Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:09 pm

Kin tried his hardest not to punch kataro in the face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:11 pm

Lily then recealled her claws, fell to the ground and entered cat form. "Thank you" she said.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:14 pm

"Shut up lily......" kin grumbled as he walked off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:15 pm

"Geez" she said as she left the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:39 pm

"..........HOW ABOUT A COSTUME CONTEST!!??" Barry exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:41 pm

Chloe was scared of this but Julia tried to convince her saying, "Come on, it's nt like your competeing, just watching." But Chloe responded, "I can't watch."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:47 pm

"Does Anyone want to enter the costume contest? There's also a talent show"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:49 pm

"Chloe, you should enter the talent show, youre a good singer." Julia said but chloe responded, "No but this is different."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:52 pm

"Anyone~?" Barry said in a sing song voice then suddenly appeared next to chloe and julia "how about you two??" He asked with a goofy yet charming smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:53 pm

"No No No" Chloe said almsot instantly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:55 pm

Barry gave them the puppy eyes "~please~" he asked in a baby voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 3:56 pm

"No way" Chloe said backing away.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:05 pm

"~pweaaaaaaaase? Wit a chewwy on twop?" He whined in a baby voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:06 pm

"Noooooo way" Chloe said and she would have left the party of Julia didn't have a hold of her arm
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:13 pm

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww come oooooooooooooooooooooon!" He whined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 4:16 pm

"I'm leaving" Chloe said as she broke free from Julia. "Sorry about her guys" julia said as she followed

OOC: Julia and Chloe are out of thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:08 pm

Luna raised her hand "ill do the costume contest "

Isabella watched them with a bright smile

(OMG YOU GUYS GOT SO FAR AHEAD)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:22 pm

"YAY!" Barry exclaimed happily "our judges are kin, fiona and Damien(the simon of the judges)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:27 pm

Luna smiled at them
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:34 pm

Suddenly all the lights went out then the lights on the stage shined brightly and barry was on the stage (even though he was standing next to luna and Isabelle a few moments ago) "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ARE YOU READY FOR THE TALENT SHOOOOOOOW!" He said over the microphone loudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:41 pm

Talent?????? I thought its a costume contest)

Luna walked over to the stage

Melody and katrina walked in dragging david with them
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:43 pm

Ooc: XD its a costume and talent contest :3 I should've mentioned that XD

The judges sat at the judging table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:45 pm

David kip up and dust off as he dress up as Bruce wayan. "Why are we here?" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:01 pm

So you can learn to socialize"Katrina said in her pixie costume

Melody dressed as a little english boy with an eye patch and blue hair (ciel phantomhive)

Luna smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:04 pm

"Your right, you both look nice" David said as he blush at his girlfriend Katrina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)    Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome costume party (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next