Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:54 am

Lance chuckled, not looking up from his book "its lovely isnt it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:57 am

She nodded and walked over to him "what you reading "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:02 pm

Lance chuckled "a spell book" still not looking away from his book
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:08 pm

Hmmm cool I guess ""she said then wrapped the towel thatvwas in her hair and put it around her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:13 pm

Lance glanced up from his book and chuckled "so whats this 'payback' you were talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:16 pm

No now that will be for lator "she smirked at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:18 pm

Lance chuckled "so are we going to have some fun or not? Its your move"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:23 pm

Oh yeah is it " she said walking over to him and grabed his book frombhis hands and tosed it to the desk. Then she pushes him back to were he was laying in the bed and kisses him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:25 pm

Lance kissed her back "so are you taking charge for once?" He whispered/chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:30 pm

Isabella smiled and nodded and grabed his hands and put them at his sides "no tuching this is all me not you "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:32 pm

Lance raised an eyebrow "oh really?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:37 pm

Isabella nodded and kissed him then trailed kisses acrost his jaw and she gently niped his neck and bit down hatder on his pulse point "this is part of your payback
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:39 pm

Lance groaned loudly "for real?"

Ooc: gtg go for a while (hours maybe) I have church :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:43 pm

Isabella smirked against his skin "yep "she ran her tunge up the trail of kisses she just made

Ooc :ill be here
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:32 pm

Lance shivered in pleasure and let out a low moan

Ooc:better turns thus thread to mature
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:58 pm

Isabella smiled and trailed kisses mingled with licks down his neck and then to his chest
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:27 pm

Lance groaned louder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:11 pm

Isabella smirked when she came to his nipples she licked one then bit down
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:23 pm

Lance clenched his teeth and grunted "your better at being ontop than I thought"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:25 pm

Isabella smiled and repeated the proces with the other one and smiled
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:28 pm

Lance groaned loudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:45 pm

She smiled and started trailing kisses down his abdomen then when she got to his shorts she niped the waist band then can back up for a kiss pressing her hand to his "place " and rubbing then suddenly she got up puting on her cloths she had on before with almost Inhuman speed and ran out and to dinner were everyone were siting and eating she sat down with a smirk knowing that what she just did she was going to pay for but it was worth it. She knew he would be seething when he walked into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:50 pm

Lance groaned loudly when she touched him then was surprised when she ran away, WTF??!! Lance thought angrily, what isabelle did to him wasn't teasing it was torture! He still had the feeling on want coursing through his body "she's going to pay for that" he growled through clenched teeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:55 pm

Isabella sat there and started eating wondering when he would show if he would show at all
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:57 pm

Lance walked into the kitchen a bit stiff legged, he glared at isabelle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next