Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

will he join the dark side

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

will he join the dark side - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:10 pm

Crow stalked behind spencer like an evil phantom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:10 pm

Ivy turned into her cat form and the creeped from her room fallowing chester
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:13 pm

Chester led ivy to hallway where spencer was then he spotted crow stalking him "oh crap!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:15 pm

Spencer had still been humming the same tune, and eventually began whistling. He'd not noticed the man staying close behind him, and kept walking. Eventually, he turned a corner and peered into one of the rooms......empty.

Continuing to walk, he reaches a dead end and decides it would be a great, quiet place to think. Sitting down, he ponders on the things he'd done that he may or may not have regretted.

What was he doing? He'd gone all that way to be the good guy, but now he'd turned the other way and done the exact opposite. It was a bit late to turn back now, so instead of thinking about that, he thought about what he was going to say when he saw Ivy.

Spencer swore he heard voices behind him, but decided to ignore it, and sit down against the backside of the wall, staring up at the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:16 pm

Ivy felt intens anger when sh saw crow without thinking she jumped in front of spencer and hissed and snaraed at crow
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:18 pm

Crow suddenly growled at ivy h
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:21 pm

Spencer heard the sudden hissing of a cat and looked over. Off to his side, a small cat had made its way over to him and was hissing at a rather bulky man towering off to the corner.

Standing up, he looks a the man with a stern expression, then down at the cat, picking it up and holding it to his chest. It'd been a while since he held an animal. His dog was still probably sleeping on the couch at the apartment. He'd broken his forepaw, and any time he tried getting anywhere close to him, he'd growl and once he bit his hand. The playfulness of the puppy had grown to a grumpy grandpa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:22 pm

I will not let you harm him crow you will die if you harm him " ivy said hissing then quieted when Spencer suddenly picked her up
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:23 pm

Chester the bat screeched Around them
Crow growled and walked away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:26 pm

Spencer looked down at the cat who'd seemed to have said something. Maybe he really was just losing his mind. So he waited until the man left before walking back the way he came.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:28 pm

Chester the bat followed spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:29 pm

Ivy looked up at him from his arms and said in her usual voice"spencer can you put me down so I can shift back now "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:32 pm

Spencer heard the cat again, and looked down, placing the cat on the floor again. Shift back? He didn't know anybody with the shape of a cat.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:33 pm

Chester the bat landed on Spencer's head with a goofy smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:35 pm

Suddenly the cats form started shifting and then it was ivy standing in the hall in pants and a tanktop and she laughed a bit at chester
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:36 pm

Spencer looked up at the bat on his head the over at Ivy with a choked smile. He didn't have any clue what to say, but stood silent, glancing around the hall.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:38 pm

Chester flew to the ground then turned into his human form snickering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:40 pm

Your such a dork you know that right "she said to chester rolling her eyes then looked at Spencer"so why are you here again
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:42 pm

Chester leaned against a wall smirking at spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:42 pm

Spencer shook his head, not wanting to say. If he said, he knew he'd be looked at like a fool. ((Insert Excalibur here.)) He didn't want to start a bad reputation here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:45 pm

Did you dicide to join us after all "ivy asked curious and hopeful
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:48 pm

Chester yawned "well im beat, hey im going to bed now so you two can catch up with each other..." chester walked pass ivy before walking away and whispered "unless you want to snuggle :3"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:48 pm

Spencer rubbed his arm with his hand, and shrugged before responding almost inaudibly.

".....Y-yes....."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:51 pm

Ivy smiled at him "go to bed we will snuggle latter" then ivy gave a genuine smile at Spencers answer "yay im so happy you did "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 10:54 pm

((So what next? Do we just head back and wait for Alisha?))

Spencer nodded and smiled lightly before turning and walking back up the hall, motioning for Ivy to follow. He needed to meet up with Alisha to get this whole situation sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will he join the dark side
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next