Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A morning walk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A morning walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:37 pm

"One minute...." Ida replied "al....most.....there done." Ida had turned the pie machine into what looked like a wind up clockwork box with legs. She then picked it up and went out to the middle of the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:38 pm

Julia followed and asked, "So... where we going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:40 pm

"Well I want to live a little bit of fun." Ida smiled mischievously as she put down the box "you interested?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:42 pm

"Sure." Julia said feeling more and more mischievous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:51 pm

Ida placed the remaining beer cans into the box, before kicking the box causing it to run away and before a second had passed chains have ejected and looped around her legs and she took off after it as if she was moving on motorised roller-skates "Who ever catches it gets what's in it!" Ida called out before she had taken off after it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:53 pm

"You're funeral" Julia simply said as she transformed into wolf form. She ran as fast as she could and ended up overtaking Ida.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:57 pm

Ida accelerated her chains and preformed a tight drift as they turned a corner over taking Julia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:59 pm

Julia quickly jumped over Ida and ran even faster trying to win.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:48 pm

There was a person standing in the nearest shadow. He was just a human.. human..uhm..Nah..He was an undead ninja that is called Shadow because he can teleport from a shadow to another shadow. Also his face was covered with a shadow (Even in the light it won't disappear) and he was wearing his ninja outfit. Heh to be funny I have to say that he is (Or he can be) Ida's worst nightmare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:13 pm

Ida spotted Shadow up in the distance, she preformed another quick drift turn after getting neck and neck with Julia and had the chance to grab it but instead kicked it so it would go down a different path away from Shadow. it travelled but then dropped out of site as the box ran down a set of stairs. Hoping to get ahead of Julia she grinded down the hand rail of the stairs and way from Shadow knowing she was going to get hell if she was caught by him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:58 pm

Julia saw Ida go down the stairs and leaped to the bottom. She was certain but she thought in the corner of her eye, she could see a person there. She quickly disregarded it and re put all her effort into beating Ida
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:27 pm

Shadow teleported to a shadow that was very close to the box. "Hmhmmh.." He mumbled as he stepped out of the shadow and kicked the box away from them. After that, he crossed his arms and sighed. They'll never learn Shadow thought. Then he realized one thing and the ninja jumped into the nearest shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:44 am

Ida make a sharp turn after the box was kicked in a different direction by Shadow, which was now bouncing around getting dented and scraped as it did "Damn that undead prick! Can't he go a day with out stalking me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:49 am

Julia was curious about the words said by Ida but kept tailing her trying to overtake her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:00 am

This is so funny Shadow thought to himself as he chuckled quietly. Actually Shadow was in great mood and somehow he wanted to see Ida's angry face. Well as an undead ninja he could do alot funny things, right? But he has to be quiet..as always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:39 am

OOC: sorry for the late post I been busy

Ida Was able to keep neck and neck with Julia "Damn I didn't think wolves could run at this speed." As the box rolled to a stop now badly scratched and dented she reached out and would have touched it as the same time as Julia but seeing how Shadow was nearby watching her every,I've most likely she purposely missed the box by a few centimetres.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:13 am

Julia went even faster and finally grabbed the box. "Got it" she said as she exited wolf form.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:44 pm

Shadow crossed his arms "Yeah..Two kids drinking beer.." Shadow said to himself. As always he was worried about Ida, because she was his partner and he couldn't let cause any troubles. He was like an uncle that only wanted to give a few good advices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:17 pm

"Congrats Julia," Ida cheered as she clapped "Why not pop one open."

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 8th 2014, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:18 pm

Julia grabbed one of the beers and promptly opened it and drank. "Want one?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:24 pm

Shadow sighed and stepped out of the shadow. But suddenly as the sunlight fell on him, black smoke, like a dark aura, appeared around his body. Sunlight..I hate you sun! He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:28 pm

"Who is that?" Julia questioned, slurring her words from the alcohol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:30 pm

Ida noticed Shadow stepping out of the sunlight 'you can't sneak up on me you undead prick.' "sure i'll love one." Ida winked a clear signal to say just ignore him as she held out hand for a can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:31 pm

Julia was confused to ignore this guy but just ignored it and threw her a beer and drank some of hers.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:33 pm

"Sheesh..You hate me, don't you." Shadow said with his cold and dark voice. Then he crossed his arms, and the bells on his left wrist rang. "But drinking beer in your age is illegal" The undead ninja said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A morning walk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next