Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:59 pm

OOC: Hehe, I was playing League and now I gotta shower.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 5:00 pm

OOC: yea sure Mission complete
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 5:01 pm

OOC: Oooh, how many souls do I get?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 5:03 pm

OOC: 4
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 5:19 pm

OOC: Don't you also get some souls offscreen? I think that's how things work... I'll ask Deth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6