Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 12:34 pm

"Sounds good to me." Arc said and looked at Akio for his confirmation as well.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:31 pm

Akio nodded "Okay just clearifying, if we win we get your soul, your esate, my weapon partner gets a pair of magic gloves and I get a ring, but if you win you get our souls or something of equal value....right? If that's the case then I'm ok with those terms as for the prize but if we start the game now it would be an unfair game....after all you know all of our tricks if we want this game to be fair shouldn't you tell use all of yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:39 pm

Geoff: Of course. Now, the game is you delving into your mind. I will lead you into a maze of sorts, and you will have to go through your fears and nightmares. If you can escape on your own, you win. If not, I win. Any questions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:41 pm

"That's not what I meant....how will you be preventing us from escaping this maze along with what are your powers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:43 pm

Geoff: That's the only trick I have, besides of what I have told you. And the maze is your mind. This whole thing will happen withing your subconscious, and the only to wake up without any mental damages is either me or for you to escape.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:46 pm

"So, it's like a hedge maze filled with our fears kinda maze or rhetorical kinda maze? I mean, do we get sent from one fear to another or navigate through an actual maze filled with the terribles?" Arc asked as he sat forward, leaning his elbows on his knees and his head on his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:47 pm

Geoff: Both. It depends on the person, though some people have an easier time conquering there fears. Especially if they know about this test ahead of time, so the chances of you guys succeeding is pretty high right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:48 pm

"Do we have a time limit? also you could just eat our souls while we are asleep in the maze it would be much easier for you to do so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:50 pm

Geoff: The time limit is going to be ten minutes. And I wouldn't be able to. See, to show you the images and fears, I must have complete concentration on my target at all time.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:54 pm

"What if one of us fails and one of us wins?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:54 pm

Geoff: Then you both win. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:56 pm

"So, compared to other people, we have it incredibly easy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:56 pm

Akio stared cold heartedly at the kishin egg "I accept by these terms."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:58 pm

Geoff: Yes. Now, I can only do one of you at a time. Who wants to go first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 2:59 pm

"Don't care and don't mind...."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:01 pm

"I vote Akio." Arc smiled grinned at him and then moved away slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:03 pm

Akio just shrugged "Alright then lets do this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:05 pm

Geoff walks over to Akio and places a hand on him. He spreads a sleepy sensation over him, trying to hoax the boy into a slumber.

OOC: Alright, I'm going to try my best on this next section, Alpha. Also, try to be reasonable and fair in your responses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:07 pm

OOC: Akio is a cold hearted bastard when on the job or playing a game....but i'll push him a bit out of character for you

Akio fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:14 pm

In the mind of the boy, a room was created, similar to the one Akio grew up in. It was eerily similar and gave out an unnerving chill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:20 pm

Akio felt a chill down his spine as he walked over to the door and opened it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:25 pm

The door opened to Akio's protector. His face was partially burned, which looked like electrocution marks.

Protector: Go back in, Akio, your mom is busy right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:29 pm

"Oh shit....Angel what happened to your face?" Akio asked a little surprised and unnerved "...also how are you alive....I watched Death kill you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:31 pm

Akio: No, it was a dream, Akio. I was not slain by anyone. And I believe this was done by you when you tried to escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 3:36 pm

"A dream?.... then everything I just experienced was a dream?......" Akio felt like his world was falling apart when facts flew into his trail of thought "That's impossible....you never knew when I snuck out.....also...I never burned you....I can't burn you...I just put you to sleep....." Akio pushed Angel aside and walked past him "If your right then I need to see my mother to believe it was all a dream......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next