Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:50 pm

OOC: its up to you.
Back to top Go down

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:32 pm

Finally, Strix went to the town. It was pretty standard, nothing too special or out of place. He put his hand on the ground to set another signal. "That should do it. Ready? Go wild and leave no survivors, show me what you can do!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:43 pm

"Show him what I can do...?" Argen thought to himself. He was pretty reserved when it came to using his fighting abilities. But he decided to let out some steam. He rolled his arms and shoulder for a moment. Then he dashed through the crowds of screaming people at a speed to high for the human eye to keep up with. After a short moment. He paused from dashing, then several heads popped off of the bodies of the civilians. He looked back at the bodies as they fell to the ground. Then he dashed back past the remaining souls and they disappeared into his cloak. He turned and looked behind him and saw terrified people that were frozen with fear. "I usually don't resort to killing. But it's been a while since I killed." He thought. Then he slammed his gauntlet covered hand on the ground and sent electricity through the ground. He had placed metal wires on the ground as he dashed through the people previously. The electricity traveled through the wires, and burned the remaining crowd to a crisp. He stood up and watched as they were fried alive. He dashed back through once more and got the souls. "That's all ill show for now..." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:01 pm

Lycaon's usually angry brooding manner quickly devolve into raw fury. Black energy crackles around his hands and every bulb on the homes and street lamps around him pops loudly. He quickly grabs a man by his arm and slams him into a nearby building, cracking a pillar and causing the building to collapse on top of every body inside. "I'll show you what I can do." He growls, approaching a large, official looking building and smashing his entire hand into the front, making a handhold. He does this a few more times in rapid succession, using them to climb on top of the building. He reaches the center of the roof and yells loudly, the black energy crackling before it flashes like lightning, destroying the structure. He pulls his way free of the rubble, his hands making an electric hum. "How was that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:21 pm

"That looks fun!" Akata said out loud to alert the others of his presence.

He was sitting on top of one of the houses, laughing like a maniac. Akata held his hands up and out of his fingers turned into hyena claws. Akata jumped down from the building and started attacking the people who were Trying to run away. Blood splattered all over the place as akata slashes at them, Laughing like a hyena.

After licking the blood off of his claws, he feels something hit him in the back. Turning around he sees a man with his arm cocked back ready to throw a rock at him. Akata doesn't move and he lets the rock hit him in the chest. Akata isn't even affected by the mans poor attack.

"Are you done yet, cause if so then its my turn!"

Akata dashed at the man and pierced the mans chest with his claws and laughed as the man coughed up blood and dropped dead.

"Weaklings aren't supposed fight back. KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!"

(The kakaka part is his signature laugh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:27 pm

"... Crusos, Manti, Ocias, Crusos, Shrimp, Shrimp!!!" Strix finished shouting as he pointed his hands forward. With some visable recoil, the warlock fired off a high-power blast of air, forcing a building to completely collapse. A moment later, a series of shrimps shifted through the wreckage and pulled out eight souls.

"Impressive, Lycaon and Argen. Both of you have intresting skills... prehaps you could work especially well together as a team?" He glanced over at Akata as he ripped a man apart with his claws. Maybe he would be well with Ophidia? Her ability is worth too much to risk pairing her with someone... slow....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:30 pm

Akata licked the blood off of his blade one more time before responding to strix. "You mean sweet cheeks over there? I'm more than okay with that!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:37 pm

Lycaon looks to Argen when Strix suggests they pair up. They both seemed to have energy based attacks..."grab my hand, I have an idea." He growls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:12 pm

Argen didn't really have any objections to Lyacon's idea, whatever it may have been. He walked over to Lyacon and grabbed his hand without question. "Personally I think me and Akata would make a good team. Despite his personality, he's strong. As he destroys head on, I could either help him, or work in the shadows with my abilities. But me Lyacon would have much better teamwork, considering how his abilities could correlate with anything I would want to plan. Personally it doesn't matter much though." He said to the group as he grabbed Lyacon's hand.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:18 pm

"Try this on for size, then revise your opinion." He says with a sadistic snarl. He charges up the black energy once more, the entire time starting to crackle with an electronic buzz that grew more and more loud, the black energy arcing in long lightning bolt-like structures menacingly before shooting out of lycaon a palm with a powerful boom that felt similair to the way ants likely feel after being hit with an air canon. Over 30 building explode in a spray of fiery splinters, any of the people nearbye popping like over-ripe melons, leaving little to no trace of their existence beyond a red stain. Lycaon turns to Argen "we both amplify the other persons energy attacks. The results are...well, that." He says, gesturing at the carnage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:42 pm

Elaine began tearing through the city. He nails were long and sharp SMS she left a trail of blood and carnage behind her. Her strength was almost frightening. "Hmmm. I love to tear into people." He said with a smile. She jumped into the air and came back down slamming her hand on the ground. A blast of energy was released when she made contact with the concrete. It destroyed every structure around her. Even though Elaine was a very powerful witch. She rarely resorted to her magical abilities. She focused on her strength and speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:52 am

OOC: Were we gonna continue this... Or naw?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 4:14 pm

{OOC: we're waiting on other people to post}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 4:19 pm

(OoC: I was going to wait for Yuki or Croc or Drago or Tuck or Steam to post. Strix needs to witness their powers first-hand to determine how to pair them up effectively.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:08 pm

{OOC: DERP!}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 12:29 am

{OOC: SOMEONE POST GOT DAMMIT! #GOTDAMMIT}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 7:59 am

OOC: Jet is still recovering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 8:07 am

(OoC: Dangit, Yuki Croc and Steam!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 10:37 am

Ooc:... Looks like we need new members....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 6:53 pm

(OoC: At least we got 1 pair set up... and sort-of maybe kind-of another pair?)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 7:14 pm

Ophidia had sat back long enough. She had been watching the others, noticing they were significantly more powerful than her. This wasn't going to stop her from joining in. Her wings stretched out as she extended her arms in a yawn. She pulled her scythe from the dirt and took off down the street, swinging her blade at the crowd that franticly tried to escape the town. A car peeled down the road, which she grazed with the blade of her scythe, nicking the tire and sending it off the road with a screech. "Hey! That actually worked!" She cheered, thrusting a fist into the air triumphantly. It made her arm a bit sore though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2014, 7:18 pm

OOC:... I don't know. I'm fine with anyone to pair up with Argen at this point. Maybe we should just time skip. Because I don't see how else this could continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 7:54 pm

(OoC: Sorry for taking so long to get back to this. I'll just timeskip forward to them finding some building to use as their base for now, ok? Any ideas on what it should be?)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:00 pm

Ooc:I was thinking something similair to the devils nest in full metal alchemist. Half under ground, music, food, a cool lounge area. Idk, just a thought. I thought of it as more of a hangout/base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:01 pm

{OOC: It should be a like a palace or something and we could turn anyone remaining into our servants and they would serve us drinks and stuff.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next