your weapon partner or soon-to-be partner here)

Love Interest:

Appearance: she is 5'9" tall and weigh 99lbs, she has long light violet hair which is usually platted and pale purplish blue eyes. Allie has a very thin, petite, curvy and feminine figure is considered to be attractive, if it wasn’t for her androphobia. Her clothes style is usually an unofficial purple version of her pilots uniform with a few things changed to make it more wearable in public, when not wearing these she is most likely in her apartment wearing a sweatshirt and bottoms that are way too big for her. During soul resonance the nano-bots seem to react by over producing themselves multiplying in numbers, and rise to the surface of her skin through her skin pores and reform her clothes at a monocular level to optimise her movability and reaction speed. When soul resonance has finished her clothes are returned to normal and the execs nano-bots fall off her body looking like silver glitter.

Personality: Kazue acts like an ice queen being cold hearted but this only an act as she is actually shy and insecure a times usually when a guy gets too close to her and she swaps between the two personas quite spontaneously.

History: The reason shy and insecure, due to her having a mild case of androphobia, in other words, fear of men. She was beaten and sexually abused (not rape) by her boyfriend in junior high, after accidently scratching his face when he tried to force a kiss on her. She is of Japanese decent and was a close friend of Allifair Follon (meister) and was the only person Allie told she was off to the DWMA while at the same time being the only person to see her off. Her androphobia was getting worse daily a few weeks after Allie left Kazue’s father lost his job and he began to beat her mother she keeps trying to convince herself it was because he was under the influence of the influence of alcohol and drugs.
One day her mother finally left them the relationship between Kazue and her father became to the point where she would avoid being anywhere near him out of fear (Because of his guilt her father did the same to her). In an attempt to come over her fear and to become stronger she joined the British Air Force, she soon became an exceptional pilot and hand to hand combatant (mainly because of her miscellaneous trait when a man touched her) but was relieved of duty when it was discovered she had Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (a type of cancer that affects the lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell, and is characterized by larger lymph nodes, fever and weight loss. There are several types of non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and they are categorized by whether the cancer is fast- or slow-growing and which type of lymphocytes are affected) because her cancer was slow-growing a private sector of MI5 offered a treatment still in its prototype stage to cure her.
After agreeing to their offer they injected her with self-repairing/producing (encase one is damaged beyond repair) nano-bots to prevent the cancer from growing and killing the contaminated cells and replacing any white-blood cells that were permanently lost. It was deemed a failure due to the fact that she would still suffer from the fevers at unexpected times and content unexpected weight loss. After those events she decided to go become a student at DWMA to finish her school studies while hoping to overcome her fears and to become stronger by becoming a meister like she hoped she would in the British Air Force.

Miscellaneous: Due to her fears, she's also afraid of men touching her when she is unaware of them (example if a guy touched her on the back) but people can avoid this by asking her permission to touch her (not in a sexual sense) or by making their presence known to her. If a random guy, for were to touch her, she's flip out and violently punches the living daylights out of him. It's a subconscious feeling that she must hit him, before getting hit.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 5:07 pm

I vote Kazue Saito
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 5:38 pm

Kazue!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 5:47 pm

I didn't really feel like reading everything so I only read the personalities. And I personally don't care which one we have. But if its necessary for me to choose, I choose the Akio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:22 pm

Saito
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:26 pm

I had one last question until I can complete my character. How did they grow up? Did they all grow up together, are they from death city, have they been in the DWMA at all, are their parents in their lives? What are the things I should know before putting in his history?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 8:41 pm

Yea I'm working on the history for you guys now, you can expect it up soon but it would really help if I had the names of all the brothers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 8:43 pm

My guy is Kalin Forge. I was trying to make him the oldest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next