Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An eventful trip into the City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 3:54 pm

Kuro laughed at the joke. "I hope, for the bird's sake, that they don't try to eat me." He joked back. When the man mentioned going over what he was aboutvto do, the small lizard scurried over and once again it's mouth poped open. The long trail of black liquid flowed out, hardening into the form of a python again. It's red eyes present. "Sure. I'm interested in what I'm about to go through after all." It responded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 5:15 pm

"It's simple enough for the most part. I'm going to use the instruments I procured today coupled with my own ability to see souls to observe yours as you transform between a weapon and your black blood state as well as making the black blood change it's own properties, such as hardening it. From there we will move on to try and use this to create you a body, by linking your very soul to a soulless item. I know your probably thinking it impossible, but that's not true. Alchemists used to do this before the time of our Lord death. And I shall unlock there secrets once again." He said, now standing and looking up at the sky, his conviction clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:19 pm

Onyx watched silently padding after them and listining to the conversation "so thats what hes after
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 1:08 am

"Impossible? Your talking to the guy that managed to melt himself ad come back like this. I don't really consider things impossible. If you say alchemy has. Been done before, then it should still be possible." He replied, almost boasting. As though he considered turning himself into... this... Was the best thing he'd ever done. In his mind, it really was his greatest achievement as a scientist. So yeah, he was kinda bragging, but he meant well by it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 1:15 am

"heh, then we shall begin soon. Besides observing you I've been working on a suit of armor that will house your soul. It will have the same benefits and weakness as any armor, except that i'm also working on a black blood substitute for you to control. this will be powered by a simple human soul.. or even a miester soul which you will have complete control over from your cradle within the armor. In effect the two souls will become linked as one, and you will have twice the soul power." Takumi explained, pulling out several machines and computers from the bag he was carrying and turning them on. Lastly he pulled out what looked like a small circular ring.

"please step in this and we shall begin... unless you have any last questions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 1:19 am

She watched them intently as he was about ready to begin when hervtail bumped into somthing making a noise that echoed and she looked back skared and tryed to hide in the darkness
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 1:24 am

Kuro was about to start when an odd noise rang through the room. "You hear that?" He asked, the lizard returning the black blood into it's body. "It came from over there..." He said, pointing his tail in the general direction of the sound. Was someone there? Was there really a bird loose? What was that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 1:32 am

"Ah... that.." He said walking over and looking at the stack of boxes for a moment. "Ah glad they didn't get out.." He said holding up a jar full of mice. "I keep then to feed the Falcons but sometimes they'll all rush to one side and tip this over and escape..." He said, putting the jar back on the shelf and turning towards the lizard. "by the way, did the cat follow you, cause it's hiding in the corner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 1:36 am

Onyx snarled quitely "shit he found me out now what do I do, do I play it off like a real cat or ... no I cant reaveal myself he wouldnt look at tge soul of a cat would he"she thought to herself ajd backed more into the corner her fur raised acting like a cornered animal
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 1:23 pm

Kuro watched the cat. "You know, it looks pretty normal. Maybe it thought I was food and followed me." He said, observing it from a distance. A cat would make a better body than this... This is a witch's layer though. It could be a test. He thought ti himself. Finding a better body would have to wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 2:19 pm

Takumi walked over to the fridge and grabbed a small bottle out of it. From the shelf he produced and bowl and poured the contents of the bottle into it and set it down by the stack of boxes which shielded the cat from view. " I don't know if you want it, but you trekked quite a ways into the desert to follow us, so this is some milk if you want it." he said, setting the saucer down and returning to kuro.

"now to begin your going to need to turn into a weapon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 2:44 pm

Onyx felt a strong sense of triumph as they dismissed her as a regular cat she snuk forwards and laped up some milk ajd watching them
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 6:19 pm

Kuro thought for a moment. Weapon form... It's been awhile..." He said, a thin line of black flowing from the lizard's mouth. The black liquid shaped first into a pole with a circle on top. Then it disconnected from the lizard and dropped onto the ground, the pole turning metal. A scythe blade shot from the circle, followed by three red spikes opposite the blade. After a red gem appeared in the circle's center, Kuro spoke. "Keep an eye on that lizard. I can't turn back without it." True to the words just spoken the lizard looked normal again, though unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 9:08 pm

walking over takumi tied a small leather thong around the lizards neck and tied the other end to the leg of the table. "he won't get far if he wakes up. Now then let's see what my new instruments discovered during your transformation." takumi said as he walked over to a panel for a moment, looking intently. "AH.. of course....!" he exclaimed before looking back at kuro. "if you could, I'd like to observe you change forms several times in a row with my own sight and then compare it to the data collected by these machines.. if it correlates correctly then my theory will be proven and we can move on into field trials." he said excitedly before sitting down in his chair and staring intently at kuro, a calm and peaceful expression swept over his face as his eyes became unfocused and then refocused sharply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 9:13 pm

Onyx herd him speak and strode forward her tail in the air and layed a paw on the unconscious lizards back making sure not to crush it she looked up at them her tail swishing and her eyes slited and gleaming evin though it was tied up
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 9:26 pm

"Sure." Kuro's voice was heard from the scythe. A few seconds later the scythe turned back into the thick liquid and returned to the lizard, who's eyes opened and glazed over black once more. It then looked up at the cat, who seemed to have it's paw oh his back. "Is it hungry or something? If it tries to eat me we may have a problem." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 9:40 pm

"just ignore it for now, and please transform again.. it's hard to keep this up.." takumi replied in faltered speech, his concentration solely on kuro. the data he was receiving was astounding.. with this information... the use of the soul by witches could be unlocked in mere weeks... why had no one else bothered to research this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 12:35 am

Onyx stayed were she was her eyes shining in the dim light and her tail laying flat and every so often the tip will flick
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 2:09 am

The lizard nodded as Kuro went into weapon form again. He left the unconcious lizard under the cat's gaurd for the moment, hoping it wouldn't awaken. Something was off about that cat, but for now Kuro brushed it aside. Reaserch had always taken top proority in his life, and that would not change now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 2:14 am

"there it is.. that little tug of energy,, the slight shift in form.. I have IT!" takumi yelled standing up and raising his arms high in the air. "I have it, I now know how the souls molds flesh into steel and back again." His excitement began to fade a bit as he realized something. "however, this power is not avaiable to the witch/warlock soul. Ours are not able to move in that way, to bend and flow. they are meant to be drawn from..." he said, rather dejected. this was why witches had never done this research, perhaps they knew, inherently that they could not do what the miesters and weapons did.

takumi sat in his chair for a moment, brooding on his thoughts. "this does not mean.. however, that I cannot make you a body... it means that I'll have to teach you how to mold objects using your soul wavelength." he said, a bit less sullen. He could still fulfill his promise, and he had found the secret, so in the end his research was not a total loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 2:18 am

Onyx watched him "he wanted to learn how to shift into a weapon like the students at the DWMA, but why " she thought to herself her tail flicking
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 11:51 pm

"Sorry to hear that. Cheer up though. At least with me around you'll have a scythe nearby." He said, not really sure that meant anything to the man. Then Kuro thought for a moment, pausing in place. He gave off a very serious vibe, almost as though what he was going to say was extreamly important. "Hey Takumi...? Do you have any potato chips?" He asked, almost mocking the mood he'd created.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 12:16 am

Sighing, takumi rose from the chair and walked over to the lizard. "that wasn't the point, but thanks anyway..." he said before looking over some documents. " I'm going to need to make a trip to southeast chine... shouldn't take more then a few days and I'll be back to make your body, just need this last piece." he said, gathering up a few things in a bag and turning to the cat that had followed them. running his hand over it's fur he smiled, "take care of the lizard for me, okay?" he said and turned to kuro. "don't eat the cat.. okay? I keep a fully stocked kitchen and you should find all that you need there... even potato chips..." he said, turning again and looking over the documents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 12:21 am

Onyx made a purrryow sound and rubed her head agenst his hand when he petted her then went over and rubed agenst his leg like a normal cat who wanted to be petted would
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 2:07 am

The lizard nodded, looking to the kitchen. It then proceeded to scurry off in that direction, seemingly leaving the room. His voice could be heard as he left. [color=grey]"It's bad luck for a black cat to cross your path, I don't even wanna know what happens if you eat one!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An eventful trip into the City
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next