Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An eventful trip into the City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:25 am

Onyx watched her gold eyes gleaming with interest at there conversation but her fur was on end because of that creature " he has to be a witch hes definitely not human or a miester " she thought to herself licking her paw anf watching them siting on the wall of the ally trying to stay out of site because if takumi saw her he would know who it was imedeatly
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:36 am

"Then we understand each other. Perfect." Kuro continued, the red eyes never blinking. This guy could be the key to gaining a more complete form. To keep this up would be to achieve true immortality. After all, being trapped in Python form was no fun. He needed a larger host to achieve his humanoid form though. That'd be handled later though. "I suppose that means you have my service for now." He stated, willing to cooperate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:41 am

"A few things to note before we begin," I say before looking behind me down the ally. could have sworn... nah. I thought to myself before turning once again tot he lizard. "I suppose you have a name then?" I ask it, needing a few baseline facts before continuing on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:45 am

Onyx watched as he looked behind him down the ally " his senses are strong he has to be a witch"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 11:43 am

"Kuro Ōgama. The Black Scythe." Kuro replied casualy, cocking his head at the man. The man seemed to have no bad intentions and carried no weapon. Though Kuro didn't look very intimidating, being just a snake right now. Perhaps if this failed he'd find a child. Though a child would be hard to keep under control. Anyways, back to the point...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:24 pm

"well then, shall I carry you... or will you walk with me beck to my lab?" I asked him, suppressing a chuckle of amusement at the thought of carrying him. "I could always find you a box to sit in, if you prefer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:46 pm

Onyx had to keep from laughing at his coment about holding the weird creature in a box " I wonder what that thing is it dosent look like a witch definatly not human "
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:57 pm

Kuro let out a chuckle. Oh yeah, he'd get along just fine with this guy. "I can move just fine by myself. Lead the way Dr.Doolittle." He replied, tipping his head at the cat that seemed to be watching them. "That cat's had it's eye on us for awhile. Another expiriment of yours?" He asked, before turning liquid once again and flowing back down the lizard's throat. The lizard then scurried off the box and half way up a wall, watching intently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:00 pm

"Probably just an ally cat wondering why a lizard with a snake coming out of it's mouth is talking..." I said, before turning to the west. "Think you could keep up if I flew... it'd be faster then finding my way out of this town..." I said, wondering just how fast this black blooded kuro was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:03 pm

Onyx was licking her paw trying to play it off like she was a normal ally cat hoping he wouldn't look at her soul then that would be bad because she has delayed shifting abilitys with soul protect on it would take her 10 min to shift back into human form and in this cat form she was highly vonrabul when he brushed her off she internally smiled then looked at him curiously when he mentioned flying
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:12 pm

Kuro's voice was heard from inside the lizard. "As long as I can see you I should be able to keep up. This body moves pretty fast. That's about all it does though." It replied, now focusing on movement. He'd have to go fast if he was gunna keep up with someone flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:17 pm

Taking no time to explain further, takumi unleashed his powers and a pair of wings burst out of his back. They were a tanish-beige and each a full six feet wide. Jumping from wall to wall to the roof of the club, he looked back at the lizard. "Keep up, but if you loose sight of me keep heading west. I'll wait for you outside of my lab" He said, before turning and launching himself in to the sky, gaining both speed and height as he soared above death city, heading west.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:20 pm

Onyx gave a low growl of triumph"I knew he was a witch " then she sprang acrost rooftops fallow him but making sure he or the lizard didnt see her as she headed west
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:34 pm

The lizard scamppered about the streets quickly, tring to stay heading west and occationally dodging people's feet. Eventually he'd come across a dead end alley and climb onto the rooftops where he could see Takumi in the distance better. It took awhile before the end of town was in sight but by this time Takumi was long out of view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:37 pm

"Heh, the city proved a big obstacle for him..." I said to myself, pulling out a sack of small black stones, dropping one every twenty feet. "hopefully he can follow a crumb trail." I said, knowing no one else could follow it... after the lizard passed over the stones would simply disintegrate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 4:43 pm

Onyx wasn't havingtrouble with the city at all she hops from roof to roof always keeping him In site. which was easy with her Inhanced speed.when she came to the city jump down and walk to the west gate and then started running after making sure she could see him but she stayed away from the little Stones he was dropping just in case they were a trap
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 5:41 pm

Getting to the edge of the city, Kuro gound the massie dessert surrounding. There were two sets of footprints in the sand, leaving Kuro curious as one was that of a small animal. However now was no time to think. There were stones laying out, as the sand began covering footsteps. When he touched a stone it dicintigrated. "Nice trick." He said to himself, following the trail quickly. This was much easier than going through the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:39 am

"And now to wait on mister black blood... " I said as I sat down against the a wall of what looked like solid stone. And for the most part it was, it was what happened when you slid your hand over a particular part while releasing soul energy that made it different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 1:58 pm

When onyx came close to the spot were takumi was siting agenst a rock she made sure to stay out of site her black fur would stand out in all this tan desert she skirted around to were she was agenst the rock and could still see him
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 7:00 pm

Kuro finally caught up, the last black stone vanishing. The man had lead him to a stone wall. "A wall huh? Your place on the other side?" He asked curiously, looking around for the entrance. When he couldn't see it he laughed. "Either you hid the entrance really good or you hired the wrong guy to build a wall!" He joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 8:58 pm

"Hold on to your..." he was gonna say pants but realized he was dealing with a creature made of blood living inside a lizard and the strangeness of the situation caught up with him. "never mind..." he finished, sliding his hand along the stone face to his right, a set of runes began to glow and all at once a doorway appeared right in the cliff face. "welcome, to the observatory." He said, standing and opening the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:10 pm

Onyx watched with amazement as the door appeared and opened "who is this guy" she wonders
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:13 am

Kuro strolled in, looking around curiously like a puppy in a new home. "Nice deffences." He said, chuckling. He knew this guy was a witch, but he hadn't known he'd be such a talented one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:21 am

"One can never be to careful... oh and mind you don't go to far, i cannot remember if i closed the cages and some of the bird eat reptiles." I said, jokingly as I closed the door behind me and unlocked the next. Inside it looked like a giant upside down glass bowl. On the outside there were trees and plants, inside there were books, tables and equipment. "I've been studying the souls of humans, miesters and weapons for some time now, but i believe your soul will help me unlock the key to transformation." I told him as I sat down in my chair and looked at him. "if you want I'll go over the basics before we get to work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 12:44 am

Onyx spoted the door starting to close and ran to get in befor it did she almost caught her tail on the closing door. She fallowed takumi making sure to keep quite and stay out of site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An eventful trip into the City
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next