Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:40 am

"Oh isabelle darling~" lance Said in a singsong voice "after your done setting the table you should take a bath" lance chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:42 am

Can I take one alone or are you going to fallow me in again"she called back and headed to the bathroom for a nice bath
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:43 am

Lance chuckled "what do you think?" He said as he followed her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:51 am

Mhhm "Isabella smiled and walkedto the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:54 am

"Hold on a moment" he said, lance left the bath room a little bit then came back in his swimming trunks and climbed in the tub with Isabelle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:08 am

Isabella smiled when he climbs into the tub "well then " she leans back and relaxes in the warm water
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:14 am

He climbs on top of her with a devious yet playful smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:16 am

Ah ah ahh you can wait for after dinner I really just want to relax if thats okay"she said smiling at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:19 am

Lance frowned in pretend disappointment "aw but I want you now" he licked her neck roughly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:22 am

Mmghm , no stop tempting me ..... after dinner "she whispered huskily
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:25 am

Lance bit down on her neck gently "sorry but I want you...." he whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:28 am

She pushed him gently away giving him a stern look "fine chose now or lator cant have both "she said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:31 am

A sly smile spread on his face "technically I CAN have both" he teased "but this wont really count because im not going all the way with you here" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:37 am

She glared at him "hahaha you sly dog
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:40 am

"Oh im going to tease and tease you until your so far on the edge you'll BEG me to do you!" He chuckled darkly

Ooc: going to bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:45 am

Isabella shuddered "please dont do that you know I hate it when youvtease me " her eyes showing the lust she was fighting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:46 am

Kk good night chika
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:43 am

Lance chuckled "I know you hate it that's why I love it" he kissed her passionately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:36 am

Isabella growled through the kiss "just. Remember ..... payback "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:39 am

Lance broke the kiss and raised an eyebrow "what do you mean by that darling?" He chuckled as he started to 'play' with her underwater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:42 am

Isabella smirked at him"guess you will have to find out "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:43 am

Lance chuckled "I guess I will, well I'm going to wait in my room" he kissed isabelle on the forhead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:46 am

She nodded "okay ill be out in a second"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:48 am

Lance lit some sweet smelling candles in the room, while he waited he sat on the bed in his boxers and read a book
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:52 am

Isabella finished her bath then got out and dryed her body and hair with it then walked into the room "smells nice in here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)   (dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(dead)cant free the willing (private)(mature)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next