Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:35 pm

Kataro picked up the pace a little on the way to the car. He got into the drivers seat after making sure Paulette was In. He started the car and sped towards her home. "I'm sorry about that. I had no idea how late it was. If your parents ask, you can blame me." He said with a smile. After a short while of driving, he pulled up at her amazing apartment and helped her out of the car. "Do you go in...? Do you stay a while? Go straight home?" He thought to himself as he walked her to her door. "I had fun tonight. I'd love to do this some time soon." He said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:46 pm

"It's alright" Paulette answered while still in the car "I think it would make thinks worse to say I was with a guy, anyways." She chuckled. She then got helped out of the car "I would love to do this,too." She said with a smile on her lips "We could actually play mini golf and eat hamburgers next tim-" Paulette was suddenly interrupted by the door of her apartment busting open. It was Charles, the butler, with a phone on his hand. Meaning Paulette's parents must have called her. "Um, I think I got to go... Nice hanging out with you." She smiled and entered her apartment before running back seconds later, kissing him in the cheek, and leaving once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 11:22 pm

Kataro smiled when she kissed him, then walked back to his car. "Wow..." He said to himself. He started his car and slowly pulled off and headed towards his home. "I think... I think I love her..." He said as he kept his eyes on the road. He turned on the radio and listened to music as he drove. "She's, cute, nice, sweet, caring... Why shouldn't I love her?" He thought. He pulled up to his apartment and went inside. His laid his keys on the table and went to sleep. He had a good day... One if the best he's ever had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3