Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:59 am

Jason walked into the dungeon with a body bag, "such a shame, oh well...." he sighed as he put kara in the body bag and took it away, leaving spencer in the dark cold silence......

(After chester and ivy got their ice cream)
Chester had a chocolate waffle cone with sour gummy worms
(Him and ivy had an awesome time completely unaware of the horrible event that occurred)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:02 am

She was limp agenst the chains her body was bloody and beaten what skin was clear of blood was a sickly pale ash white. The little girl was dead but death was her releaf it save her from the pain raping her in its mercy. Then her body was taken and placed in a body bag

Ivy smiled at him eating her strawberry cone with sprinkles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:04 am

(( And I quote, "Chester had a waffle cone with sour gummy worms".......Youuuuuuu CANNIBAL.))

After Jason left, Spencer hid his face in his arm and his breathing began to stutter. It was almost impossible to hold the guilt back anymore. Especially after what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:05 am

Jason walked past them holding a body bag "hi guys, did you enjoy your ice cream" he asked with a friendly smile
Chester looked confused "uh......yes"

Ooc: gtg to bed soon so if I stop posting you'll know why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:09 am

Ivy looked suprised and then gasped and glared at him"please tell me you didnt.............."

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:10 am

Jason simply shrugged "I didn't.....but crow did...." he said as he walked off with the bag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:11 am

Spencer hadn't looked up, but smelled the iron smell of the blood caked on the walls in front of him. It only made him feel worse, and the breaths became quiet sobs. He allowed himself to sit and watch, and hadn't done anything about it. And now look where he got himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:15 am

Ivy gasped and looked guilty she looked at the body bag. Then she looked at spencer hurt and guilt in her eyes"dont fallow me I need some time alone"she said shifting into her cat gorm then she ran jumping out the neerist window into s tree climbing it to the roof she sat on the roof looking at the bright full moon in cat form
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:18 am

Chester sighed sadly and walked slowly to his room

Ooc: now I have to go to bed now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:19 am

OOC: Okeh. I don't have much to do here, so it's up to you guys as to what happens next. eoe
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 8:41 am

Later jason came into the bloody cell with a mop and started to clean

Alisha passed Chester a note while he was walking to his room "you need to deliver this to luna" she said
Chester sighed then turned into his bat form with the note and flew off

(At luna's house)
Chester put the note on the door and quickly flew away
(The note describes EVERYTHING that happened leading up to kara's death)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:55 pm

Luna was walking back from serching the forest for kara when on her door she saw the note she grabbed it and read it. After she had she droped to her knees with sobing screams mourning her lost child
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:01 pm

Ooc: OMG SO SAD DX!!!!!! You know if james finds out about this he'll be depressed and pissed at the same time..........
(And here comes drama!!)
Damien, raven and james were doing a patrol of death city when they heard her cries, the rushed over to her
"Luna whats wrong!?" James said panicking a bit
Raven noticed the note and silently read it to herself "no..........." she stuttered sadly she sat down next to luna and hugged her
"What happened?" James asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:10 pm

Luna hugged raven tightly as she sobed"no....nit my babygirl....."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:28 pm

"What happened?" James asked in panic
Raven just sighed sadly

(Luna should know from past experiences what james does when his friends are hurt)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:31 pm

Luna shook her head at james
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:40 pm

James looked scared and confused "what?" He said with a scared expression
Raven shook her head at him too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:42 pm

OOC: //waves from corner of unicorns and rainbows. "Join me......and my precious, uni-horned friends." OWO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:44 pm

Luna was crying silent tears
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:46 pm

Ooc: :3
Alisha walked into Spencer's cell, she made sure she was out of his reach "hello spencer honey"

"Should I take james home?" Damien asked
Raven nodded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:49 pm

Luna nodded "im sorry james just go home every thing will be okay "she said weekly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:52 pm

James looked even more scared and confused but walked home with damien
"Are you really going to be ok?" Raven asked feeling worried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:54 pm

Spencer didn't look up from his arm, and tried to hold in the tears. Doing so in front of Alisha would've made him look like a weak coward. That wasn't what he was aiming for at the moment. Staying confident would keep him from looking so bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:55 pm

No I? Not they took my baby from me , and now they will pay the pippers toll"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:57 pm

Alisha chuckled sympathetically "sorry your little friend had to die but you can't get to attached to any captives dear"

Raven looked worried, scared and confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next