Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Which Model do you want to use for the Mecha?
The Comet
MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap60%MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
The Valkyrie
MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Nova Buster
MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A completely different one (NO POWERANGERS)
MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_vote_lcap40%MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 8:44 pm

Allan Forge I just have to change the character application name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 8:57 pm

Dex/Decter Forge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 9:01 pm

Arlo Forge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 2:32 pm

If @YumerkiAburama doesn't produce a character with 48hrs he/she will be removed from this project.

Now here is the base of brother's history if need be you can edit it to suit you character.

The Forge Brothers Arlo Forge, Kalin Forge, Allan Forge, Dexter (Dex) Forge and ______ Forge
were the five sons of two Death Scythes who were members of the DWMA's Internal Affairs Division. Due to their parents, being busy with work the eldest Kalin ended up acting as a parent whenever he and his brothers didn't have a baby sitter or family member to look after them (that family member would have been their uncle Martin Forge who went on to adopt Calbur Martin) and one time they left on a mission and never came back (you decide your character's reaction if they accept that they are dead or believes they could be still alive). They discovered they their weapon abilities all at the same time by accident when they all decided to teach a senior student at the DWMA who was bulling (hopefully their will be one shy brother if not random class mate), they made a mistake of trying to confront when him while the bully was on a mission to kill an oversized almost giant Kishin Egg. When the five were almost killed they all transform into one mecha and thanks sheer luck were able to defeat the Kishin egg.
After this incident they were taken to see Death who explained to the brothers that their primary weapon form was a special case which was they each were a single piece to their full weapon form the mecha which in turn they named The Comet and even when they did form their primary weapon form they wouldn't be able to control it because of their soul wavelengths keep trying to overpower each other's. There was one of two way given to the boys to over come this factor, this first option was for the brothers to all learn to think on in somewhat of the same manner, which all the brothers quickly gave up on realising their clash of personalities made this impossible. The second option was to find a meister who could both pilot their primary weapon form and whose soul wavelength could act as a synchroniser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 9:38 pm

the meister for the forge brothers will be Saito Kazue as requested I'll post her up once we have all five of the brothers finished and completed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 9:44 pm

Ill go finish my character a little later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:54 am

ok

new history everybody. Credit goes to nevermore who improved what I originally posted

new history:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 3:17 pm

@YumerkiAburama has been removed from this project

the next person to post up an acceptable character on this thread gets the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 4:53 pm

Or, since it's taking so long, how about we make it with the characters we have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 5:21 pm

may I be left leg please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 5:32 pm

I vote with a thumps up  :flower: 
                                          :cheers: 
I accept you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 6:06 pm

I was told to post this so you all know, I am makin my leg person a girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 6:36 pm

personally I feel that would take away from the bond between the weapons and their one meister who has a phobia of men and would over come it by working with the brothers but at this point I am a beggars for a final member and beggars can't be choosers.

You have my approval to make it a girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 9:56 pm

Have you guys been watching power rangers lately or...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 9:59 pm

Ha, told you someone would ask alpha! You owe me $5!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 10:01 pm

Sorry, it's just the question has been haunting me since he first posted it ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 10:08 pm

Alpha was just watching too much gundam one night, and in a drunken rage, made this idea. The rest of us joined because why not. Soul eater needed a giant robot of doom anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 12:05 am

We already have the death city robot this just looks cooler and it is ALIIIIIIIVE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 1:16 am

I'm hereby resigning my spot in this idea. I don't think I'll be able to go through with it. I've got to much on my plate to be able to keep up with something like this. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 11:33 am

nevermore wrote:
Alpha was just watching too much gundam one night, and in a drunken rage, made this idea. The rest of us joined because why not. Soul eater needed a giant robot of doom anyway.

Actually I was watching Robotic;Notes :P
I don't like power rangers

Dead Eyes wrote:
I'm hereby resigning my spot in this idea. I don't think I'll be able to go through with it. I've got to much on my plate to be able to keep up with something like this. I'm sorry.

That fine @Dead Eyes well then @Soul King Brook looks like you can be an arm or a leg now.
@KokoaChan are you interested in joining aswell?

Soul King Brook wrote:
We already have the death city robot this just looks cooler and it is ALIIIIIIIVE!!!

yes, yes it does....looks way more cooler..... 8) 

how it looks normally:

soul resonance mode:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 11:42 am

No, thankies~ I was just wondering the power rangers thing~ ^^ good luck with your idea~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 11:56 am

Thanks Kokoa, if you do know anybody on the site who hasn't seen this yet and my be interested then give them a push in our direction. Also good luck with your band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 1:04 pm

Okay, then how about my guy just be the lower half? Do we really need five?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 2:36 am

We need a right arm come on people!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 5:16 pm

EVERYBODY I ASK SAYS NADA D'X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.   MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOST AWESOME IDEA FEATURING GIANT ROBOTS.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next