Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:19 pm

"It's not that i don't take news well, it's just these impossible things i can do... they aren't normal and i don't know how to control them. None of my psychic family members can predict these either."

Causper shifted back to human, lying on her back with her hands folded behind her head.

"I don't think there's much else we can do to these training dummies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:24 pm

Leo: Nothing destructive, maybe, but we could always tape them back together. It won't do much to help us with training, though, as they will probably fall apart before we attack them. One of us should probably go out and get some more.

He let out a quiet yawn while he rubbed his eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:13 pm

Causper nodded and sat up.

"I'll go. Just tell me where to find them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:18 pm

Leo: I usually get them down the street from where my house is. It has a bunch of training gear in the window, you can't miss it. I don't remember the name of it, but it's really easy to spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:45 pm

"Alright, i won't be long."

Causper jumped to her feet and jogged down the hill to get the training dummies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:50 pm

Leo waited till she was gone, then put his scarf on the ground. There was no particular reason for this, he just wanted to see if she went in the right direction. He laid his head down on the scarf, then he felt his body relax as he started thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:02 pm

Causper slowed down as she jogged past the school, wanting to keep an eye out for the store Leo was talking about. After a while more of searching she found the store and stepped in. Causper got just about a dozen varied dummies, tying them together so they would be easier to carry with her thin spider-silk chains. She strapped half of the dummies to her back and carried the rest under her arm back to the training grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:07 pm

Leo didn't notice Causper come back, as he pulled out his book. He ended up in sitting on a low branch on the tree, reading his book slowly and inventively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:33 pm

Causper dropped the training dummies on the ground and climbed up to sit next to Leo soundlessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:53 pm

Leo obviously did not notice Causper, continuing to give the book all of his attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:44 pm

Causper broke a twig off of the branch, using her spider-silk chains to design a spider web in between it and another twig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:46 pm

Leo closed his eyes, then his book. He looked over at what Causper, then raised an eyebrow and watched. After a bit, he turned his body around to face her.

Leo: Okay, I give up. Why are you doing this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:50 pm

Causper looked up from her work.

"Hrm? Oh, you mean the web thing. I can't really say why, it's just a habit that I developed as a kid after I learned I could do this. It helps me relax quite a lot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:55 pm

Leo: Alright, fair enough. . . That's pretty impressive. I never liked spiders though, especially after someone tried to kill my dad with a poisonous spider. However, spider webs always fascinated me, since such little creatures can make enough web to cover a person's face when walking through the park. Happened to me a lot back in Florida.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:28 pm

Causper grinned.

"If you think this tiny web is impressive you should see the one i've built in my room. It hangs from the ceiling and it spans the whole room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:36 pm

Leo: So, what do you do with it then, is just for decoration? Or do you have it there to hang the people who insult you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:01 pm

Causper couldn't resist laughing.

"It's pretty much just a second ceiling. I started it years ago and just kept adding on to it so now it's just as strong as the floor in certain places. It's kinda like my own personal attic at this point."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:29 pm

Leo: Do you store stuff there, then? It sounds like it would be a nice place to store stuff, sense a lot of people would not want to touch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:43 pm

"I store stuff up there, I used to hide up there when I wanted to be alone, I use it as a hammock now and then. I've got a lot of reflective tape wound in there too, cause it blocks out the ceiling lights. It's got plenty of uses, particularly when I'm trying to hide something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:50 pm

Leo: Oh, there are some stories with you hiding stuff, isn't there? So, what are some of the stuff you have hidden in there then, and from who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 8:00 am

"It isn't anything important really. Just stuff i'd rather not have anyone find, and anyone includes you so telling you what it was wouldn't be very efficient hiding. I can tell you that it used to be my father's though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 8:05 am

Leo: Yeah, that seems like a good point. . . Wait, if your aunt is psychic, then does she know about the thing your hiding?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 8:30 am

Causper nodded.

"Of course she does. She was there when my father gave it to me. I don't have any secrets from my aunt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 7:54 pm

Leo: Well, it must be nice to have someone you are close to, Causper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 10:39 pm

"It is, very nice. No secrets, no awkward conversations, no issues, excepting my mother i have a close-to-perfect relationship with my entire family. What about you Leo? Do you have anyone like that? Someone who you trust with all your secrets?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.   Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leo and Causper, now with 100% more training.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next