Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:57 am

Jet is waiting like a leashed dog (in way he is) "Come on let me go."
Back to top Go down

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:46 am

(OoC: Actually, this thread is dead. BUT there's a series of 3-4 threads planned for the order in the Faction Discution. Please, let me know what you think of them, Tuck.)
Back to top Go down

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5