Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:37 pm

"Whaddo you take me for, broken? Of course it's a straight shot."
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:46 pm

"That is correct yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:47 pm

Geoff: Is there something you can't do with your electricity, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:51 pm

"Not that I know of...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:57 pm

Geoff: Very interesting. . . So your parents must be proud of you right now, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:18 pm

"My bitch of a witch mother is dead and I can only assume the same for my father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:19 pm

Geoff: So you don't know what happened to your father, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:24 pm

"apparently he was a war hero who saved my mother thinking she was a civilian in a war some where, I don't know how he died apparently he just left one day but I doubt that's true."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:31 pm

Geoff: Interesting. So, do you wish to challenge me for souls then? I will tell you the challenge, and I will even throw in an artifact for the each of you. There are many of these artifacts, and they all do different things. To the rash gun, he will get a pair of gloves. These gloves are useless to him, though not to you, warlock. If you wear the left glove, and not the right glove, his shots will have a burst like a shotgun, and with the right glove and not the left, his shots will have the accuracy of a sniper, though will not be as powerful. And to you, my young warlock, a look into the past. I will show you what happened to your father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:44 pm

OOC: Oh so you read Aiko's application? It clearly states what happened to his dad there he just doesn't know

"I don't need to know what happened to my father all I need to do is remember him as I do and is a hero of war." Akio told Kishin with a stone cold glare "Tch~ if you are throwing away magical toys way with that why not just give one that allows him to turn into a shot gun or a sniper rifle. Not that he need it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:52 pm

Geoff: I can't change his entire appearance completely. That would probably alter his normal physical appearance as well, and that is what witches would do. And if that is all you wish, I don't know what else I can offer to you.

OOC: Yeah, I know. But, Geoffry doesn't know what really happened. If I make him know what really happened, that would be breaking the wall, which is called Deux Ex Machinima in Dungeons and Dragons Terms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:03 pm

"Well what else do you got I mean magic artefact wise and if that doesn't do you always have your estate I mean we are betting our souls here also and if we win it's not like you will be living here anymore."

OOC: oh I see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:07 pm

Geoff looked into your eyes, then burst out laughing.

Geoff: Your right, I don't. Hey, if you win, I'll give you guys my mansion, and a watch that can teleport you guys here and to Death city instantly. As for artifacts, what kind of things are you looking for in one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:13 pm

Akio shrugged being completely serious "How about everything that comes with the mansion I'm assuming you keep them near you like in a vault or something.......and you've asked a lot about us and what we can do so I think it's only fair game if you return the favor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:18 pm

Geoff: Well, alright then. First, you only get two artifacts. See, if I gave you all of these artifacts, that make you too powerful, and you have to grow stronger on your own. It's also that my family is pretty big, and we all have the same goal. We have collected these artifacts for years, and we decided to give them away to certain people. Meisters and weapons, more specifically. We also thought this was the best method, as it was the easiest to get meisters who aren't just greedy bastards to come. With me so far?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:28 pm

Akko shrugged "I'm with you besides I'd probably be forced to hand them over to the DWMA any way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:32 pm

Geoff: So, eventually, another one of my siblings will pop up, and that one will know who killed me. So, if it was you guys, they will not give you anything, and may straight up kill you. . . Oh, do you have soul perception, by chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:41 pm

"I can smell a Kishin egg from miles away and detect someone's presence with the electrical currents in the air....so yea I don't need it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:43 pm

Geoff: Wow! What can't you do, kid?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:47 pm

"breath fire and any magic that doesn't involve electricity. I have to add science to any of my magic to make the most of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:50 pm

Geoff: I can give you a really hot pepper to see if you can breath fire. I am not sure about anything else, though. What else can't you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:05 pm

Akio shrugged "I don't know there are probably lots of thing...I just don't know them yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:09 pm

Geoff: Hmm. . . How about an ring that gives you an anti madness wavelength?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:51 am

"That could work I suppose....But I do have to admit I would be sold if you had the Seal of Solomon, a Sampo, the Stone of Giramphiel, the Yasakani no Magatamam or the Yata no Kagami."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:50 am

Geoff: No, I don't have any of those, unfortunately. That's is probably the best thing I can offer you, my young warlock. So, are you in your friend interested?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next