Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

will he join the dark side

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

will he join the dark side - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:36 pm

Oh god he must have seen me and fallowed me "she said looking to lance she sighed "its Spencer"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:38 pm

"Ugh that drunken fool?" Lance grumbled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:44 pm

Isabella sighed"sorry I thought I left begor he saw me but I guess I was wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:45 pm

Spencer punches the other gargoyle in the face, and then spinkicks the other one as it approaches him from above and behind him.

Once he had those two, he began running again through the woods watching out on either street to see if he could spot her. And when he did, he stopped and walked slowly out of the woods. When he came into their sight, he sighed deeply and ran his finger along one of the sharp edges of the bottle.

".....you know?.....This is rather beautiful. It reminds me of one of those romantic movies......the ones where there's a beauty and a beast. They always end happily, don't they?"

He hadn't moved, but his expression was still looking calm and collected. Almost as if nothing was happening. Yet, he wasn't himself at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:49 pm

Lance shrugged "no matter darling, im sure the gargoyles will finish  him off soon" he chuckled darkly

Suddenly roses popped out of the ground and hissed at spencer "leave! Leave!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:50 pm

Isabella looked at him and whispered to lance"somthings not right with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:56 pm

Despite the thorns, Spencer reaches down and rips a few of the roses out of the ground, chuckling quietly and as he spoke.

"Hell, I even picked flowers for the two of you."

A maniacal expression crossed his face and he slowly began to take slow steps towards them. The orange on his arms became a deep red and instead of circling swirls, they looked more boxy almost as if expressing his feelings for him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 7:57 pm

Lance stepped back with Isabelle "stay back!" He growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:02 pm

Spencer whats happening to you "she murmured
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:05 pm

((Spencer became a werewolf then everybody died. The end. C:<))

"You should be threatening me with a stick saying something like that...."

Spencer reached slowly into his back pocket and pulled out his pistol.

"I won't hesitate to shoot the both of you......try me."

((Crappy post is crappy. Sorry 'bout dat.))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:09 pm

Ooc: tis ok waffles me lad :3

Lance held Isabelle close and growled he backed away from the crazed man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:11 pm

Isabella looked a bit worried she chose lance but that didnt mean she didn't care fir Spencer... she didnt know what to do
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:19 pm

"Don't worry my blossom" lance whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:20 pm

The teenager was getting angrier by the second. Lance was too afraid to fight back and Spencer was becoming the dominant one.

"If you were a real man in this situation, you would be fighting me yourself instead of relying on your pathetic minions. They haven't been anything but punching bags ever since you released them."

Spencer lifted the gun and pointed it directly between Lance's eyes.

"'Be yourself' they said......'It'll be fun' they said. Well I've tried that......And just look where it got me."

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:23 pm

Lance frowned "im not fighting becauae it will put Isabelle in danger! Besides I dont want to waste my time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:25 pm

Spencer stop ..." she said puting herself between lance and the bullet spencer hadent shot yet
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:27 pm

Lance pulled Isabelle behind him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:32 pm

Spencer was now looking down the gun that was now aimed at Isabella's head. He wasn't hesitant, and didn't move his aim. If he had to kill them both with one bullet, he could walk away with more later.

"Stop? Nothing good ever comes out of stopping. I've figured that out by now.......it took me long enough to do so."

Stopping only brought more pain onto himself. He knew this by fact. The times he'd actually pummeled somebody half to death before being told to stop. It only ended in him having his own face slammed. He couldn't stop. Not until he felt he was satisfied with what he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:34 pm

Lance....."Isabella growled at him in warning.she walked out from behind him looking at Spencer "stop this isent you yiu need ti calm down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:40 pm

"Isn't me?! Of course this is me! I hid from this me, because it only led to bad situations in the past! But looking at what's happened here makes me think otherwise!"

Spencer turned the gun slightly to make sure the safety was off, then pointed it back at Isabella again. He wasn't turning back now. He'd made the decision, and wasn't going to go the other way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:43 pm

Isabella made a split decision hopeing lance wouldn't hate her for the idea "stop this and ..... join us "she said her voice sincere
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:46 pm

Lance looked surprised but didn't say anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 8:57 pm

Spencer held the steady glare, and he hadn't moved even slightly. The choice was hard. Isabella had turned on all of her friends for Lance and now she was expecting him to join them under his and her control. It was almost a common-sense answer. Joining them would've been something stupid to do. Staying with Raven, Kataro, Barry, and the rest of them would allow him to keep his sanity. Especially since right now he was on the edge of losing it again.

((Twwwwwiiiiisting shiz up naow. C: ))

He certainly wasn't joining them, and he wanted to make her regret asking. As well as making Lance pay at the least of what he had done now and done in the past.

Spencer chuckled and looked at the two of them; shaking his head.

"You think I'm that stupid? I'm not going to be that damn submissive dog that follows its owners around doing exactly what it's told no matter what the outcome is."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:00 pm

(OOC: I'd like to join this. But I have no idea what's going on. Will somebody fill me in?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:03 pm

Isabella gave him a glare " are you saying im a submissive dog just fallowing his instruction, because I can tell you your wrong ive had my chances to leave and I chuse not to. Now I dont want you hurt but if you keep this up I cant control what lance does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will he join the dark side
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next