Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:58 pm

Alisha let out a short yell of pain before she past out in front of ivy

"Why! Why! Why! Why! Why!?" Caleb and Jason exclaimed, this was the second time their card fort got knocked down
Back to top Go down

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:04 pm

John made sure Alisha fell back softy on the throne. Then turned his upper left arm into a composite bow. He pulled back the string as a green energy bolt formed and he shot it at the cat. The bolt had a similar effect to the blackjack but unlike the blackjack if it made contact your going sleepy time. It could knock out elephants for a brief spell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:06 pm

Ivy gasped and shifted into her human form a dodgeing the arrow she let out a scream"INTRUDER" then she formed her black blood scythe and lunged at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:11 pm

John pulled up Alisha like a human shield.
ooc: Are there any windows in the throne room?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:12 pm

"Intruder?" Chester asked as he ran to the throne room
"That's who've probably knocked down our card fort!" Caleb and Jason exclaimed as they ran to the throne room
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:12 pm

Ooc: no Windows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:15 pm

Ivy growled and stopped not wanting to hurt alisha
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:18 pm

"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU WEASLY BASTARD!!" Caleb, jason and Chester exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:19 pm

John took out a dagger. " I'm walking out of here! " He said.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:21 pm

Caleb turned his arm into a scythe blade, jason took out a gun and chester turned into his shadow form and slithered around the robber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:27 pm

Ivy laughed "if you think that your highly delusional
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:29 pm

John reached for a smoke grenade but stopped. Know your limits... He dropped Alisha and holstered his dagger both hands in the air he begrudgingly said. " I submit. "
ooc: Back to the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:33 pm

Jason and Caleb chained john up in a cold dark cell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:37 pm

ooc: What did they take off of him? He has thief tools in patches all across his body, you could strip him naked and a metal detector would still beep.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:43 pm

Ooc: XD they took his bag,

Jason frowned at the robber "you like stealing necklaces? Here have one!" He growled as he put one of the necklaces around the robber's neck

Ooc: these necklaces are magic, they tighten up around the victim's neck at the will of the controller, the necklace can't be taken off by the victim, it can be cut off either, the only way the necklace can be taken off is a spell that only Alisha knows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:53 pm

Ooc: did they take the necklace out of the bag?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:58 pm

Ooc: yes they did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:04 pm

Ooc: inside the bag is an amazing amount of traps. The first one being a Baer trap to take off any curios hands. John has spent hours mentally mapping out the place, finding the enclaves without getting killed or harmed by the traps would be an expedition on its own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:08 pm

Ivy shook alisha to wake her up "get up, thats what you get for leting your gaurd down." Ivy snickered
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:11 pm

Alisha woke up slowly, unaware of what happened, "w-what did you do?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:14 pm

Ooc: so if Jason tried to take a necklace out odds are his arm would be cought in a bear trap.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:20 pm

Ooc: what's the ratio of him getting trapped compared to him not???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:25 pm

Ivy snickered "I did nothing unfortunetly , but an intruder got in and he knocked you out cold . It was kinda amusing"she said knowing she was treading on thin ice but with alisha in this condition she was sure she could get away without being caught
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:27 pm

Ooc: 2/3 but there is almost no chance of him finding the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:44 pm

Ooc: well then if he didn't find one in the bag he used one from the secret stash in the infirmary

Alisha stood up rubbing her injured head and scowled at ivy "oh shut up with your insults! Where's jason? I need medical attention" she said a bit dramatically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next