Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:24 pm

Paulette's eyes widened as she blushed at Kataro's comment "A-ah..." She said nervously "Merci..." Her voice's volume was quite low due to embarrassment. Yes! She celebrated in her mind as she got in the car He complimented you! Good job! She couldn't help but smile slightly at herself, it was almost unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:39 pm

Kataro sighed in relief. It would've been really awkward if he didn't know what Merci meant in French. He opened the car door for Paulette once they got there, then he sat in the drivers seat. He was extremely hesitant to ask her the question he was about to, but he decided to ask it anyway. "So... How exactly do you see?" He said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:51 pm

Paulette hestitated a bit in answering Kataro's question, even if she joked about it, having a deep conversation about her lack of eyesight made her slightly unconfortable. However, she decided to tell Kataro, she felt like she could trust him, it didn't matter they had only known each other for like two days.

"Well, you see." She began explaining "I can usually hear people's footsteps and the sounds their clothes make when they move, that's how I knew you had offered me your hand back at my apartment..." She paused for a second "However, I send my soul wavelenght to the ground through my feet and use it like a radar in the battlefield or crowded places..." She paused once again to think if she was missing something "Oh, right! I can also sense how people feel by the way they walk!" She smiled, it felt good to find someone who was actually interested in her.

"Can I... ask you a question, too?" She said after about two minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 7:12 pm

"Oh gosh! She can probably see your abs!! Maybe she's looking through your pants!! Even worse... She could be mentally raping you!!!" He thought to himself. Kataro let out a sigh. "What could she possible want to ask me...?" He thought. "Sure... Whatever you wanna ask." He said to her as he started the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:39 pm

"Can I... You know, touch your face when we arrive?" Paulette asked rather shyly. Perfect, he'll think you're some sort of creep, explain why! Quick! "Err..." Paulette continued "You know, because... I can't really see anything aside from people's souls and..." Paulette paused for a minute, trying to make the topic less awkward but failing at the end no matter how much she tried "And yeah..." She said after struggling with her words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:43 pm

Kataro paused for a moment. He blushed slightly as he smirked. "That's adorable!!! She wants me!!!! Wait Wait wait wait wait... Lets not get ahead of yourself." He thought. He smiled before putting the car in drive and headed towards the golf course. "Sure..." He said with a smile. "I think id like that..." He whispered to himself, hoping she didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:59 pm

Paulette thought she hear Kataro mumbling something "Excuse me?" She politely asked while turning her head to him, even if she couldn't see him, she could see his soul, which was something, she guessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:04 pm

"Oh? It's nothing..." He said as he kept his eyes on the road. After a minute or two of driving, he pulled up next to the mini golf course. He got out of the car and looked around. It wasn't too many people out. It was really nice though. He walked over and opened the for Paulette. "My lady." He said with a smile as he opened the door with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:08 pm

Paulette slightly blushed as she took Kataro's hand "Thanks..." When she stepped out of the car she pulled Kataro really close and got her face inches from his before saying "Um, can I...?" She then proceeded to touch Kataro's face with her soft and smooth touch. She touched every single millimeter of the former boy's face gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:22 pm

Kataro froze when she touched his face. This had never really been done to him before, but... He liked his. He stood there with his arms at his side. He closes his eyes slowly with a smile. Then he slowly moved his arms and touched Paulette's side. He ran his hands upwards then slowly wrapped them around her. "Do it... Do it..." He thought to himself. He slowly leaned in and attempted to kiss her. "If she turns you down, I'll NEVER forgive you!!!" He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:25 pm

Paulette suddenly felt Kataro's arms snake around her face, but she was too concentrated in figuring out Kataro's face to mind. Then, she felt Kataro's face move... Towards her? "Um..." She said awkwardly "What are you doing? Do I have something in my face?" She asked, obviously clueless of what Kataro was trying to do due to her lack of experience in socializing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:31 pm

Kataro froze then let out an embarrassing sigh. That was the most embarrassing thing he ever experienced. "Well... I was going to kiss you..." He said as his arms dropped back to his sides. "Yeah... So lets get golfing!" He said with an awkward smile as he took a small step back. "You idiot!!! You an idiot!!! She hates you now!!! It's all over!!!!" He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:38 pm

"A-ah..." Was all Paulette could manage to answer. She felt uber disappointment as Kataro dropped his arms from her waist. You gigantic and idiotic anti-social freak! Paulette thought He'll think you don't like him and never try that again! How will you fix that now?! Paulette was mentally screaming in desperation in her mind, but, there's nothing she could do now. She turned her blind gaze to the ground as she blushed madly, eyebrows knit together and her lips slightly curved down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:43 pm

"This is kinda awkward now..." Kataro thought to himself. He was just sitting there in an awkward silence. He didn't really know what to do exactly. He moved his foot around on the ground and looked down. "Um... Can I kiss you?" He asked as he looked at her. "Can I kiss you?! What kinda question is that ya nincompoop?!?! She probably thinks your a freaky perv now!!!" He thought to himself. It WAS kind of a weird question. But it kinda just came out. He had no idea what else to say except what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:55 pm

Paulette looked up, shocked. Her face was now as red as ever "I-I... Uh..." She tried to say but struggled a lot with her words. After some seconds of struggling, she just nodded, über let shocked of the luck she had to find a guy like Kataro. Seems like you got lucky... Paulette commented mentally Do you think he's a keeper? He may be a keeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:04 am

Kataro bowed. "Thank you." He said with a straight face. The he slowly wrapped his arms around Paulette's neck and pulled himself closer. "Is this... Real...?" He thought to himself. "It seems so..." He thought. He said. Slowly, his lip pressed against Paulette's. A tingle was sent throughout his body as it happened. He inhaled slowly as he kissed her. Kataro was jumping and shouting mentally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:07 am

Paulette felt strong hands wrap gently at the back of her neck, slightly pulling her closer, she was as excited as ever on the inside but she couldn't help but freeze on the outside. Who could blame her? It was her first kiss. She soon felt Kataro's lips on hers. They were a bit rough, but the kiss was gentle. She instinctively kissed back, not turning it into an extreme make-out session, but a sweet deep kiss. She had never been that happy in her whole life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:16 am

Kataro slowly pulled his lips away from hers and let out a sigh. He looked at her pulled his hands away, placing them back in his pockets. He didn't really know what to say. He just stood there with a small smile on his face. "Hm..." He said with a slight smile. He looked up at the night sky and let out another sigh. He felt a bit closer to Paulette now. It was nice. He may even lover her. But he still had to know more about her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:24 am

"Hm?" Paulette repeated in a worried tone before gasping "Did I do something wrong? Oh my, I'm so sorry! I did not mean to! My most sincere apologies if you didn't like it, or if I did something I shouldn't have done!" She kept her eyes shut and her hands against her chest, blushing madly. What's wrong with you?! This is so not like you! She thought What in the world is this man doing to you?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 9:04 am

Kataro let out a smile. He wanted to laugh but he he refrained from doing so. "Everything is fine... Y-... You're a really great person." He said as he put his hand on the top of her head with a smile. Cheesy line, I know, but that was all Kataro could say. "I think... I may be in love with this girl. It's.. nothing wrong with it... She's... Perfect!" He thought to himself. He placed his hands back in his pockets. "Are you... Ok with this? With me?" He asked shyly. He only asked for reassurance. He just wanted to know where she stood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 9:30 pm

"Okay with you...?" Paulette asked, confused. She had never heard that phrase before "What do you mean? You're a nice person and I like you if that's what you're asking. Sorry, but I had never heard a phrase like that." Paulette stated as she knit her eyebrows in confusion Great, now he'll think you're dumb! Great job, idiot... She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:00 pm

"Yeah... I was just wondering if you'd wanna like... Do this more often..." He said as his foot made circles on the ground. "I mean... I lov- i mean... I like you too.." He said to her. "What are you even saying now?! You sound stupid!!" He thought to himself. He looked down at the ground nervously. He was actually terrified on the inside. He felt like someone had dropped his pants in a middle of an amusement park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:07 pm

Paulette tried to giggle sympathetically but it came out like a nervous giggle. Did she heard what she thought she heard? Was Kataro about to say he loved her? Of course not, silly She thought You better not get your hopes up, even if you have a really acute sense of hearing, you could still make mistakes. After some seconds of awkward silence, Paulette spoke up "I would like to do this more often, too" She spoke with a small, rather shy smile "Um, do you know what time is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:18 pm

Kataro patted himself down for his phone, before realizing he had on a watch. He looked down at his watch and chuckled. "Wow? I had no idea... It's 10:30!" He said with a laughs. He put his hands in his pockets and smirk. "I guess we should get going." He said as he offered her his hand, while his other remained in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 10:24 pm

Paulette gasped "Yes!" She exclaimed "I had to phone my parents 30 minutes ago! They must be worried sick!" She then proceeded to grab Kataro's hand Now let's hope mom and dad let you go out after calling them 30 minutes late, just remember how over-protective and dramatic they both are... She thought worriedly as she walked to the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)   Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro And Paulette: The First Date (Private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next