Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A morning walk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A morning walk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:33 pm

Julia was very confused about this person but trusted Ida
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:34 pm

"yea well sue me or better yet come take it from me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:36 pm

"That's why I can't understand how our souls can resonate.." Shadow mumbled. The fact that he is weaker in the sunlight won't help him..So he can't actually try anything, because Ida would win anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:37 pm

Julia decided it would be best to back up and let these two bicker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:38 pm

"come on or are you chicken." Ida teased him "a little undead chicken."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:42 pm

"You know, Ida..Teasing me won't help." Shadow said as he pointed his left hand at the sun, of course these bells on his left wrist rang again. "Argh..I hate the sun" He whisppered. Then the ninja looked at Julia "Yeah..Another beer drinker" He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:43 pm

Julia drew a wolf claw and prepared herself, she didn't like to be insulted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:44 pm

"Look I'll make it easy for you." Ida said as she stepped into the shade.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:47 pm

"Anyways.." Shadow said as he stepped back into a shadow "I'll be watching you. But remember..Drunk person can easily become a dead person." He said. If that ugly witch (That has resurrected him.) said the truth..I can get more power soon.. He thought to himself. Then he teleported behind Ida.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 5:50 pm

Ida pretended not to notice
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:09 pm

Shadow laughed "Fine..This time I wanna have some fun..And feel like I was 16..Even if I don't remember my past..Oh but now I remember my name..Real name" Shadow said. It was easy to notice that something was changing in him. Today he was happier and in good mood. So he would even forget that his weapon was drinking beer. "Anyways..Nice to meet your new friend, Ida" The ninja said as he looked at Julia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:10 pm

"Hello" she said as nondrunk as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:16 pm

"you want to have some fun?" Ida asked with a mischievous grin on her face "Then drink up." she told him as she handed him a can but what he didn't know was that she had been vibrating it and it was still shaken up from the box bouncing around to. she sat down next to Julia and patted the ground next to her signalling for Shadow to sit down next to them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:43 pm

"You knooow..I think It'll be better if I won't break one of my rules." Shadow said. This rule is: Don't drink, It will kill your brain.
But of course he didn't know what would happen if he will open that can. And another fact, he didn't trust Ida. (That is also one of his rules. Never trust, Ida. NEVER!) But he sat next to his partner. "I've just noticed that my true name is stupid." The undead ninja said, like to himself. And he wasn't right. His name was just a japanese name (Osamu). But it was surprising that today he decided to act like a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A morning walk   A morning walk - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A morning walk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3