Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:13 am

"If you win you get my soul and my soul alone. After all I'm worth my weight in gold so to speak...I am a warlock after all...."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:14 am

"Well, as you agree to tell us what your game is." Arc lifted his arm and then turned his hand into his weapon form; a 44. magnum revolver. "The shots. They burn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:20 am

Geoff: First, I would advise you not to shoot, as the staff are trained to use several weapons, and I don't think you want everyone here to go after you. Second of all, to the rational one, I may have to take you up on that offer. But, I would like to refer to my previous question. What kind of abilities do you have? I'm guessing the gun over there has fire ability, since he said his bullets burn. But, what of you, my young warlock? What can you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:24 am

"Have you ever herd of the Nocturnal Nebulas Dragon? More commonly known as the Night Storm Fury Dargon."

OOC:you don't have to say yes JT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:32 am

Geoff: I have heard about this somewhere, but I can't quite remember. Something about magic, I think? I was never any good at old lore and folktales.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:34 am

"He's a spark plug dragon." Arc says as he turns his hand back into a hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:36 am

"Well that nearly extinct creature is my animal form and familiar. It is unravelled in all predatory aspects and harness the power of lightning instead of fire.... Akio electrocutes Arc for his comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:38 am

Geoff: Interesting. And what can you do with these powers, exactly? Would you be willing to tell me that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:41 am

"apart from getting the normal witch soul package you get complete control of electricity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:42 am

Geoff: Hmm. . . Can you make your electricity ark from one person to another and create a chain effect?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:54 am

Akio makes an arc from him to Arc to one of the butlers passing bye and then stared into the kishin egg's eyes giving him a cold hearted look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:57 am

Geoff: Very impressive? But, can you use your electric on yourself? Can you make yourself run faster or jump higher?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:01 am

Arc jumps when he is suddenly electrocuted again. "GEEZ Freaking stop that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:11 am

"Yes though I don't need to being able to turn into a dragon and all.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:32 am

"Spark plug dragon." Arc jokingly corrected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:33 am

Geoff: Right. Well, is there anything you can't do with your electricity then? Besides making your friend be quiet, that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:47 am

"If one with a witches or warlocks soul trains hard enough what they can do it limitless....so yea there is that saying..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:59 pm

Geoff: Very interesting. And what about your friend, there, warlock. What can he do?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:03 pm

"I already demonstrated, didn't I? That's as far as my talent extends, as far as I know, anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:08 pm

Geoff: You didn't do anything. You just turned your hand to a gun and pointed it at me like a barbarian. Ironic since barbarians never had guns. For all I know, your gun can just shoot bubbles out of it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:10 pm

Arc turns his hand into a gun again and points it into the air. "Whaddaya want me to shoot at, then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:12 pm

Geoff: Nothing. Just tell me what you can do for your abilities. I don't need a demonstration, sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:12 pm

Akio remained silent and studied the Kishin egg.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:16 pm

Arc took a deep breath and changed his hand back. "I said, my bullets burn. They singe things. They heat things. They make fire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 7:27 pm

Geoff: Very interesting. . . When you fire, is it a straight shot? Also, to you, warlock, can you conduct electricity from another object that has a source of electricity then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)   Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the mansion. (Arc and Alpha ONLY!) (As well as Kanade.)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next