Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 12:54 am

Leo grabbed her hand, then hoisted himself onto his feet. He brushed the dirt off of his back, then put his scarf on.

Leo: Alright, let's go then.

He stretched out his arms, then held out his hand toward Causper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:42 am

Causper took hold of Leo's hand, transforming immediately. She could sense the dispair in his memories now that she knew what to look for but reached the same calming barrier she had hit the first time.

"Alright Leo, what shall we work on first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:18 pm

Leo swung her around, going through all of the basics in his head.

Leo: Not sure? Maybe we can work on soul resonance? After that, we can talk about techniques like when we should use the resonance.

After he finished talking and going through the little warm up, he walked over a small cluster of dummies. Some of them were wood, while a couple of others were sacks or metal people. He stopped by a wooden dummy, and leaned on it, waiting to hear Causper's reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:39 pm

Causper noted the way that Leo flicked his wrist and the way he held her in his hand. It didn't take long for her to adjust her flexibility and density to his strength.

"That would probably be a good thing to work on. You're actually the only meister that has held me in weapon form more than once actually. I've never resonated with anyone, not that i can remember anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:47 pm

Leo: Really? Wow, that's a pretty interesting thing to hear. As to you not remembering, I guess it's understandable. I mean if you haven't done it much, then it does make sense that you can't remember anything about it. Anyhow, let's do this.

Leo closed his eyes, focusing on Causper's soul. He matched his soul's wavelength with hers, feeling his become one with hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 2:19 pm

Causper closed her eyes and let her wavelength react and join with Leo's. His soul had the same feeling as the barrier in his mind. The process of resonating felt so familiar even though she knew she had never done it before.
Causper opened her eyes, only just noticing that her chain was glowing a deep purple.

"Well, this is quite interesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:05 pm

Leo grabbed the chain carefully, studying it carefully.

Leo: So, now that we know what happens, should we figure out what this does?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:43 pm

"Let's give it a shot. Oh, and you realize anyone who walks past will hear a one sided conversation right?"

Causper focused on the glow she was eminating. She concentrated it into the very end of her chain where it darkened and glowed stronger, then released it to flow over the entire chain agian.

"Something tells me this light is dangerous when it's concentrated like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 3:57 pm

Leo: Yeah, alright. Anyway, let's give it a try.

Leo steadied Causper in his hand, then attacked a wooden dummy right across from him. It smacked it on the side as Leo waited to see what would happen to the poor thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:47 pm

Causper focused on the target, slightly elongating and stretching out to hit the target on the mark. As an expirement she concentrated the glow in the section of her chain that would hit the wood. On contact there was a slight hissing sound as her chain bit through the wood... and continued going through until the dummy was split in two. The wood fell to the ground revealing the scorched and disformed interior.
Causper shrank back to her normal size and let the glow spread out, entirely shocked by what had happened.

"Did... Did that... Was that... Leo...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:26 pm

Leo's eyes were wide as he walked over to the dummy. He knelt down next to it, examining it carefully.

LeoAcid? Your Soul Resonance is turning your entire weapon form into some sort of acidic conductor, transferring it to other stuff. . . Holy crap. . . How does this even work?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:15 pm

Causper transformed back into her human form and knelt next to Leo, still completely stunned.

"I.. I don't... I don't think my mother can even do that... The light... It didn't hurt you when you touched it did it? If it can do that to wood... I don't want to know what it can do to human skin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:34 pm

Leo: It didn't hurt, that's for sure.

Leo knelt down next to her, gently putting his hand on her shoulder.

Leo: Are you going to be okay, Causper?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:54 pm

Causper glanced up at Leo.

"I didn't even know it was possible for that to happen. I suppose i'll be fine, it's just... it's scary... if we used that in battle... it could kill people... it sliced through wood so easily..."

Causper let out a breath, and realized she was shivering. She wrapped her arms around herself in an effort to calm her nerves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:04 pm

Leo closed his eyes, resisting the urge to be cold to her.

Leo: Well, Causper, I hate to point out the obvious, but that's a good thing. I'm pretty sure it's our job to kill stuff, mainly kishin eggs, so an ability like this will be really helpful to us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:35 pm

"I know Leo... my mother raised me to consider kishins to not be human... and really they aren't quite human but i'm thinking more about the other people we might have to kill... i.. i don't think i could actually use that against anyone that wasn't kishin."

Causper shook her head and cleared her thoughts.

"Sorry, i guess i was just caught off guard by that. There isn't even any record of anything like this in my family archives. Let's get back to work yes?"

Causper held her hand out to Leo, slightly unsteadily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:44 pm

Leo:. . . They are humans, Causper, don't be deceived by that. They may have been warped by greed, power, or for various other reasons, they are still human. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

He took her hand, then hauled herself to his feet.

Leo: Are you sure you want to continue training?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:23 am

The second Leo had a grip on her hand Causper transformed back into her weapon form however the purple glow was gone.

"I'll be fine, let's just not practice resonating. I don't know if i can handle any more deadly discoveries. I've lived through worse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:29 am

Leo nodded, and started attacking the dummies. After a bit, all of the dummies were either damaged or laying on the ground in a couple of pieces. He was painting a bit, though was doing fine for the most part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:40 am

Causper remained silent for the rest of the time they trained. Completely focused on the task at hand, she made sure to hit every target on the exact spot they were aiming for. She could sense Leo's gradually increasing exhaustion through the psychic link however even when Leo paused she remained silent. Slowly, she began to constrict her chain to coil up in Leo's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:53 am

When Causper coiled up in his hands, he sat down by a tree and laid back on it. He set Causper gently on the grass as he closed his eyes.

Leo: Are you sure you are feeling alright, Causper?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:58 am

"Yeah, i'm fine. I told you, i've lived through worse."

Causper didn't bother transforming agian, instead she remained in her weapon form and used Leo's mental barrier to calm her own emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:44 pm

Leo: Still, must be a pretty big thing to realize what you are actually able to do. To have all of that power and potential deadliness just locked up inside of you.

He scooted away from the tree a bit, and laid in the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:58 pm

Causper let out a sigh.

"Yeah, it's a bit much to take in. Kinda like the very first time i partnered up with a meister and figured out i created the psychic link with whoever i was partnered up with. When that happened i locked myself up in my room for weeks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:06 pm

Leo: I'm starting to see that you don't take news well, Causper. Anyway, I think this has been an eventful enough day for us. Do you want to stop for the day, then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next