Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 6:58 pm

Crotic sat in his padded cell stareing at the ground through his mask which had the same expression as his. His expression was of rage, he was angry that he had been locked in this room like some kind of animal cause he did something like stole a ice cream cone from a store. I mean he had killed a few guards but that was all their faults, i mean who stops someone for stealing ice cream? He stood up in a straight jacket and smiled, luckly they couldn't get his mask off, he simply bit down on his straight jacket and began to tear it off bit by bit. When it was completely destroyed he dusted himself off oblivious of all the commotion outside of his cell, he then looked around the room as if he was looking for something. He then pricked his finger a bit of blood running from it, he then drew a symbol on the wall and a large hound jumped from the symbol. "Hello Lu Lu my friend." he then pulled his tomahawk and knife from the collar of the dog, he was glad that Lu Lu always collected his weapons when he dropped them. He then pointed to the door and Lu Lu rammed into it knocking the door down then vanishing into a cloud of ash. He walked out of the room to see the crazy frog thing along with other people, he sighed and face palmed himself "I knew i should have stayed in there." He then picked up the door and put it back into place walking back into the cell "Call me if i'm needed, my number is 704-468-RAINBOWS" he had completely forgot he was supposed to meet up with the very same people not to long ago.
Back to top Go down

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 7:12 pm

"Interesting..." Argen thought to himself. "Then he walked away and continued down the halls. "He wasn't worth it..." He thought. As he was walking, he came across a door. It seemed normal like all the others, but there was something different. Argen was a very keen when it came to "sensing" things... "This could be a bad feeling or a good one... I'm not sure." He said as he looked at the door. "Might as well." He said as he raised his leg and... Then the door fell to the ground in front of him. Then a person walked out of the room. "Sorry... But we're clearing this place out. " he said as he walked towards the stranger. "Which means I can't let you live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 7:33 pm

Crotic stared at Argen for a while as if he was playing a stupid prank on him, he then sighed and walked past him down the hall not careing that he had just been threatened. He went over to the shrimp warlock and the frog, he then began to pretend to eat popcorn. He then shot a puff pf his fear gas at the frog, not careing if it worked or not he just guessed it would be good to attempt to help this warlock. He then walked back to Argen and looked to him for a while with a unimpressed look "So you want to fight me? Why is that my friend? what have i done to you that makes you want to kill me?" he then laughed "Do you want some love?" he ruffled Argens hair "Sorry, i shoulda seen it sooner. If you want a hug just say so" he opened his arms out "Lay it on me bro!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 7:46 pm

"Disgusting." Argen said as he tightened his gauntlet. Them he shoved his hand towards Crotic's chest with electricity around his hand. "Friend or foe, you touched my hair..." He thought to himself. Argen was extremely picky when it came to his hair. He hated people touching it. He hated people touching him in general. Then some random prisoner rubs his head?! Oh no... Argen wasn't the type of person to let that slide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 7:54 pm

Tempest the Frog cackled as a quick gust of wind deflected the gass. "Fool, fool, foolfoolfool! I AM the darkness. The storm is coming!" A twister-like air started to form under him, lifting the Kishin Egg off the ground. He slowly floated down, touching his feet on the ground and building up pressure. Then, he launched himself at the men with supprising speed!

"Thyne wrath is most unaccepttaabllleeeeee!!!" He blurted, trying to ram his head into the one who gassed twords him while his tounge flew at the other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:19 pm

Crotic was taken aback by the shock but only a bit it didn't really affect him as much as it should have if he was normal but yet he wasn't. He looked to the frog guy that was heading towards him and turned to face him. "How about a smooch?" the mask made it's lips pucker up in the form of of a kiss but before the frog could get any closer Lu Lu formed out of the ground and made a attempt to tackle the frog in mid air before it reached her master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:33 pm

"Objective complete..." Argen said to himself. Then he jumped back and let Crotic fight the lizard guy. "Hopefully he'll die in the process.." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:41 pm

"Guu...p!" The Kishin blurted as he was knocked out of his attack and fell onto the floor a good distance away. "Gwaagaaaaa-ka-hahahaaa!!" His legs kicked sporadically as he tried to get back onto his feet before he used a blast of wind to get back up.

"Wait... I remember! This world is bigger than thee's walls persist it to adhead! Wooorrlld conquest awaits! Then...... Broadway...." Egerly, he tried to hop out of the asylum as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:45 pm

Crotic stared at the frog as if he were a idiot which he thought he was, he then snapped and looked to Lu Lu "Sick em for me girl" the hell hound than pounced on to the frog and if possible began to maul on him. Meanwhile Crotic walked over to the warlock ((Shrimp Man)) he poked him with his foot before waveing his hand infront of the warlocks face. He then picked him up and placed him on the floor in front of Argen "That frog man knocked this guy out cold....unless it's just a trick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 8:57 pm

"He's out..." Argen said to Crotic. "Sadly I don't have anything with me that could wake him up. But u cup of water always helps..." He said as he looked at Strix. Then he bent over and blew some air in Strix's ear, hoping it would wake him up. "You alive?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 9:26 pm

As they moved Strix over they could see a fairly large green spike sticking out of his cheast. The frog's tounge was also a stinger, and his venom was keeping Strix from regaining contiousness for the moment.

Meanwhile, the Kishin Egg formed a quick twister to throw the dog aside as soon as it got close. "You can't stop Hurricane the Toad! And I won't be slowed by thyne either!" Tempest ended up on his side flailing around a little before launching his tounge at the beast that dared to tackle him. "Brace thy-gwahahaaaquequehehehaaa!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 9:29 pm

Crotic simply tore the green spike out of Strix's chest and chucked it with heavy force at the frog kishin before makeing Lu Lu disappear in a cloud of ash "Go away frog Kishin....if you know whats good for you, you are out numbered and if you try to attack you will be killed on the spot in which you stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 10:20 pm

"Ga! Gaga-gaaa!" Tempest the Frog summoned a quick vortex to knock the projectile aside before getting back on his feet. "I'm done toying with thyne pes-" He stopped a moment to sneeze, cleaning his face afterwords with his frog tounge.

"HOOT HOOT, MOTHAHF***AH!!!"

The Kishin randomly shouted, forming a large vortex around his body, slowly floating in the air. loose chairs and assorted object (including multiple bodied) floated in the air as they were sucked into the vortex. Then, almost casually, he threw multiple people and metal seats across the room at the asylum prisoner and various members of the order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:45 am

Crotic looked at the items for a spilt second before snapping. first nothing happened then Lu Lu jumped in front of the objects flying towards him . strix and argen. She hit all of the objects with her body catching a few of the decapicated bodies also. She ate one of the bodies whole then knocked one last item back. "You really think throwing objects will save you frog?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:53 am

The group hears a dull BOOM! Above them and it gets closer and closer til it hits the roof above them and hits down in front of the frog as the dust clear Jet stands up and says "I have always wanted to do that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:32 am

A smile crosses Tempest the Frog's face, and yes, his entire title must always be said, when someone came in through the roof. "Finalllly.... Outside in the larger atmosphere, thyne planet be mine!" With a grunt of effort, Tempest launched himself at the hole as hard as he could! But, somehow, he missed the hole completely and just ended up slamming his head against the cealing before falling on his back. Frantically, Tempest the Frog began to kick his legs trying to get back up. "Noo... nooo! I don't wants it!! GWAhakaagwhaaaa!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:48 am

Elaine walked in front of the frog as he threw his tantrum. "Hey!!!" She said as she got closer. "What kind of whacked-our sissy are you?!" She said angrily. Then she pulled out her magic wand and shot a lightning bolt towards the beast's head. She was getting tired of this game. You could tell because she ACTUALLY used her magic to try to end him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 1:31 pm

"Nuuu!" Tempest the Frog screamed. "Im's sorry! Im's sorry, master!!" A few seconds passed before his neck inflated in a wierd large sack for a moment. "Ribbit......."

Meanwhile, Strix finally got back up, rubbing his head slightly. What the heck happened? He remembered the tounge hitting him, then everything went dark. "Oh, that thing..." he mumbled to himself, glaring at the Kishin Egg. "Kill him so we can get back to clearing out the Asylum."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 2:50 pm

Argen let out a sigh then walked over to the Kishin egg. Then he took one good stomp onto it's head. Blood splattered as the monster's head was smashed like a tomato. Then the Kishin vanished, leaving a soul behind, floating above the ground. Argen stared at the soul before bending over and grabbing it. "I hope there aren't any objections to me getting the soul..." He said as he put it in his cloak. "I need for my data..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 5:08 pm

Crotic kicked a random metal chair and threw it across the room "GOD DAMMIT!!!!" he screamed out loudly as he turned to stare at Argen. "It's no fair you got to smash his head in! I wanted to do that!" he continued to throw random items across the room, chucking a body straight up into the hole and onto the roof. He then calmed down and looked to Strix "Seems you have finally woken up from your beauty sleep. So.....who are you and why did your friend here." he pointed to Argen "try harm me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 5:52 pm

"How am I suppost to know why Argen attacked you, I was knocked out by that ignorant Kishin Egg!" Strix shouted, slightly irritated from being blindsided so easilly. It wasn't right, he had to become more intuitive, quicker to react to something like that next time. "Anyways, all confusion aside, we are the Order of the Master Shrimp. We exist to build up power and members, then take the DWMA by force, using the Master Shrimp to gain more power than we would be able to gain without it."

His eyes flickered with green light. "If, in fact, you did attack Argen then I would recomend standing down unless you wish to witness how dangerous we can truely be while organized."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:02 pm

Argen folded his arm. "Sorry, but were wasting time. We should try to get this place in tact before any reinforcements arrive, which I'm not sure if they will, but it is likely. Considering several explosions went off..." He said as he looked around. Then he looked down the gloomy, dirt halls. Then he let out a slight sigh. "Any ideas of what we should do first...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 7:44 pm

"We cleared out the entire area and there's not any towns immediatly nearby." Strix mentioned. "What we need to do is finish clearing out our base so we're not attacked by any more dangerous beings. Which means our main concern is deciding what to do with this man...." The Warlock specifically turned twords Argen, making sure he understood him. "Which means I need to know why you attacked him and wether or not he posses an actual threat. If he does, we may need to defeat him before he does something stupid. Or we could allow him to join. But, either way, he's not going to leave normally unless we want him telling the DWMA to send a team to our new lair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 9:59 pm

"Personally, I want him dead." He said as he slowly pulled out his sword. "He touched my hair... Then tried to hug me..." He said with a bit of anger seaping through. "Are you ok with killing him...?" He asked Strix as he turned to him and looked him into the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:36 pm

Crotic pretended to cry "Aww Boo Hoo he touched my hair, i'm to perfect for my hair to be touched by creatures like you." his mask actually made a crying face, fake paint tears running down the face of the mask. He then laughed and looked to Strix "Well my friend, no idea why you would want to kill me other then the fact i may be dangerous." he then sheathed his tomahawk and dagger "In facti am dangerous, but that doesn't mean you must kill me were i stand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next