Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:48 pm

" You really did a shoddy job of searching me. I Have a live grenade in my trousers. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:51 pm

Jason shrugged "how are you going to throw it? Your legs and arms are chained up tightly!?" He asked as he started walking towards the door of the cell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:55 pm

" Just leave and find out. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:57 pm

Ivy smirked "in the cells with the new captive
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:02 pm

Alisha signaled ivy to go get him and bring him to her

Jason narrowed his eyes and slowly left the cell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:19 pm

Ivy calmly walked out of the throne room and to the cells when she spoted jason she smiled "sleeping beauty is requesting your services
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:23 pm

Jason chuckled "ok I'll be there in a moment"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:28 pm

Ivy turned back and walked to the throne room smirking smugly at alisha
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:33 pm

Jason walked in behind her "ok alisha what's wrong?" He asked
Alisha put her hand on her forehead dramatically "I was struck in the head!" She said
Jason sighed "ok let's go to the infirmary"
Alisha put her arms out "carry me please?"
Jason chuckled and sighed "ivy could you help me carry her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:34 pm

John wasting no time, took out the same set of lock picks that he used to break into the place and escaped his restraints then he took off the collar. With a slight of hand he slipped a strip of tape on it that way it wouldn't close. I don't know what this is but I don't like it... A moment later he picked the door to his cell and had a look around to see if his bag was in here.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:41 pm

Ooc: YOU CANT TAKE OFF THE NECKLACE!! Plus how did he use his lock picks if his arms and legs are chained??????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:46 pm

ooc: The picks were up his sleeves. a slight of hand and he's in business. you can pick a lock with one hand If your good enough. If the collar is immune to his tape trick then that's ok but he tried to take it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:57 pm

Ha your funny ...... no way"she laughed
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:04 pm

Jason gave her a sweet but dangerous smile "you sort of don't have an option right now......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:05 pm

ooc: Is the bag there?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:12 pm

Ooc: no the bag was taken and locked in an infirmary cabinet,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:20 pm

Im pritty sure I do have a choice "ivy snickered and turned to walk out
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:24 pm

A vine wrapped around her and dragged her back "ivy don't be disobedient!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:26 pm

John came to the door and picked the lock before looking through the lock outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:30 pm

Me disobedient. ....never"ivy said with a mock shocked expression
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:32 pm

Jason rolled his eyes and chuckled slightly "ivy be serious please"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:36 pm

John opened the door and started stealthing about the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:40 pm

Shes being a drama queen and you know it , she can walk perfectly fine"ivy growled
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:15 pm

The vine squeezed ivy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:19 pm

Ivy growled shifting into her cat form and jumping out of the vines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next