Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 10:20 pm

(OoC: It would have to be some place that's already existing in the town that we could modify later. How about a prison or an asylum? We could convert some of the people there into lesser members and, if anyone wants to introduce a character riddled with madness or something, it would tie in well.)
Back to top Go down

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:37 pm

(OOC: its doesn't matter to me... But I was thinking more of a lab where we could research or something. More of a work place than anything. And we could still add the ideas that everyone else had. That way we get the best of both.. Well... The best of all four worlds!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:24 am

{OOC: So a prison, labratory, Devils nest, Castle.}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:59 am

(OOC: OMG ITS PERF!!! HEE HEE!!! :P :P :P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:26 am

(OoC: So modify a prison to be more comftrable, transport some lab equiptment into one of the cells, and build some castle-like fortifications and towers onto it later on?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:58 am

(OOC: Sure.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 1:03 pm

Ooc: sounds great!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:42 pm

(Ooc: I was gone for two days and you guys planned something so much better that I could of! I likes it~)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:00 pm

(OoC: Ok, then, it's settled! Anyone want to post finding the prison or something? IDK how to discribe it :/)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:08 pm

{OOC: I vote for sov finding it}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:18 pm

(OOC: I can do it...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:26 pm

{OOC: Then do it already!}
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:39 pm

Ooc: Why me !?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:47 pm

Argen was walking through the city, watching all the people run away. He was shot at a couple of times, but they were eaidily evaded. When he was walking, he came across a castle... It was huge, stone, and creepy looking. "Considering its size, and its possibility for defenses, its a formidable place for is to settle down." He thought to himself. He saw a sign that let him know it was an asylum. "That could be dangerous. Asylums and prisons were never one of my favorite places to be around. But I don't see any other available castles." He thought to himself with a chuckle. He walked back towards the group slowly. "Excuse me everyone, but I believe I've found a suitable place for us to consider out lair... Or whatever you wanna call it." He said to them.

(OOC: This post was a little rushed...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:54 pm

Sov, Ze Sadistic Goofball wrote:
Ooc: Why me !?

{OOC: Too late!}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 9:01 pm

Strix glanced over the structure. How convienient.... He had to wonder if this town was put in danger before and they had someone powerful inside to make them want to fortify the place to this extent. With a glimmer of intrest, he pulled his hood down and put his witch-hat on his head.

"Then, without further delay, let's storm the castle!" Before the people inside knew what had happened, the Warlock knocked the door off it's hinges with a powerful blast of air. "Clear them out, my Order!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2014, 11:26 pm

"Of course..." Argen said with a nod. Then he tightened his glove and ran throughout the asylum. He ripped of the heads to everyone he saw. Then he stopped and examined the heads in his hands. "Cleaning up this blood could be troublesome... I guess I'll do something more simple." He thought to himself. Then he decided to electrocute the heads of everyone instead of tearing their heads off. "The structure is falling apart in a few places... I guess I'll need to get to work on that..." He thought. Then he slowly walked around, examining what needed to be done around there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 7:59 am

OOC:call in the Calvery?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 5:33 pm

(OoC: Is anyone else going to help clear out the asylum? Or make a character to explein why the Asylum is a castle? Oorrrr... I could make a temporary Kishin Egg for it that we could just destroy as a team.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 5:46 pm

OOC: I vote option three and some one call in Jet (a.k.a the Calvery :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 6:01 pm

OOC: I'm here, i'm late and i like tacos. I hate that i may not be able to join but i just want to say......Tacos on Tuesdays))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 6:02 pm

(OOC:I like the team Kishin battle idea... )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 6:19 pm

OOC: Just so you guys know, i am now joining in once everything is figured out. I most likely will be somewhere deeper in the prison. Maybe a padded room with a big iron door, most likely a hidden door were my head isn't torn off by Dead eyes

Last edited by Crotic on February 26th 2014, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 6:37 pm

(OoC: Kishin fight it is! Also, you can just have Jet show up, Tuck. Strix launched a mental signal that would let him know where they are.)

The group walked through the asylum until coming across a locked room. "Hmm...." Strix muttered, placing a shrimp into the lock. It seemed like a well-fortafied area, nearly at the center of the asylum. What was so importaint they needed to keep it protected? As soon as the door opened, a large tounge shot out from the room, instantly knocking him uncontious.

The inside of the room was completely padded with a green reptilian man inside wearing a straightjacket. He had orange hair and large webbed feet, as well as chamellion-like eyes. "Gwahahahahaaa!!! Fear me, thy mortal man of.... Normal... ish.... For I am Tempest the Frog!!! Kishin of the raging frogs!" Upon closer inspection, there seemed to be a bucket for waste in one corner and a pile of grounded-up meat benieth a vent in the other. The people working at the Asylum must have changed his bucket about once a month and modified the ventilation so they could drop food in from the cealing.

Without warning, a tornado-like vortex of wind surrounded the Kishin Egg before he tried to hop out of the doorway. "I'll crush all of thee tomorrow, phesents! Gwahahaaahahaaquee?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 6:41 pm

OOC: Second door down from the crazy frog, he will be in there, so i will join when it is either opened or if i feel it is right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next