Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An eventful trip into the City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 10:55 pm

She laughed awkwardly "yeah I dont like them very much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:02 pm

"Hmm" he said as the waitress arrived. He made his order, One cup of Ugandan caramel coffee and a lemon-poppy seed muffin. He rubs his stomach ruefully imagining the wonderful taste of the lemon muffin.

"I don't have much love for them either, terrible test subjects....." He says, looking at the arrangement on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:07 pm

She looked at the waiter and said "I will have a carmel machiato whit a shot of espreso and a blueberry and creamcheese danish" she looked back at him as the waiter went to fill there order at his coment she smiled a bit "test subjects huh"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:13 pm

His face went red in an instant as he realized he had let slip part of the nature of his research. "Yeah, well my line of study includes both parties." He said, trying to answer and not answer at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:17 pm

What sort of tests do you preform on hem"she said grinning at him trying to scramble around her like she uncovered a great secret " hmmmm interesting does he like to torture people she thought to her self
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:21 pm

"Nothing horrible..." He says quickly as he looks out the window for time. " I study the reactions of souls, how they change and interact with each other. I want to learn just how a weapon is form from the soul of a person, and hopefully replicate the process. Though I fear i'm years away from that.." He said with a sigh, knowing full well he was mere months away from unlocking this secret only death knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:27 pm

Oooh interesting id love to observe one some time you could say I do a bit of experiments myself"she with a smirk "are you do you have the ability to see souls"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:33 pm

"I can... If i concentrate on only the soul.. hence my need for this equipment." he says patting the bag as the coffee and pastries arrive. "This equipment will streamline the process and will take the pressure off of myself so I can focus more on my equations then the actual study." He finished, before taking a quick sip of the coffee, which was a delicious blend of bitter and sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:38 pm

She smiled at him "interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:56 pm

"no, not really, mostly numbers and headaches and dead ends." he said, taking a bite out of the muffin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 12:56 am

Id love to help you some time"she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 1:01 am

His face reddening, takumi held up both hands for a moment. "No, there is no need, really I prefer to work alone..." He said quickly, before realizing he was being insulting. "thank you for the offer though.." he replied, taking a sip of coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 1:20 am

She nodded and took a drink of her coffeeand a bite of her danish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 1:44 am

I wonder what her business here was anyway... she said she was on vacation, but she doesn't like meisters, so why come here... and she was awfully quick to want to help in my research. Takumi thought to himself as he absentmindedly stirred his coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 1:48 am

Onyx watched him and took another sip of her drink "sorry if I made things awkward"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 1:55 am

"No, it's fine, really..." he said as he finished his coffee before eating the last of his muffin.
Takumi then turns to the window and sighs, releasing a pent up breath and relaxing his body. just take a peek, she'll never know he thought to himself as he peeked over at her. Her soul shown brightly behind a barrier to protect it's wavelength from being known, but the barrier was well known to takumi since he had one of his own.

A .....witch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 2:00 am

She took a sip of her coffee "oh okay, so when did you arive in death city I know you said you havent been hear long"she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 2:06 am

"Just....just today.." he said shakily, trying to hold his composure. "I came here from my lab, to the south of the city out in the wastes. I find it's the best spot for it, out of the way." Takumi replied as he looked back to her from the window. His lab was actually to the west of the city, but now he was unlikely to reveal it's location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 2:18 am

Right right she agreed "she looked at him and she was completely relaxed and smiled taking a bite out of her Danish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 2:34 am

"Hmm, well I think it's best if i head out now, give me time to set up this equipment one I get back to the lab." Takumi said, as he paid his bill and hers before standing and looking towards the door. "It was very nice meeting you here today, Onyx-chan, and I hope to one day meet you again." He said before taking a low bow, which brought this face close to her's. "Hiding one's wavelength is a difficult feet..." he whispered to her, looking her in the eye. "few can hide it from someone who knows what to look for and the most skilled are often witches. That being said, I prefer if you did not follow me out of the city." He finished before walking to the door and exiting the building, heading for the south gate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2014, 2:39 am

She looked at him a slight blush on her cheeks she looked shocked then amusement crosed her face "looks like he found me out this should be quite interesting. I wonder what he is he hast to be strong to see through my discise"she mumbled to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:00 am

A witch.... He thought to himself again as he weaved his way down the back allies towards a dingy part of the city. It was here He would aquire the last piece of the puzzle. Takumi was to meet his contact near a small club called the Chupa cabra. He went around the back, looking for the person he was supposed to meet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:02 am

Onyx smiled and walked out of the shop to tje back ally and shifted into her small black cat form and fallowed him down to chupa cabras and watched him with her bright gold cat eyes
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:14 am

Behind the building sat a greenish looking lizard on top of a box that didn't look native to the dessert that surrounded Death City. It had idd black eyes and as the two rounded the corner it's mouth opened, expelling a black liquid that seemed to defy gravity, taking the form of a Python and curling around the lizard. The black Python with glowing red eyes stared at the two for a moment before lifting it's head. "Are you the man who got ahold of me?" It asked, it's voice sounded distorted, as though it was being drowned while it spoke. It seemed to believe they'd know who he was simply by appearance. This thing was Kuro Ōgama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 2:19 am

"Yes I was..." I said, not expecting what waited for me around the corner. "I am Takumi, and I have a proposition for you. You allow me to study your soul and I'll help you gain a physical form, a true form, instead of needing a host." I said to him, setting down the bag and waiting on it's answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An eventful trip into the City
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next