Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:24 pm

The vines wrapped around her again this time they squeezed harshly
Back to top Go down

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:27 pm

Ivy cried out her claws diging into the vines
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:30 pm

Eventually john happened upon the infirmary and he checked inside to see if anyone was there.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:34 pm

Ooc: how does he know it was locked in the infirmary????

"Oh alisha please don't be so harsh"
Alisha just kept glaring daggers at ivy "she's being a petulant little brat!"
Jason sighed "I know but please don't kill her"
Alisha sighed and loosed the vines a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:35 pm

ooc: He didn't but he knows morphine is valuable.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:39 pm

Ooc: k ;)

No one was in the infirmary, the lights were dim and there was tools left out on a silver tray, the operating table was oddly covered in dry blood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:41 pm

Ivy glared at her"let me go alisha
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:45 pm

Alisha growled viciously at ivy "you do NOT command ME what to do!!!" The vines squeezed again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:52 pm

John looked through the room and suddenly wished he had his ba- HIS BAG WAS RIGHT HERE! John picked it up and hugged it for an uncomfortably long time before taking anything that had any medical or monetary value at all, blood packs, morphine, not a single pill of aspirin was left behind and he even nicked an inhaler. he left the surgery tools he didn't need them but he left the room with a renew feeling of confidence. before he heard a girls screams and took a peek into the throne room to see if anyone was getting murdered.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:55 pm

Ooc: the bag was locked up in a cabinet..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:02 pm

john went though the room looking all the medical supplies, now he couldn't carry much stuff so anything he took had to be valuable. He tried to open a cabinet but it was locked. Ohh, what lies inside? He picked the lock and found his bag. Zelda music played as he removed it from the cabinet and now he could take stock. He took stock alright, he took all their medical stock... until he was walking out and he heard a girls screams. He glanced around the corned of the door to the throne room to see what was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:03 pm

Ivy clenched her teeth and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:05 pm

"Alisha please............." jason said
Alisha sighed in annoyance but still let ivy drop to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:11 pm

Ivy dropped to the ground panting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:15 pm

She'll live. john thought as he crept off to see what other loot the place held.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:18 pm

"Just remember who's in charge ok!?" Alisha said sternly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:21 pm

Whatever"ivy growled geting up still in her cat form and started limping to the door
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:25 pm

Jason sighed and followed her "do you need to go to the infirmary?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:29 pm

No im fine go away jason"ivy growled
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:32 pm

Jason sighed "ok suit yourself, if you decide to change your mind I'll be in the infirmary straightening up a bit"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:34 pm

Ivy limped away to her room
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:37 pm

Jason walked into the infirmary to see that most of his tools were missing "WHA THE F#CK!!!!???" He hollered loudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:38 pm

John crept through the house taking the card that Caleb was using on the house of cards and making them into a deck.

Last edited by jac600 on March 15th 2014, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:39 pm

" Crap. " John said under his breath. He took out a wrench and opened up a ventilation shaft hiding inside he climbed as deep as he could go.

Last edited by jac600 on March 15th 2014, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:43 pm

Ooc: was already there =_= he hollered when he walked in............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next