Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:17 am

Lance lifted up her chin "dont be shy" he whispered, he kissed her passionately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:23 am

Isabella looked at him and smiled when he kissed her her eyes shut and she relaxed in his arms
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:25 am

Lance wrapped his arms around Isabelle and deepened the kiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:30 am

Isabella moves a bit to get a better position as the kiss pasionetly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:34 am

Lance broke the kiss and whispered "we should continue this later"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:35 am

Isabella nodded "yeah definitely " she got up
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:38 am

Lance straightened his tie "there isnt much for you to do today, mostly clean the kitchen and cook dinner" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:43 am

Isabella nodded "okay fine by me
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:46 am

"You should clean the kitchen now, then take a break, then later tonight you cook dinner.." Lance leaned in and whispered "THEN you get a surprise"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:49 am

Isabella smiled"oooohhhh I cant wait "she smiled then went to the kitchen and started to clean
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:51 am

(Chester led ivy out the kitchen and to her room)
"Do you want me to stay in here or stand outside as a guard??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:55 am

Stay in here please "she said fear tinting her voice."I dont know why im so scared its not like I told him about my recent whiping crow wont do anything .. right"she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:58 am

Chester nodded and sat on the bed and rubbed ivy on the back "try to calm down"

(Dinner cooking time :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:00 am

Ivy smiled and nodded at him "thank you

Isabella walked into the kitchen and started to cook dinner from a list that was placed on the table for her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:03 am

Chester laid down beside her and took a deep sigh

Lance stood in the door way of the kitchen "hello there beautiful" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:08 am

Hello there "Isabella said as she kept her eyes on the food she was cooking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:09 am

Are you okay "ivy asked
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:11 am

Lance came behind her and kissed isabelle on the neck "smells good in here" he chuckled

Chester smiled reassuringly "yea im ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:16 am

Isabella smiled "yeah well you stay away you can wait till its done "she said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:18 am

Lance growled playfully "or maybe im really impatient!" He gently bit isabelle on the neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:22 am

Isabella jumped when he did and laughed "well thats tuff for you your not geting anything till its done its almost done anyway"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:25 am

Lance chuckled then whispered "though your cooking is fabulous its not the thing I wanna devour"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:29 am

Isabella blushed completely red "hay!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:32 am

Lance chuckled "don't worry I'll wait" lance left the kitchen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:36 am

Isabella was cherry red when he left she faned her face because it was suddenly really hot but she had to go back to finishing the food after 30min or so isabella had dinner done and the table set and ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next