Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:23 am

(Later)
Spencer was heavily chained to the wall, his arms and legs had large weights on them, he had a heavily barbed muzzle on and a thick collar

Kara was chained a few yards in front of him so he was out of her reach
The room was extremely dark and cold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:29 am

Spencer groaned as he woke up and tried to reach up and rub his jaw where he'd been punched, but couldn't move his hands. He couldn't really do anything, but when he looked up, he saw Kara chained to the wall across from him.

His fatherly instincts kicked in, and he tried his best to come loose of the chains. His strength ability kicked in, and he tried lifting the chains, but they barely budged across the floor. Despite this, he kept trying. Eventually, he stopped and started breathing heavily from how hard he'd tried to move them, and he leaned back again.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:33 am

Suddenly crow and Alisha walked into the dugeon "hello spencer.honey" alisha chuckled
Crow was just eyeing kara hungrily
"What you did was VERY naughty so you must be punished" alisha said darkly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:38 am

Kara was hanging limp she was unconches as they came in unseeing of crows hungary glare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:38 am

Spencer looked over at Crow and couldn't help but notice the look on his face. He'd seen it more than once and knew what it meant. He didn't even hear what Alisha said, and continued trying to make his way out of the chains and weights.

"How....many times.....are you going to.....chain me up like this...?"

In attempt to move the weights again, he strains his arms as much as he could, but dropped them again when he got them but under an inch above the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:42 am

Alisha chuckled cruelly "until you obey like a good boy your going to be chained up"
Crow leaned down to kara with smelling salt to wake her up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:45 am

Kara shifted when he put the smelling salts to her nose"uuuugggh m.....mom..."she said and lifted her head and opened her eyes. She was stairing strait into the red eyes of crow and she let out a suprised scream
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:47 am

Crow chuckled darkly "hello little girl......" he said in a sickly sweet voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:51 am

Spencer knew they broke his promise, and his expression went from sadness to anger once more. He told them they could bring him back if they left Kara alone.

"What is this?! I told you....if I came back, you were to leave her alone!"

Spencer fights against the chains again to try and get them away from his hands. He'd already vowed to get the girl home safe, but he'd failed. So he was going to try again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:56 am

Kara started to tremble in fear and she closed her eyes trying to get away from him even though she was chained
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:57 am

Alisha chuckled cruelly "sorry spencer dear but we really didn't promise anything......"
Crow had a big leather bag filled with torturing tools
"You rebelled to many times spencer now poor little kara has to take the fall because you got too attached to her....." alisha sighed as she walked out the dungeon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:02 am

A shocked expression fell over his face. He'd screwed everything up. They'd changed the rules. He didn't know what to think. Or if it was his fault or not.

"Leave her alone, Crow!"

Spencer spoke through clenched teeth. He was still trying to get free of the chains, but failed a reasonable amount of times. Despite it, he kept pulling and attempting to drag the chains across the floor. But every time he did, the collar around his neck pulled tighter on his neck. So he had no choice but to stop. His gaze went from the floor to Kara.

"Fight it.....Kara, I know you can. Your parents are strong, and I know you have it in you."

Spencer hadn't said it, but whispered it almost to himself. Even though she probably couldn't hear him, he was directing it towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:04 am

S-spencer .... dont worry .... its fine .....dont let them break you ....fight for me even when im not here."she said and looked at spencer with kindness and understanding and a determination that showed her difiance of crow
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:06 am

Crow took out his scalpel and carving knife and chuckled darkly as he leaned over kara, his eyes were glowing evilly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:16 am

Spencer shows sympathy for Kara, and still tries to get out of the chains. Eventually, he gives in, but turns his head away as to not look. He was sorry. Very sorry. There just wasn't much he could do now.

"I'm......I'm sorry, Kara."

To try and avoid listening, he squeezes his eyes shut and thunks about anything other than what was going on around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:18 am

Kara shuts her eyes so she dosent have to look at crows ays but she has a smile on her face "I forgive you spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:20 am

((So many sad feels. ;; ))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:21 am

(Since I don't want to get bloody graphic just imagine every type of torture in the world, crow did it,but he made sure kara wasn't really dead yet...........) (1 and 1/2 hours later)

Crow was chuckling cruelly at kara

Ooc: gtg to bed now see you tomorrow :3 don't get ahead of me please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:25 am

((But it's a weeeeeeeeekend. XD And.......ohmf......you're so cruel. >o<))

Spencer had tried not to tear up from the things Crow had done to Kara. They were almost too bad to even imagine. Some of them even almost caused him to throw up. He wouldn't do that to any of the people he hated. Crow included.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:26 am

Kara was bloody and badly injured her breathing was shallow and her eyes were wide open she was dieing and she knew it she only wished she had enough time to tell her parents good bye ....she looked at spencer with begging eyes "mom..........dad....."was all she could get out in a weak voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:33 am

Spencer wanted to, but didn't want to look. He heard her, and knew he'd fulfill her request in the nearest time possible. Really, he didn't know how he was going to get out of the room as it was. They restrained him as if he was a ticking time bomb.

"I will.....just....don't die on me, Kara."

His voice croaked, and he was trying to hide how much emotional stress he was in. He was almost on the verge of screaming.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:42 am

Ooc: guess what I got extra time :3 (omg the sadness almost actually make me wanna cry in rl)
Crow got face to face with his dying victim "now for the best part...." he pulled down the bandana around his mouth then suddenly bit savagely on her neck and started to suck out her soul painfully slow

Ooc: crow is a soul vampire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:48 am

Kara let out a peircing scream when he bit into her the pain was excrushiating and as he sucked her soul out of her body she started to become numb to the pain untill finaly her body gave into him and she died him sucking out her soul
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:51 am

Ooc: OMG IM ALMOST ABOUT TO CRY DX
Crow whipped the blood off of his mouth then left the dead girl and spencer in the cold room as if nothing happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:54 am

Spencer couldn't even comprehend what just happened. Just two seconds ago, she was alive. Now she just wasn't really her anymore. Her soul was gone.

His eyes began to become watery and he was trying not to express his current emotions. He knew he wasn't going to hold his sanity if it continued. It was almost overdone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next