Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

will he join the dark side

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

will he join the dark side - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:04 pm

Ooc: well they in the secret forest on the secret path so........idk

Lance glared at spencer "now leave and don't come back....." he saif menacingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:09 pm

Spencer fired a shot past the both of their heads as a warning. He wasn't scared of Lance like he used to be. He really could've cared less if he was a 60 foot dragon. Lance wasn't showing himself like he used to. Instead, he was becoming what Spencer used to be.

"I guess you could say I'm calling you that, Isabella. You won't leave because you know they'd just come after you again.......don't say you don't know that either."

((Well, Isabella is a traitor, Lance is here, Spencer's losing his mind. Yeeeeeeh....that pretty much sums it up. XD))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:13 pm

An evil smile spread on lance's face "you call he a dog yet your following her like a pathetic little puppy!" Lance chuckled darkly as he summoned a bunch of knives that surrounded spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:14 pm

Isabella looked shocked and stuned when he shot a bullet past her head " no I know that pperfectly well, I know lance would never give up unless he had me. And sure my reasons for giving at first were to protect you all from him but then things changed .....and I couldn't bring myself to leave him even when given the chance"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:18 pm

Ooc: u know all stuff our characters been through would be an awesome show :3 its has drama, action, love and cliff hangers!! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:22 pm

Angered to the point of screaming, Spencer looks up at all of the knives then back at Lance. His expression softens for what seems like a split second before becoming the wretched smile once more.

"Lance.....you don't seem to understand. I follow her around because she was somebody I looked forward to seeing other than Kataro and the others. In fact, I probably wouldn't have met them if she hadn't been there."

He hadn't meant to become the weirdo of the moment, but it was true. He'd wandered around aimlessly even in his own apartment because he couldn't keep a good hold on his own sanity.

"Now.....if you'll be so kind as to let me get what I want."

Still with the broken bottle, he starts towards them again, raising the sharp, glass bottle over his head. He knew exactly what it felt like to be stabbed with one of them, and he wasn't afraid to put that agony onto somebody else.

OOC: Well, I'm planning on doing animation when I get to college/high school. I'll animate all of our moments into one show. XD No joke. Cuz I completely agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:27 pm

OOC: id have to give you my Oc pictures :3

Lance raised an eyebrow "what DO you want!?" He growled as he pushed isabelle behind him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:29 pm

Isabella backed away as Spencer continued tords her then lance pushed her behind him
ooc:dude I totaly agree that would be so cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:36 pm

OOC: --raises rubber chicken-- Then it shall HAPPEN. .O.

Spencer didn't stop. And eventually, he swung the bottle down hard towards Lance's shoulder. Hitting him may or may have not been likely. It all depended on whether he knew what was coming or not.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:41 pm

Lance dodged woth Isabelle then threw a knife at spencer's foot, lance glared at spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:54 pm

Spencer saw the knife coming and shoved his foot out of the way. The blade nicked his shoe and left it sliced along its side.

"I've done quite a bit of training while you were gone, Lance. You really didn't come ready to go."

By now, he really wasn't himself. His eyes were constricted, he was laughing between words without choice, and he didn't have any control over his actions. Only that he wanted to do them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:56 pm

Ooc: that sounds SO WRONG waffles XD

Lance picked Isabelle up bridal style and ran off with her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:58 pm

OOC: Now that I look at it, it really does. LOL. I don't know how way else to put it though. XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:02 pm

Booc: XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:10 pm

Isabella looked back at spencer as lance carried her away
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:13 pm

Lance carried Isabelle into the fortress
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:18 pm

Spencer ran behind them as fast as he could've possibly run. He was going to get what he wanted even if it meant his death.

"I'm not finished with you yet!"

When they disappeared into the fortress, Spencer looked at the door that had closed and grasped one side of it with both hands to pry the area with the lock off.

With little effort, the material of the door begins to bend and break off. Once it finally snapped, he kicked it open and ran after them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:21 pm

Crow accidentally ran into spencer then growled in annoyance (u should read crow's bio)

Lance ran Isabelle to his room and lock the door behind him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:24 pm

Isabella looked concerned "this isent good at this rate im not sure if anyone can stop him"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:28 pm

Lance sighed "I know....but I have to try!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:28 pm

OOC: I just tried reading it, but the post won't show up. I'll screenshot it to show you if I have to. eoe

Spencer stepped backwards after slamming into Crow. He only stopped for a minute then continued running. He wasn't going to be stopped now. He was so close to getting there that any disturbance would be lethal to his goal.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:34 pm

Ooc: you have to highlight the text with your mouse to read it =_= its annoying

Crow shot at zarchy with unsuspecting speed and grabbed him by the neck with an iron grip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:36 pm

Please be careful I font want you hurt. Try to get him to join us he could be a great asset"Isabella said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:38 pm

OOC: Oh. Lol. Una momenta. ouo

Spencer didn't mind the fact that he was being held up by his neck practically suffocating. He only grabbed the boy's arm with his own heavy grip and clenched as hard as he possibly could. He could either match the boy's grip or grip harder. The effects of the power he had would wear off soon though. Then he'd have to rely on aim and agility.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:40 pm

Lance sighed but nodded as he walked out the door

Ooc: crow is a huge grown man >:3

Crow tightened his grip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will he join the dark side
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next