Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:00 pm

Isabella chuckled under her breath when he glared at her then ate a bite of food trying to hide it
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:02 pm

Lance tapped on isabelle's shoulder "I need to talk to you NOW!" He whispered harshly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:05 pm

Well I just sat down for dinner "sje smirked at him and took a bite of food
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:10 pm

Lance squeezed her shoulder harshly "NOW!" He snarled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:14 pm

Isabella moved her shoulder his grip hurt. She thought he would have waited for after dinner to punish her.she nodded "yeah fine okay"she got up and fallowed him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:48 pm

When they were out of hearing range of the kitchen lance pushed isabelle harshly against a wall "do you have any idea what you did to me?!" He growled grudgingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:51 pm

Isabella made a suprised squeak then smiled "yes fully aware , can we go back now
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:55 pm

Lance pulled Isabelle to his room, when they got there he pushed her ob the bed and jumped on top of her, he had a feral look in his eye, he held her down with an iron grip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 6:01 pm

Isabella hissed when he dragged her and tosed her onto the bed she felt a thrill of fear and extream desire course through her at the look in his eyes. His grip was a bit ruff and her wrists figeted
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 6:04 pm

Lance grabbed her wrists with one hand and squeezed Isabelle's breast harshly with the other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 6:07 pm

Isabella hissed at his ruffness " hay carfull that hurts " she said flinching a bit
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 6:11 pm

Lance chuckled darkly then quickly pulled off isabelle's pants and underwear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 6:13 pm

Isabella looked at him lust clouding in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 6:16 pm

Lance pulled off his own undergarments and chuckled evily "get ready"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 6:18 pm

Oh im more then read " she says seductively at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 7:08 pm

A wicked smile spread on his face then he slammed into her with a brutal ferocity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 7:32 pm

Isabella screamed when he did her head tossed back as she did
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:14 pm

Lance smirked and slowed his pace a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:15 pm

Isabella gave a breathy moan
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:17 pm

Lance leaned down and licked Isabelle on the neck the whispered "did I hurt you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:24 pm

Isabella moved her hrad to give him better access then in a shaky vvoice whispered " yeah but im okay
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:28 pm

Lance kissed isabelle gently on the neck then whispered "sorry, I was just really need you..." he kissed her passionately and sped up a little bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:32 pm

She kissed him back and a moan came from the back of her throught as he speed up a bit
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:41 pm

Lance grabbed her hips so he could push deeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 8:45 pm

She moaned his name when he pushed deeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next