Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 6:51 pm

When crows teeth went into shades neck, the first thing he probably noticed was that there wasn't any blood. "You can't kill me..." He said with a smirk. Then he pushed, crow off of him. Shade then summoned several DVD, discs. They were razor sharp. Then he blasted them towards crow.

"Isabella may want to be with you. But she doesn't know what good for her. You're nothing but a manipulative brat that gets what he wants. But not this time."

OOC: saying that you bit shade would be considered GODMODDING. You can say you attempted to bite him, or tried to. But coming off the bat saying that you did it is against the rules. The other person you're rping with would have to accept the attack.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 6:57 pm

Crow growled as he shielded his face "we should retreat, just leave the girl here she knows the way back home!!"
Lance frowned "im not leaving my love to this hooligan and one thing kataro brat is word to describe little spoiled children"

Ooc: well I sort of disagree, he could pounce and bite shade, you made shade automatically punch crow in the face with a thunder punch......'_', plus I wasn't trying to kill shade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:10 pm

OOC: I only made shade punch crow because you made him automatically do other stuff. But you can go read the rules. I don't exactly know what to tell you. But those are the rules.

Kataro let out a sigh. "Spoiled?" He said to him. "What are you saying? If you're calling me spoiled, I'll let you know now. Everything I have in life is something I've gained. I've never had anything given to me." He said as he pointed to himself. "And I can tell you one thing, you're not leaving with Isabella."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:13 pm

Ooc: ijs
Lance sighed "could you stop delaying our trip home? My daughter is waiting abd.Isabelle needs to sleep"

Ooc: we really should wait for fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 1:22 am

Isabella growled glaring at kataro " I wanna go home let him take me home " she said holding onto his neck tightly then layed her head on his shoulder and nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck

Daniel smiked and gave a chuckle but winced at the pain it caused "im okay babe, and its all thanks to you for getting me here "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:27 am

Lance held Isabelle close "lets us go home!"

Raven felt daniel.flinch and got off him "im.just happy your alright!!"'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 7:39 pm

Daniel smiled and huged her "I have you to thank for that. Im sorry I couldn't help you get away from that monster." He said looking at her sadly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 7:49 pm

Raven smiled "it's ok Daniel, we're both alive and that what.counts" raven said then she kissed and hugged him

Ooc: after this thread is dead im going to make a thread where crow hunts down raven :3 (the setting is a week after this happens)'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 7:52 pm

He smiled at her and nodded theb he got serious again "so whats your history with you and him " he asked remembering how she froze when she saw him and how he kept mentioning her as a girl

Ooc:sounds fun to me
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:01 pm

Raven shuddered "w-when me and my brothers were orphaned and had to live on the streets crow thought I was an easy target for his torturing spree....." raven started to tremble "h-he w-would have tortured me if james hadn't came to help...." she said with a shaky voice "crow said 'I never forget a run away victim', its been so long since I s-saw him that I thought he forgot me...." she started to cry "he's gonna hunt me down again" she sobbed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:06 pm

Daniel pulled her into his arms and cradled her "shhhh shhhh its okay I wont let him get to you. How about we go stay with james untill im healed and can protect you "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:10 pm

Raven wrapped her arms around.daniel "ok" she sniffled "can you even leave the hospital??"

Lance sighed "this is getting us no where! Let us go kataro, Isabelle wants to leave with me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:17 pm

Daniel shrugged "I dont know and I honestly I dont care ill do anything to keep you safe. "He said watching her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:18 pm

Kataro sighed. "I know what type of person you are, Lance. You're a manipulator. You mess around with people's emotions to get what you want. And you're doing that with Isabel!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:22 pm

Raven smiled warmly at daniel as she rubbed the tears out her eyes "thank you daniel" she whispered

Lance held Isabelle closer "you just have to deal with the fact that we love each other" lance growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:24 pm

Isabella glared at him "my emotions are my own, he didn't manipulate them trust me I want to be here evin though the chores get a bit bothersome and suck ..."she says trailing off mumbling things then shook her head "let me go home I dont feel so good anymore "she said her voice slurred a bit and her head started to pound and her stomach was quesy

Daniel held her close to him "I would do anything for you raven , anything "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:28 pm

Lance picked Isabelle up bridal style and kissed her on the forehead

Raven smiled
(At raven's house)
James and Damien were out patrolling the area so they weren't home, raven helped daniel to the couch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:32 pm

"I'm done..." Kataro said as he walked away. "Isabel... If you stay with Lance... You'll end up heartbroken, or dead... That's the reality of the matter... Just remember that I warned you." He said in a disappointed tone as he walked away. There wasn't much he could do, but he felt sorry. He was really good when it came to picking up auras. And Lance's wasn't one you'd want to trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:36 pm

If its a mistake then its mine to make, and i dont need people to judge me its not like im going evil"she said

Daniel leaned on her heavily and grunted with each step that caused him a slight bit of pain and when she set him on the couch he sighed with realefe
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:39 pm

Ooc: lance actually loves Isabelle,still  his arua is a bit creepy and intimidating :3

Lance chuckled then carried Isabelle away "don't listen to kataro sweety, he just hates me and wants you to hate me" lance whispered

Raven patted daniel on the head "do you need anything? Water, and extra pillow?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:45 pm

Daniel reached out and pulled her down to were she was siting on his lap and he nuzzled her hugging her close "im fine now that I have the perfect teady bear "he smiled

Isabella layed her head on his chest and nodded " I wont and I could never hate you "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:50 pm

Raven blushed bright red and chuckled slightly in embarrassment

Lance hugged Isabelle "I love you" he whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:53 pm

Daniel just held her smiling "your so cute when your embarrassed"

Isabella smiled up at him when he said that "I love you too"she murmured quietly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:59 pm

Raven blushed even brighter "are you sure you don't need anything?" She said shyly

Lance chuckled and kissed her passionately (crow looks disgusted but lance didn't care)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:02 pm

Isabellas eyes shut as she kisses him back then her stomach did a flip and she pulled away feeling really sick

Daniel smiled "actually I am a bit hungry if you wouldn't mind"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next